Cottage 65 - a Fantastic Place to Relax !!!!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St-Sauveur-des-Monts cottage description
The Chalet is truly majestic and impressive. A wonderful escape, not too far from the City. It is a 3 bedroom home Cottage with an outdoor hot tub for rent at Fiddler Lake Resort with Sofa Bed. The Chalet sleeps 6 to 8 people and is fully equipped and very clean. It is located near the beautiful village of Saint – Sauveur .
Fiddler Lake is a natural haven for this log cabin nested in the lower Laurentians. Visitors can walk through 250 acres of private natural forest amongst shaded trees, (especially in autumn, spring and summer), sun bathe beside the pool, play a tennis game or a canoe excursion on Fiddler Lake.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Fireplace
- Living Room seats 8
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- The cottage is a very peaceful place to truly relax. This property is located in the Valley of Saint-Sauveur in the Laurentains Region of Quebec. It is located in a very picturesque , tranquil setting, with St. Sauveur village being just 15 minutes drive away. St Sauveur is famous in Canada for its lovely restaurants, shopping and art galleries and seasonal festivals.The property is within a 15-minute drive of Mont Saint-Sauveur, which offers a several ski hills. Saint Sauveur is also the top night skiing destination in Canada, with eight ski centers and 89 of its 145 runs lit. In the summer you can visit any of the several championship golf courses within a 15-minute's drive, and you can ski, golf and gamble all year round at the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, located just 55 minutes away.The Chalet is within a 12-minute drive of Mille-Isles. and also benefits from our neighbours in the Valley of Saint Sauveur, nearby the Laurentians. Morin Heights Cross-Country Ski Club, with its 150 km of groomed trails, is just five minutes away . The property features winter and summer outdoor activities. The cathedral ceiling and bay windows in the luxury log home allow for a spectacular view of nature. The Fiddler Lake Resort cabin features a kitchen equipped with a microwave ,refrigerator, utensils, plates, glasses, cups, some pots and pans, plenty of counter space and an utility area with a Washer and Dryer. The cabins have a seating area and dining area. This Cabin has an outdoor hot tub and a four season veranda , which is very useful in the summer.The cabin is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Bedding and towels are included. Guests at Fiddler Lake can enjoy lake access for, rowing, paddle boating, canoeing or fishing. In the winter guests can try tube sliding or a sleigh ride.There are several short trails for hiking that lead to the wharf at Fiddler's Lake The property also features a seasonal zipline and barbecue facilities. The Visitor Centre , which is on site, is open to anyone who rents Cottage 65 , has a great facilities including an indoor/outdoor swimming pools , an excellent games room , tennis court and outdoor pool deck....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A girls weekend getaway
A girls weekend getaway
We rented this property being 6 girls for a weekend away from the city! The booking and reservation was so easy. The owner is a pleasure to deal with, there were no hiccups in the entire process. The resort is beautiful, very serene and it's a really nice bonus to have access to the facilities of the entire resort while staying at this property. The chalet is huge! Very clean and has all the amenities necessary. Using the hot tub with a glass of wine was amazing! In all, we had a very good experience and I will definitely be going back. Highly recommended!
- Guest Christina (Montreal)
- Date of stay 09/20/13
- Review Submitted 10/30/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Notre week-end au chalet a tout simplement été splendide. Le chalet était très propre et les lits super confortables (excepté le divan-lit qui n'était pas du tout confortable pour un adulte). Nous n'avons manqué de rien durant notre séjour, tout y était. Le personnel est convivial et très accommodant. Nous réserverons à nouveau assurément.
- Guest Benedicte L.
- Date of stay 05/24/13
- Review Submitted 05/28/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+.
This cabin was absolutely beautiful! Sitting in the outdoor hot tub surrounded by mounds of snow was amazing along with the roaring fire in the living room. The beds had to have been the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. I stayed here with a total of 5 people, but the cabin is so spacious you could easily fit 10 if you brought an air mattress. I would definitely recommend this cabin to anyone looking to stay in the area. It was everything I was looking for for my trip :)
- Guest Regina F.
- Date of stay 02/24/13
- Review Submitted 02/28/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
Fantastic Stay - Will definitely return!
Fantastic Stay - Will definitely return!
Our stay at Cottage 65 was simply terrific. The cabin is spacious, modern, impeccably clean and well equipped. The surroundings are gorgeous and very calm. The village of Morin Heigths is just minutes away and Saint-Sauveur is also easily accessible. Furthermore, the owner was very friendly and helpful and was a pleasure to deal with. Will definitely return!
- Guest A&G (Montreal)
- Date of stay 10/20/12
- Review Submitted 11/14/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
$250 Canadian Dollars / night ( 1st Sept to 1st Dec) $480 Canadian Dollars / night( 1st Dec to 31st Dec) $380 Canadian Dollars / night( 1st Jan to 31st Mar) $230 Canadian Dollars / night (1st Apr to 30th Jun) $380 Canadian Dollars / night (1st Jul to 31st Aug) 365 days a year Rates above are subject to local taxes. Please contact the owner to reserve the cottage via e-mail.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Outside / cathedral window
Cottage 65 in winter.
Fiddler games room
Fiddler in winter
fiddler paddle boats
fiddler lake deer !
Outside of house/ balcony
Living Room with sofa bed.
Recreation center which has indoor/outdoor pools, tennis courts and a games room
Fiddler in Winter
fiddler lake in autumn
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 24, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.