Gorgeous Beachfront Condo at Luxury Resort
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Pedro condo description
Grand Caribe is a beautiful, luxurious, seaside resort located on 550 feet of beach about 2 miles north of downtown San Pedro. It is Trip Advisor's #10 rated resort in Central America in 2013!!
Accessibility to town can be arranged by water taxi (at the pier outside your condo), golf cart or taxi. The resort itself contains only 80 units situated in a horseshoe layout with 3 amazing pools for guests to enjoy.
Unit B5 is 1560 square feet with a large balcony boasting an incredible view of the reef. The condo is beautifully appointed and spacious with a fully equipped gourmet kitchen. There are 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed to sleep up to 4 people. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and flat screen tv. Internet service is available as well.
Grand Caribe's concierge offers an array of services. They will help you book snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, cave tubing, zip line excursions, Mayan ruin tours, bird watching, kayak rentals, or bike rentals either on Ambergris Caye, another caye or the mainland. They can also arrange for restaurant reservations, baby sitting needs or spa treatments...you name it, they'll arrange it!!
The resort provides maid service and laundry service for free...so no worries...sit back and relax!!
- On floor 2
- 1560 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Living Room seats 4:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Less than 400 yards off-shore is the spectacular coral reef which is the longest in the Western Hemisphere. Snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing are world class experiences. For the adventurous and truly top-rate diving, take a trip to the Blue Hole, Lighthouse Reef or Turneffe Island. Closer to the Resort along the protected side of the reef try Shark-Ray Alley or Hol Chan Reserve. You'll swim among nurse sharks, sting rays, sea turtles and an unbelievable array of colorful fish and coral. Sport fishing for tarpon, permit and bonefish is probably the best in the world around the cayes. If you prefer to go past the reef, deep-sea fishing is another option. Anglers fish for tuna, dolphin, and marlin with well seasoned guides. If water activity is not of interest, shopping in San Pedro for hand made jewelry, paintings, wood carvings and other crafts is always an option. About 2.5 miles north of Grand Caribe is Butterfly Jungle, a butterfly breeding facility with 15-30 species of butterflies in an enclosure. Further north is one of the newest Belizian national parks, Bacalar Chico National Park & Marine Reserve. The park features ancient Mayan ruins, scores of animals and birds and numerous species of plants. On the mainland, excursions to other Mayan ruins, cave tubing, horse back riding, zip lining boat tours and many other activities can be easily arranged. The full service concierge staff in the Grand Caribe lobby are there to assist you. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Grand Caribe - VBRO 437132
Grand Caribe - VBRO 437132
Traveled to Ambergris Caye over the 2013 Thanksgiving Holiday. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed the trip and the condo. It's part the Grand Caribe resort. They will arrange your flight (15min) from Belize City, pick you up at the airport, stock your kitchen with with whatever you need/want, clean your condo, including doing your laundry. Amazing. The condo was beautiful with a great view and so comfortable. I have never stayed in a place so well stocked. They had real glasses and cups.... one of my pet peeves about many places I've stayed. There are a couple of great nearby restaurants along with the pool bar/grill that serves awesome food. I have to say, there is nothing like BBQ on Thanksgiving at the "Lazy Croc" located 5 min down the beach. All said, one of my favorite trips... I will be back, and they promised to be waiting for me.. :)
- Guest Kim W.
- Date of stay 11/23/13
- Review Submitted 12/06/13
Owner response: WOW...Thank you for your kind review! We worked hard to provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere for our guests and without a doubt the staff and the facilities at Grand Caribe are first class. We look forward to your return trip! All the Best...J and Diane
This is a beautiful condo with a location that is second to none! Condo is extremely well equipped, with beautiful furnishings and amenities. Housekeeping was also excellent and even did our laundry. The pictures do not do this unit justice. We only wish that our stay could have been longer. The resort staff were very friendly, courteous and well informed. The front desk staff walked us to the condo with a welcome cocktail and toured us through the resort. Airport pick up and return was also provided. We left a jacket behind upon departure and the owner's retrieved it for us during their next visit and mailed to us in Canada! Cowboys was fun and friendly and the food was great - try the ceviche!
- Guest Peter, Karen & Lauren (Dawson City, Yukon, Canada)
- Date of stay 01/17/13
- Review Submitted 07/05/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers.
Prices shown reflect 2 Bedroom Option (Contact Owner for 1 Bed/1 Bath Option) Please contact owner to quote time periods that overlap those specified below: Jan 1 - Apr 20 - $2125/week, $319/night for 4-6 nights, $425/night for 1-3 nights Apr 21 - Dec 19 - $1827/week, $274/night for 4-6 nights, $365/night for 1-3 nights Dec 20 - Dec 31 - $2975/week or $425/night Weekly rates are exclusive of 19% taxes and fees Prices are subject to change until signed lease is confirmed 2 Bedroom Option is Limited to 4 Guests, 1 Bedroom Option is Limited to 2 Guests
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Pedro Airport at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Water Taxi at Dock at San Pedro
- Nearest Beach: 550 Feet of Beach at San Pedro
- Nearest Barpub: Cowboy Doug's at Grande Caribe at San Pedro
- Nearest Golf: Caye Chapel at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Aji Restaurant at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Hi! J and Diane are recent retirees from Pennsylvania. We looked at a number of other locations both within Belize and the Caribbean. But the beauty of Ambergris Caye and the friendliness of the people led us to Grand Caribe.
Why the Owner Chose San Pedro:
We love snorkeling, fishing and other outdoor activities. With the amazing barrier reef right outside our door...the decision to purchase a condo at Grand Caribe was easy!!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our guests have the option of doing as much or as little as they want. The town of San Pedro is only a short water taxi away where you can dance away the night, or you can have a snack and a drink at Cowboy Doug's swim up bar, or relax at your private spacious balcony overlooking the Caribbean.
- Primary: 610-960-9240
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Step Outside Onto Your Private Balcony and Enjoy the View of the Barrier Reef
Enjoy Breakfast or a Glass of Wine Overlooking the Ocean
Entranceway of Unit B5...Attention to Detail is Evident
Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counters and Eat-In Bar
View from Family Room
Guest Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Master Bedroom with View of Caribbean
Master Bath with Large Shower
View of one of 3 Pools and Caribbean in Background
Favorite Pastime!!! Book your trip easily in the Main Building
View of Mayan Ruins at Lamanai...another tour that is amazing!
Blue Hole National Park...UNBELIZEABLE!
View of Grand Caribe's Spacious, Well Manicured Lawn and Pool in Evening
Imagine sitting on Grand Caribe's Beach with this view in front of you....
Hallway Walking into Condo
Gourmet Kitchen with Top of the Line Appliances
Master Bath with Jacuzzi Tub
Private Dock to Pick Up Water Taxi or to Perfect Place to Snorkel
View of Main Pool and Cowboy Doug's Swim Up Bar
Enjoy a catamaran tour along the coast
Cave Tubing on the Mainland...One Excursion we will never forget!
Sunset View of the Caribbean
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, October 26, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.