Lake Placid's Only Waterfront Modern Eco-Chic Lodging
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Placid townhome description
On Main street but below the hustle and bustle, this lakefront condo gives you the convenience of being “downtown” in our quaint village and the waterfront everyone desires.
This beautiful apartment, #10, at the Haus on Mirror Lake, can accomodate 6 persons Max. With KING master bedroom, huge bathroom, queen second bedroom and 2nd bath upper floor. Sleeper sofa in living room.
Gourmet stainless steel Kitchen with 5 burner gas range California style kitchen with bar seating and separate dining room that looks eye level with Mirror Lake.
The large living room boasts a 50” flat screen TV, large gas fireplace for heat and ambiance. FREE WiFi is available in the entire Codo-Tel with daily maid service when requested.
The pictures speak for itself. Reserve your dates before they're gone!
For availability, specific pricing, and further details please email us or find OUR website online.
Make The Haus On Mirror Lake your Lake Placid hotel home away from home.
This suite at The Haus is equipped with:
• FULL stainless steel gourmet kitchen with bar seating
• Lakefront dining room
• Large duplex shoreline deck 20'X40', gazebo, and small garden
• Smoker BBQ
• Bamboo ebony floors throughout
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 person Whirlpool bath
• 50” and 32” flat screen TVs
• Washer and dryer
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Modern Adirondack design
• dining room
Great for longer stays and entertaining.
Unique to the area, this vacation rental
is not to be missed.
3 NIGHT MINIMUM (up to 5 for holidays and during Ironman, please call for details)
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
This unit is equipped for vacation rental cooking. Please call for specific basic items included. Microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, spoons, utencils, stemware, pots, pans, bowls, meauring cups......moreless
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Aveda toiletries Plush Towels Bath Robes Down Feather Beds
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Cross Country Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- The Olympic Village of Lake Placid is located in the northern High-Peak area of the Adirondacks. Hiking, fishing, skiing, snowshoeing, dog-sledding, tobogganing, ice skating shopping & dining are all footsteps from our front door. Today, at 6 million acres and larger than Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky, and Everglades National Parks combined, the Adirondack Park and Forest Preserve is the largest park in the nation outside of Alaska. ACTIVITIES There are endless things to do in our area such as hiking, snow shoeing, fishing, boating, ice climbing, rock climbing, shopping, fine dining, spas, skiing both downhill and cross country, ice skating on the Olympic oval, boat rentals, bobsledding, lugeing, swimming, antiquing, golf, tobogganing on our Mirror Lake, or simply enjoying a glass of wine and a good book in the fresh mountain air. OUTDOORS Lakes and streams are always a stones throw from where ever you are and fine dinning is just outside your door. ADIRONDACK HISTORY The Adirondacks have a rich history of folk lore, exploration and wealthy travelers who helped develop the area we have currently come to love and protect. Some of the earliest and well known settlers and visitors who took residence were The Whitney’s, The Vanderbilt, Thomas Bailey Aldrich (Author) and Robert Louis Stevenson. Mining Garnet and Iron Ore as well as logging which is still practiced today. Currently Guiding and hunting are also local habits and professions. MUSEUMS There are two museums in the area, The Adirondack Museum in Blue Mountain Lake as well as the Natural History Museum in Tupper Lake. Both are wonderful visits for families. The Museum in Blue Mountain Lake focuses more on the History of the Adirondacks while the Wild Center focuses on the Nature. RELAX But, if you’re just in the mood to relax, we can help you plan your perfect trip or romantic getaway. The House is a great Lake Placid Vacation rental for couples and small families alike. We are a boutique property and are not suited for large groups making it a very personal Lake Placid experience....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
THANKSGuest comment entered by owner
Hi Anthony, I just wanted to send you a quick note to say THANKS THANKS THANKS for a wonderful accommodation. It felt like home … only better ‘cause it’s closer to Whiteface (ha ha). We’re already talking of a return journey! All the best, to you and your [family].
- Guest Jackie
- Date of stay 02/23/13
- Review Submitted 03/07/13
Wonderful Start to 2013Guest comment entered by owner
Wonderful Start to 2013
Thank you for another fantastic stay at The Haus. We always enjoy our time in Lake Placid and we've come to think of The Haus as our home away from home. See you next year.
- Guest Harold & Rebecca
- Date of stay 01/12/13
- Review Submitted 01/25/13
Very NiceGuest comment entered by owner
Great Place, Great Stay!
- Guest Merilyn P
- Date of stay 11/06/12
- Review Submitted 11/10/12
Great pad & great priceGuest comment entered by owner
Great pad & great price
Stayed in Suite 10 last weekend and had a blast. We were a little nervous about renting an apartment in a village rather than a house but the Haus was great. Nice to have housekeeping when we wanted and the apartment has this cool city feel about it while looking out over the lake side and mountains. It was warm enough to hang out and BBQ on the deck which was huge. Will definitely be back with more friends to take up #9 next door too.
- Guest Pierce and Lynn
- Date of stay 10/09/12
- Review Submitted 10/26/12
WonderfulGuest comment entered by owner
We had a really great stay ~ Thanks for helping to make our 2nd. anniversary special!!
- Guest Jay & Nicole K.
- Date of stay 10/08/12
- Review Submitted 10/12/12
Beautiful & CleanGuest comment entered by owner
Beautiful & Clean
Thank you for a wonderful stay at the Haus. Our balcony apartment was beautifully furnished, clean, and allowed us a breathtaking view of Mirror Lake. We would certainly return to the Haus on our next trip to Lake Placid.
- Guest Rosemary Y.
- Date of stay 10/03/12
- Review Submitted 10/06/12
ReturningGuest comment entered by owner
Thanks. Once again it has been perfect.
- Guest Véronique
- Date of stay 09/23/12
- Review Submitted 09/24/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Oct 16 - Dec 15
2 night min stay
Jul 5 - Sep 25
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Don't miss a chance to stay in this not-to-be-missed Shoreline Apartment right in the middle of downtown Placid! See our reviews on Trip Advisor.
Due in full upon confirmation
Additional Fees and Taxes:
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Ferry: Plattsburgh at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Port Kent at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 87 at 22 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mirror Lake at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Many on Main Street at Lake Placid
- Nearest Ski: Whiteface Mountain at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lake Placid Club & White Face Club at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several at Lake Placid
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: This is a small, family owned and operated business. My wife and I met in Manhattan, where she was an Assistant Creative Director of Advertising and I an information architect. She grew up in Adirondack lodging where we would come to escape the City. One summer we thought we would come up and flip a piece of property. We never went back. In 2003 we opened an Historic B&B near by which we ran for 5 years and then doubled down to buy Lake Front, Main Street, Lake Placid.
Why the Owner Chose Lake Placid:
Location, Location, Location Our deluxe waterfront rental is fantastic, our suites are very clean, and as an eco conscience establishment, we strive to reduce our energy and chemical usage while every care has been taken to recycle building materials and everyday expendables. Come here in a hybrid and we'll take 5% off your bill any time.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We offer the area's only modern styled lodging. Our fully renovated apartments are double the size of a comparable room in one of the area Hotels plus they all have full size, contemporary kitchens, jetted tub/showers, and larger flat screen TVs, (except suite 9). Our location is convenient to 80% of Lake Placid dining and shopping. Our views are considered some of the best in the region too.
- Primary: +1 518.523.3005 Please call between 10AM-9PM
- Fax: +1 5185233775
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
One of the best views in Lake Placid. Our High Peaks view from the 5th floor
Fog on Mirror Lake - view from Suite 10 garden
Living Room - Den of suite 10 at the Haus. (stairs to small Queen Bedroom)
reverse view of living room
view of Kitchen/Bar from Foyer
Gourmet Kitchen with wrap around bar seating and top-of-the-line appliances
Master Bedroom over looks Mirror Lake from the shoreline
Double Decker Private Deck on Mirror Lake at the Haus
View toward Kitchen and Foyer from Living room
Detail in dining room
Huge Master Bathroom
Dining Room overlooking Mirror Lake
view of 2nd Queen bedroom from 2nd bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, September 23, 2013