2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Flat, Sleeps 4 in Beautiful Habersham Community
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beaufort condo description
Treat yourself to an affordable luxury vacation. Relax, unwind and enjoy the serene beauty the Lowcountry has to offer. This Lowcountry flat is located in the award winning community of Habersham. Habersham is located on the Broad River in Beaufort, SC just minutes from historic Beaufort and Parris Island. Habersham hosts a farmers’ market every Friday from 4 – 7pm in the Habersham Marketplace Plaza. The Plaza is also home to a few select restaurants and shops, all within walking distance! From the community boat dock you can watch the egrets and herons wade in the marsh grass. If you time it right you can even see a dolphin or two pass by. This flat is also our second home and is appointed with all the amenities you need to make your vacation stay a delight, flat screen TV, cable, in unit laundry, and high speed internet and wifi. There is an enclosed patio and a gas grill where you can grill your fresh seafood. For your trips to the nearby beach, we have sand chairs, an umbrella and beach towels available for your use. Savannah, Charleston and Hilton Head are all within +- an hour drive for easy day trips. The 3 miles of pristine secluded ocean beach on Hunting Island are only 20 minutes away. Be sure to climb the lighthouse and experience the spectacular ocean view. Watch the shrimp boats coming in with the catch of the day when you stop at the local seafood market for fresh seafood to grill for dinner. Also on your way home are roadside farm stands with fresh-picked fruits and vegetables. If you have a boat or kayaks there is a community launch within walking distance.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- The community of Habersham is located on the coast just few minutes from historic downtown Beaufort and Parris Island; within 30 minutes of Hilton Head Island and just over an hour from the historic port cities of Charleston and Savannah, Georgia. Habersham continues the tradition of beautiful coastal towns with all of its charm and friendliness, elegant architecture, incredible natural beauty, main street marketplace, woodland and waterfront parks, nature trails, sea island amenities, boating, fishing, swimming, nearby golf and the true experience of the genteel southern life of the Lowcountry....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
non-smoking pet free unit
50% due upon booking, remainder due 15 days prior to arrival
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Savannah International Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hunting Island at 25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Walking distance at Beaufort
- Nearest Restaurant: Walking distance at Beaufort
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I live in Boston, MA with my husband and two kids. I visited Beaufort while looking for a place we could call our second home. I fell in love with the beauty of the lowcountry, the charm of historic Beaufort, and the friendliness of the Habersham community. My family and I enjoy our flat as much as the children's schedules allow. We are sure you will love it as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Beaufort:
I fell in love the Habersham community and knew it was the place for us. The live oaks and the surrounding water are so serene. I love the town village and enjoy walking to the neighborhood pub and restaurant.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
pool, boat dock, tennis courts, park, neighborhood pub and restaurant.
- Primary: 6179380252
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, October 07, 2013