Enjoy Your Chrismas Holidays on a Beautiful Golf Course!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
River Strand condo description
Come and be our guest in a brand new 2 bedroom condominium that offers a relaxing retreat with a variety of activities.
This brand new condo in the River Strand Golf and Country Club, has all the amenities needed for a 'home away from home' vacation. The condo is located on the third floor, overlooking holes 4,5 and 6 of the golf course.
Enjoy a stay in a premier golfing community with a Arthur Hills 27 holes course and eight lighted, Har-Tru tennis courts and tennis club.
Your fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom condo includes brand new furniture, and brand new stainless steel kitchen appliances. For your convenience, there is a washer and dryer within the unit.
For your comfort, we also offer three (3) flat screen HD TVs, 50' in the living room, 40' master bedroom, and 37' in the 2nd bedroom.
In the master bedroom, there is a king size bed with a full walk in closet, while the guest bedroom has two twin size beds. There is also a pull out sofa in the living room for those times when you have overnight guests.
On the 3rd floor you will enjoy great views overlooking the golf course, and for easier access there is an elevator.
Stay as our guest worry free. Your rent includes electricity, water, HD/cable television, wireless internet, and unlimited calling within the US and Canada. These amenities are for you to feel 'right at home'.
COUNTRY CLUB PRIVILEGES
For a monthly rental we can transfer the country club membership to you for a administrative charge. Please ask us when you book.
*** For rentals of 3 or more months, we would include the Country Club membership at River Strand transfer free of charge.
The country club membership entitles you and your family to full use of the River Strand facilities.
Country Club Membership Benefits Include:
• Golfing on the 27-hole Championship Golf Course Designed by Arthur Hills
• Eight Lighted, Har-Tru Tennis Courts with On-site Tennis Pro-shop
• Expansive 39,000 sq. ft. Tuscan influenced Clubhouse with formal and casual dining
• 3,500 sq. ft. Health & Fitness Spa with Resort style Pool
• Pool and Cabana Facilities Throughout Community (there is one directly across the street)
Located at the junction of I75, and State Road 60, the Riverstrand Community is the gateway to nearby sites and activities.
1.Ellenton Premium Outlets 5 Minutes Away
2.Sarasota 15 Minutes Away
3.St. Petersburg 20 Minutes Away
4.Tampa 35 Minutes Away
5.Orlando 90 Minutes Away
Keywords: condo, golfing, free golfing, tennis courts, marina, Sarasota, full amenity, club house, swimming pool, elevator, condominium, full service, affordable, clubhouse, play ground, fishing, Anna maria island, Anna maria, siesta key beach, siesta key, River Strand, Heritage Harbor, Heritage Harbor .
- 1500 sq. ft.
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: You will be minutes away from a marina, excellent shopping and dining, and amazing beaches. Plus, with easy access to St Pete and Tampa Bay you can enjoy BIG TIME sporting events Devil Ray baseball, Tampa Bay Lighting hockey, Buccaneer and USF football. Plus Bradenton is the home of the Pittsburg Pirates spring training! Finally, the Hard Rock casino is less than 40 minutes away. From the Gulf of Mexico’s white sandy beaches, to exciting attractions, world renowned performing arts, and major league sporting events…to the convenience offered by nearby national and international airports. Located at the junction of I75, and State Road 64, the Riverstrand Community is the gateway to nearby sites and activities. 1.Ellenton Premium Outlets - 5 Minutes Away. 2.Sarasota - 15 Minutes Away . 3.St. Petersburg- 20 Minutes Away. 4.Tampa - 35 Minutes Away. 5.Orlando - 90 Minutes Away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January - April 30 $3200 /Month May 1 - June 30 $2500 /Month July l - September 30 $2000 /Month October 1 - December 31 $2500 /Month Cleaning fee and applicable taxes. Please ask us for weekly rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sunset from the lanai
Resort/Main Pool Area
Stainless steel appliances
Pool directly across the street from the condo
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 02, 2013