'Bahama Mama' Beach Front Home 5 Bedrooms 3.5 Baths Sleeps 16
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes house description
The Bahama Mama private beach house is owner operated and is a place where you will surely make some of your favorite lifetime memories. This fully furnished 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom beach house is situated directly on the water. Just step off the spacious wrap-around front deck onto the sugar white crystal sand and you’re in the clear emerald turquoise waters of one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It is located on a private beach street right off the main Front Beach Road so even though it is right smack in the middle of Pier Park and the county pier and all the action, the beach is quieter here. With two stories of living space and spacious decks and a third story observatory tower on top, the views of our beautiful beach and the clearest waters of the Gulf of Mexico are endless. The home has large patio and balcony areas as well as fenced in grassy areas for entertaining, socializing, child safety, or for just taking a well deserved afternoon nap in a comfy beach chair or a shady hammock. Or maybe you just want to relax a bit in the shade with a cool drink while listening to the gentle waves of the Gulf and relishing in the beautiful views as you enjoy the sunrises, sunsets or even the moon nestling over our beach. The house is fully equipped with just about everything you need, including kitchen utensils and pots and pans, plenty of towels, plenty of deck/balcony tables & chairs and several portable play pens/cribs for the babies. There are also two adjacent beach front upper and lower cottage units on the premises that are very private but allow us to accommodate large parties of up to 28. Each cottage can be rented separately or as a part of a package that includes the house and the two front beach cottages. Please see baby bahama Upper cottage at www.vrbo.com/437382 and baby Bahama lower cottege at www.vrbo.com/465096
There is plenty of private off street parking for about 10 or more cars on the property. Watersports, amusement parks, restaurants, shopping and entertainment at the famous Pier Park are all nearby. Of course, we also welcome smaller parties. Discounts may apply for smaller groups. Please see other cottage units available at vrbo.com # 437382 and vrbo.com # 465096
Main House and cottage units may be rented together for a discounted price.
MINIMUM RENTER'S AGE IS 25.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
- King size beds (1) One king size bed in first floor bedroom facing the ocean, Queen size Beds (2) Two queen size beds in the second floor west bedroom facing the ocean, Twin or Single Beds (4) Two single beds in the first floor north bedroom with a private bath and two day beds in the second floor middle bedroom facing the beach. with a private door opening to the Beach Deck, Baby Cribs (2) There are two 'pack and plays' located in the second floor west bedroom closet that are available to you., Bunk Beds (6) Three sets of bunk beds located in the second floor east bedroom facing the ocean, east and south ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Child's Highchair
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- All the popular attractions are within 3 miles of this large beachfront home: Pier Park which is the largest and spectacular new shopping and entertainment complex that includes over 1 million square feet of shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Gulf World, Ripley's Target, JC Penney, Dillards, IMax Theater, Super WalMart, Victoria's Secret, Jos. A. Bank, Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Tootsie's Country Music Lounge, Buffalo Wild Wings, and much much more... Dan Russell Municipal Pier is located at Pier Park where you can fish and enjoy the wonderful views. Shipwreck Island Waterpark is within 2 miles to the east and includes fabulous slides, water rafting, wavepools, etc. Gulf World Marine Park is within 1 mile to the west and includes various shows with dolphin, sea lion, and tropical bird shows. Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise in located at the marina near Captain Anderson's and The Boatyard restaurants and is so much fun for the kids, and adults will enjoy it too. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I recently held a getaway for my superstar sales team. Great property in great shape; its right on the beach and there is alot to do within walking distance. There is a great crows nest and loads of balcony room for hanging out. It is the ideal beach house. My only detractor is that we were interrupted several times by the owner and repairmen as they were fixing an issue with the hot water heater.
- Guest Chris (Georgia)
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/13/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, pet owners, adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: Since we are right on the beach, due to the severe thunderstorm and lighting that took place, we checked on all our guests to make sure they were okay and not needing anything. We made sure water heaters, electrical connections, and the entire property was in perfect condition to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests during and after this heavy rain storm. We are proud of our property and always strive to maintain and protect it and our beautiful beaches and the comfort of our guests to the best of our ability.
Annual Family Re-Union
Annual Family Re-Union
This was our 4th annual family reunion in Panama City Beach, and our second year in a row at the Bahama-Mama. We are already planning to return to the same house next year. This house is fabulous in so many ways for us. The house itself it great. The layout inside fits our needs perfectly. The many covered porches means lots of outside time regardless of heat or rain. The location is great - right on the beach and easy access including minimal stairs for my son that uses a wheelchair. Close enough to businesses, but outside of the jam-packed hotel areas. Absolutely fabulous time. Would rate it above excellent if there was a higher category !!
- Guest Mike (Louisville, TN)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 07/06/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing, age 55+.
October-February=$1950 weekly+one time $250 housekeeping fee+12.5% tax. 3 nights minimum = $325 per night + one time $250 housekeeping fee + 12.5% tax March - September = $3600 weekly + one time $265 housekeeping fee + %12.5 tax Spring break & special holidays = $4140 (minimum 7 nights)+ onetime $265 cleaning+ October to February we welcome long term rentals at a discounted monthly rate. $ 1000 or Full payment is due at time of reservation. MINIMUM RENTAL AGE IS 25. Refundable damage security deposit of $500 + balance due 14 days before check in. Security deposit refundable after house is checked and cleared after check out.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport at 14 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 98 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bahama Beach at Private Homes
- Nearest Barpub: Irish Pub (bar and restaurant) at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hombre Golf Club at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Breakers (many others close by) at 0.7 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We love our beach home. We are in LOVE with our historic plantation beach home.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
Because we love to live in Paradise. Our Bahama Mama beach house in Bahama Beach, right in the best area of Panama City Beach is close to everything, Our white sand beach is quiet and great to enjoy the beach life in our Emerald ocean water
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is a fabulous home because of the spaciousness of the home, size of the yard, and with this beach only steps from the back door, how could anyone ask for more?
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset or Sunrise in Paradise. see you soon.
Family time in our living room
Bahama Beach view from the Bahama Mama observatory deck
Spacious dining area and bar
Bar and kitchen
West end Bedroom with view of the white sandy beach , in the second floor.
3 Bunk beds in the room. Sleeps 6 and has a great view of the beach too.
Street side of the house with plenty of private parking
Our ecologically protected beach path from the house POV
Your whole family can crowd around the TV to watch your team win!
Sunrise and sunset from the deck
Gate to paradise
Bahama Mama 'ON the Beach' house. The flag tells you how the ocean is today.
Living room, dining room and kitchen in the background
Dining room and Kitchen
Large, well equipped kitchen with two large refrigerators
Room with private bahroom and private access from ooutside and inside the home.
Second floor middle bedroom has access to the balcony and deck
Second floor east bedroom has three bunk beds and sleeps 6.
Bahama Mama's majestic Historic Plantation beachhouse. Our ecological beach path
Bahama Mama is on the beach in the middle of Panama City Beach coastline map.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 18, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.