Wilderness Club at Big Cedar
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
2 Bedroom Lockoff Condo that can rent as:
Studio / 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4, or 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4, or 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - Sleeps 8.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- The 9,000-square-foot clubhouse houses a game room, owners’ lounge, retail store, snack bar and activities desk. But the crown jewel is the Lazy River, an 875-foot water feature complete with caves, rock grottoes, waterfall and a water slide the kids are sure to love (open Memorial Day through Labor Day). Kids will also enjoy the playground, complete with a rock climbing wall....moreless
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Paddle Boating
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Patterned after the grand wilderness lodge architecture of the Adirondacks, Bluegreen Wilderness Club™ offers the ultimate family-friendly retreat. This 40-acre resort is situated on Table Rock Lake, just 10 miles south of Branson, Missouri. With a plethora of activities for all ages and access to all the amenities of neighboring Big Cedar® Lodge, your days will be full without ever leaving the resort. The regional charm of the Ozarks is reflected in the rustic elegance of the Wilderness Club’s log cabins and lodge units, all with a view of the lake or woods. The attention to interior detail is unsurpassed. Each spacious cabin has vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, whirlpool bath, homespun area rugs and a 350-square-foot deck with gas grill. Lodge units feature wood-planked floors, spa-sized tubs (except in studios), patios, hickory sapling furniture and mountings of trophy bucks and game birds. Some also include a cozy fireplace with a split log mantle. The 9,000-square-foot clubhouse houses a game room, owners’ lounge, retail store, snack bar and activities desk. But the crown jewel is the Lazy River, an 875-foot water feature complete with caves, rock grottoes, waterfall and a water slide the kids are sure to love (open Memorial Day through Labor Day). Kids will also enjoy the playground, complete with a rock climbing wall. Bluegreen Wilderness Club is located adjacent to the historic Big Cedar® Lodge and provides guests access to a vast array of entertainment and recreational pursuits. You can go boating, fishing or water skiing on pristine Table Rock Lake. Explore the shores from a canoe or paddle boat available at the full-service marina. Work out in the fitness center then relax in the heated pools, hot tubs and sauna, or treat yourself to a massage in the spa. Enjoy world-class cuisine at your choice of four restaurants including Truman Smokehouse, The Worman House and Devil's Pool Restaurant. Land lovers can go hiking and horseback riding along the wooded trails. Enjoy breathtaking views from Top of the Rock, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course. Photography is also a popular pastime here....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Studio / 1 Bathroom: $600 per week, $400 for 5 nights 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom: $900 per week, $700 for 5 nights 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathrooms: $1500 per week, $1100 for 5 nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Branson Airport at 9 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013