Sw Austin Home - Ideal for Sxsw, Acl, X-Games or F1
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oak Hill house description
Built in 2006, this wonderful southwest Austin home features five large bedrooms, four and 1/2 bathrooms, two living rooms, walk out basement, game room, office, huge master bathroom suite, private deck that will remind you of a tree house, all on large lot that backs up to the green belt. Upgrades includes granite counters, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile floors, flat screen HDTV, wifi, and plenty of room to spread out.
- 4700 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 13-15
- King size beds (1) California King in the master bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) Queen size bed in the upstairs 'blue room', Double Beds (1) Double size bed in the upstairs 'pink room', Twin or Single Beds (3) Two single beds in the upstairs 'green room. One of the two beds is a pull out. 14 year old currently sleeps in this room. One day bed in the fourth bedroom (upstairs)., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Sleeper sofa in the downstairs basement....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Fly Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Many visitors enjoy the 'Green Belt', which can be accessed from S. Mopac (Hwy 1), Zilker Park, Botanical Gardens, Deep Eddie, Barton Creek and the ever popular 6th Street in downtown Austin. South Congress, which is the main place where Austin coined the phrase 'Keep Austin Weird' is also a popular place to visit for restaurants, night life and sight seeing....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful House, easy to everywhere.
Beautiful House, easy to everywhere.
It is a modern and well decorated house. There was a ton of room for all seven people in my party. Large kitchen, five bedrooms and plenty of TV's and showers - a layup! We were no more than 20 minutes away from everything. The perfect spot - a GREAT house.
- Guest Mike (New Jersey)
- Date of stay 11/15/12
- Review Submitted 11/20/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
- Cleaning: $100
- Pet Fee: $100
- Tax Rate 15%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Austin Bergstrom International Airport at 16 Miles
- Nearest Train: Oak Hill Station at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 290 and Hwy 71 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Travis at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Austin Custom Winery at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Lake Travis at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Barton Creek at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Jack Allen's Kitchen at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Our family moved to Austin in 2006 and we have lived in this home ever since. We are part of the California transplant movement taking place in this vibrant city and we have three kids at home (ages 15, 13 and 9) and a couple of pets. I am currently a real estate broker with Keller Williams Realty.
Why the Owner Chose Oak Hill:
This property has plenty of space for any group and is located in the Lantana subdivision in Oak Hill, SW Austin. Great location and an ideal fit for either of the main events in Austin including F1, SXSW and ACL.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
One of the very few three story homes that has a walk out basement. Great game room to have some fun and the deck outside is perfect for relaxing and enjoying a cocktail or dinner. Deck is enclosed by trees and come see why we affectionately refer to this place as our 'tree house'.
- Primary: (512) 663-9753
Exterior front of house
Kitchen and breakfast table
Formal dining room
Master bedroom with California King Size bed.
Upstairs living room
Upstairs bedroom - queen size bed.
Upstairs bedroom - twin size bed
Main living room
Breakfast table and view
Office complete with wi-fi and copier
Master bedroom with a California King Size bed.
Upstairs living room
Upstairs bedroom with a pull out bed. Both beds are single size.
Downstairs basement and game room. Sleeper sofa to be added for larger groups.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.