Wilderness Club at Big Cedar
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ridgedale condo description
2 Bedroom Lockoff Condo that can rent as:
Studio / 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4, or 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4, or 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - Sleeps 8.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- The 9,000-square-foot clubhouse houses a game room, owners’ lounge, retail store, snack bar and activities desk. But the crown jewel is the Lazy River, an 875-foot water feature complete with caves, rock grottoes, waterfall and a water slide the kids are sure to love (open Memorial Day through Labor Day). Kids will also enjoy the playground, complete with a rock climbing wall....moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Paddle Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Patterned after the grand wilderness lodge architecture of the Adirondacks, Bluegreen Wilderness Club™ offers the ultimate family-friendly retreat. This 40-acre resort is situated on Table Rock Lake, just 10 miles south of Branson, Missouri. With a plethora of activities for all ages and access to all the amenities of neighboring Big Cedar® Lodge, your days will be full without ever leaving the resort. The regional charm of the Ozarks is reflected in the rustic elegance of the Wilderness Club’s log cabins and lodge units, all with a view of the lake or woods. The attention to interior detail is unsurpassed. Each spacious cabin has vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, whirlpool bath, homespun area rugs and a 350-square-foot deck with gas grill. Lodge units feature wood-planked floors, spa-sized tubs (except in studios), patios, hickory sapling furniture and mountings of trophy bucks and game birds. Some also include a cozy fireplace with a split log mantle. The 9,000-square-foot clubhouse houses a game room, owners’ lounge, retail store, snack bar and activities desk. But the crown jewel is the Lazy River, an 875-foot water feature complete with caves, rock grottoes, waterfall and a water slide the kids are sure to love (open Memorial Day through Labor Day). Kids will also enjoy the playground, complete with a rock climbing wall. Bluegreen Wilderness Club is located adjacent to the historic Big Cedar® Lodge and provides guests access to a vast array of entertainment and recreational pursuits. You can go boating, fishing or water skiing on pristine Table Rock Lake. Explore the shores from a canoe or paddle boat available at the full-service marina. Work out in the fitness center then relax in the heated pools, hot tubs and sauna, or treat yourself to a massage in the spa. Enjoy world-class cuisine at your choice of four restaurants including Truman Smokehouse, The Worman House and Devil's Pool Restaurant. Land lovers can go hiking and horseback riding along the wooded trails. Enjoy breathtaking views from Top of the Rock, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course. Photography is also a popular pastime here....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A dream family vacation
A dream family vacation
WOW! There are 5 of us in our family that just returned from a 5 night stay in the 2 bedroom cabin. 3 children, ages 8-11 and my husband and I. There was something for everyone. In fact, we didn't get all of our wish list items accomplished because there is just so much to do. We all enjoyed mini golf, dive in movies, fishing, smores, lazy river, pool slide, paddle boats and canoeing (all free by the way). The beach area was superb and the water very clear by lake standards. The resort itself was beyond beautiful. Shuttle service was always a phone call away and would drive you anywhere you needed to go between the Big Cedar Lodge and Wilderness Club. All staff was helpful and very courteous. Although the cabins do not have lake views, it is only a minute walk to the lazy river and indoor pool. The shuttle will take you to the lake or you can walk on a trail in about 5 minutes. I have stayed at many 5 star time share properties for previous vacations and this one exceeds them all . They provide dishwashing soap, plenty of shampoo, laundry detergent, coffee (and nightly refills) and hand soaps. They don't have maid service but will bring you extras of anything you need. You get a nightly visit from the cookie lady that brings you cookies and coffee for the next morning and a daily paper. Restaurant prices were high, but will a full service kitchen, we cooked our meals there. There is a huge back deck with a propane grill for cooking burgers and steaks and a nearby grocery store in Hollister that is cheaper than the gift shop. We didn't have time for the on site marina and boat rentals or stables for horseback riding. My kids and I are ready to pack up and move there...it was that fabulous. Close enough to Branson to enjoy that too, but remote enough to really relax. We even had a person sleep on the sleeper sofa and it was very comfortable.
- Guest The Smartts (Norman, OK)
- Date of stay 08/11/13
- Review Submitted 08/19/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers.
Studio / 1 Bathroom: $600 per week, $400 for 5 nights 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom: $900 per week, $700 for 5 nights 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathrooms: $1500 per week, $1100 for 5 nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Branson Airport at 9 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.