Spacious Newly Decorated House at Horseshoe Lake Arkansas
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Memphis house description
Open concept house with large windows and sun porch.
This house can comfortably sleep 8 adults. Two of the three bedrooms have king size beds and one bedroom has twin beds and a queen blow up bed is available. The entire house has been completely renovated and has a new kitchen with all new appliances.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Tubing
- A 2500 acre lake is at your front door. There is a club house that can be rented for an additional fee and you have access to a boat ramp and dock for your fishing enjoyment. This is a very relaxing place to sit and enjoy wildlife and a joy for bird watchers! Be our guest at a private local 18 hole golf club, tennis and junior olympic size swimming pool and exercise equipment at the club for a small guest fee. The pool at this club is great for kids and has some fun water slides! This club is 20 to 30 minutes from the house. You can also enjoy swimming in the lake off our dock which has a slide and kids can enjoy kyaking around the dock in some small kids kyaks that are available for your use. The Memphis Zoo, Graceland and Casinos are all just a short drive from the area. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Charming and peaceful!
Charming and peaceful!
This charming house was spotless and had a porch swing that was so large I was able to lay down and not reach the ends while I relaxed with a book. Located in a quiet area by the lake about 30 minutes from Memphis. Owner was very helpful in identifying great places to see on our visit.
- Guest John (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Date of stay 05/15/13
- Review Submitted 05/24/13
We loved the House! Very clean, all newly remodeled. The sunroom was wonderful for coffee in the morning, with the Big flat screen tv. The open kitchen and living room with a Big flat screen was so nice too. The big kitchen island was great too. The King Bed was so comfy, with nice linens and a flat screen tv. It is pet friendly with a fenced back yard. Nice neighborhood to take a walk by lake. Thank you Frank and Wilma for sharing you home with us. Ron and Diane,
- Guest Ron and Diane (Springfield, IL.)
- Date of stay 11/21/12
- Review Submitted 11/25/12
Recommended for: Pet owners, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, age 55+.
$200 per night Weekly rates are available upon request A $75 refundable deposit is required Call text or email for rates and dates available
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Memphis International Airport at 30 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Memphis:
This property allows you access to the surf club and a ramp for boat entry and a dock for fishing. The sunsets are breathtaking!!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love this property because of how comfortable it is. The bedrooms allow for privacy. The bathrooms have been completely refurbished and have great showers and a bathtub. The living area and kitchen has an open concept that allows for a flow that is easy for all guest.
- Primary: 901-550-8926
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 04, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.