Townhouse - Luxury 3BR/3BA Between Glen Arbor & Leeland
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cedar townhome description
Accommodations: This luxurious townhouse has been newly and professionally renovated and offers 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, with beautiful scenic views from both decks.
The spacious Master bedroom has a King size bed, 32” LCD TV, 2 closets and armoire. The Private Master Bath offers full size shower/tub and granite counter tops, makeup vanity area outside of the bath.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, 20” TV, closet and dresser to make your stay more comfortable. This bedroom too offers a private bathroom, granite counter tops, and full size Shower/tub. The third bedroom is located in the loft and also with a queen size bed and a quaint sitting area.
The Kitchen is fully equipped with Refrigerator, convection oven/ microwave, gas range, garbage disposal, and a dishwasher. The beautiful granite countertops and a dining area really enhance this area. The deck off the kitchen has a gas grill and outdoor dining.
The gorgeous family room has cathedral ceilings and is decorated with 2 full size leather couches and chair, hardwood floors, a 42” LCD TV, cable TV a beautiful stone natural fireplace, ceiling fan, and a closet full of board games. The deck off the Family room has patio furniture and a storage box full of wood. Great view of the pines and maple trees.
No worries if you didn’t bring enough clothes we also offer a full size washer/dryer. An outdoor pool is located in the center of the courtyard, along with tennis courts nearby.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Winery Tours
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- This comfortable and stylish townhouse is in the heart of golf, ski and wine country provides the perfect year round getaway location to the best activities available. First there is a beautiful outdoor swimming pool. You are literally minutes from the best Northern Michigan beaches, bike pathes,wineries and sandwiched between to premier golf courses one of them being the Arnold Palmer designed Manitou Passage Golf Club or the Old Course at Sugar Loaf. The newly decorated townhouse with a stone fireplace makes the perfect getaway for anyone that wants to relax in Northern MI. If wine country is your interest this is a perfect location. Traveling along the Leelanau Peninsula “The Wine Trail” is an experience for all your senses. There are 19 wineries in the area that will welcome you with warm hospitality. Visit for more details. The beautiful accommodations are decorated to provide a luxury stay, but not at a luxury price. The 3 bedroom 3 full bath condo yields over 1,430 sq ft and can easily accommodate up to 6 guests within its 3 levels. The unit is fully furnished for our guests to cook in or you can choose to go to the many local restaurants in Glen Arbor, Leland or Lake Leelanau. Two sun decks and an outdoor swimming pool for use during the summer months provide a perfect place to relax or you can go a short drive down the road to the public access beach on Lake Michigan. The beautiful coastal scenery offers great views for the cyclist and they can also enjoy great trails thru Sleeping Bear Dunes. Don’t wait any longer come enjoy Northern Michigan, while staying at this cozy townhouse, a place where you can play and relax. Perfectly located by the shores of Northwestern lower MI. Glen Arbor 11 miles, Lake Leelanau 10 miles, Homestead Resort 10 miles....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
GREAT AMENITIES, GREAT LOCATION
GREAT AMENITIES, GREAT LOCATION
NANCY AND BEN, THANK YOU FOR THE QUICK DEPOSIT RETURN. WE ENJOYED OUR WEEK IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN AT YOUR TOWN HOME. (JULY 7-14, 2013)YOUR UNIT IS FURNISHED AND DECORATED BEAUTIFULLY. KITCHEN WAS FULLY STOCKED WITH THE FINEST POTS, PANS AND ACCESSORIES AND THE BED LINENS WERE TASTEFUL AND LUXURIOUSLY COMFORTABLE.CABINETS AND GRANITE COUNTERS WERE DELUXE AND LOKKED BRAND NEW. I DON'T THINK YOU COULD HAVE DONE ANY BETTER OF A DECORATING JOB. WALL COLORS, PICTURES, PILLOWS AND WALL HANGINGS WERE VERY SMART AND TASTEFUL. THE LEATHER COUCHES WERE INVITING AND VERY COMFORTABLE. WE VISITED THE POOL ONE DAY AND IT SEEMED VERY CLEAN. MY WIFE AND I WERE ABLE TO FIND 2 AVAILABLE LOUNGERS THERE FOR RELAXING. USED YOUR CLEAN, NICE GAS GRILL FOR DINNER ONE DAY. NICE AMENITY WITH NICE GRILLING TOOLS. WE FOUND YOUR WATER TO SMELL (NO SMELL) AND TASTE LIKE GOOD CITY WATER. IT WAS OUR FIRST POSITIVE EXPERIENCE EVER WITH WELL WATER. BATH TOWELS WERE THICK AND LUXURIOUS. THE UNIT HAS 2 LARGE BALCONIES WITH NICE FURNITURE AND A GROUND FLOOR PATIO....ALL MADE OF THE LATEST AND FINEST POLYURETHANE WOOD. IF YOU ARE THERE IN HOT WEATHER THE TOWNHOME HAS WALL AND PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS, AS WELL AS SEVERAL AVAILBLE FANS AND A RMOTE CONTROL CEILING FAN IN THE FAMILY ROOM. IF YOU REQUIRE WIFI OR HD TV LIKE MANY OF US ARE USED TO AT HOME, THESE ARE THE ONLY AMENITIES THIS UNIT LACKS. THE TV'S ARE FLATSCREEN BUT THE PICTURE IS NOT IN HD. BUT ALL IN ALL IT WAS A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. WE LOVE THE LOCATION SINCE WE LOVE GLEN ARBOR AND LELAND, AS WELL AS TRAVERSE CITY. THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT HOSPITALITY WITH THE BEACH PASS, 2 KEYS, AREA GUIDES, RESTAURANT GUIDES, MICROWAVE OVEN INSTRUCTIONS, MAGAZINES, INDOOR AND OUTDOOR GAMES, ETC. IT WAS A TOTALLY ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE.WE HAD A GREAT TIME! THANKS, JIM & DONNA CANTON, MI PS: NANCY DISCOVERED AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING WE HAD LEFT BEHIND THE WEEKEND AFTER WE LEFT AND GRACIOUSLY MAILED IT TO US.
- Guest JIM O. (CANTON, MI)
- Date of stay 07/07/13
- Review Submitted 07/22/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Summer Rental Rates
May 23 - Aug 31, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum stay of 3 nights.
Renters pay half down to reserve the dates of their vacation, then the remaining balance 30 days before arrival date.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Cleaning Fee: $100
- Tax Rate 6%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sugarloaf Resort Airport at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Good Harbor at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sugarfoot at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Homestead Resort at 9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sugarloaf Old Course, Manitou Passage Golf Course at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Little Traverse Lake Restaurant at 2 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Cedar:
We are extremely fortunate to own this townhouse. The area Up North has been our family’s favorite spot to vacation and visit with friends all year round. It is a great area for boating, canoeing, biking, climbing the sand dunes and of course, wine country. Ben even enjoyed skiing Sugarloaf Mountain, in its day, and remembers the ski run “Awful-Awful” to be his favorite. This comfortable and stylish townhouse is in the heart of golf, ski and wine country provides the perfect location to the best activities available. You are literally minutes from the best Northern Michigan beaches, wineries and sandwiched between two premier golf courses one of them being the Arnold Palmer designed Manitou Passage Golf Club or the Old Course at Sugar Loaf. The newly decorated townhouse with a stone fireplace makes the perfect getaway for anyone that wants to relax in Northern MI. If wine country is your interest this is a perfect location. Traveling along the Leelanau Peninsula “The Wine Trail” is an experience for all your senses. There are 19 wineries in the area that will welcome you with warm hospitality.
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Stairway to the kitchen
Bath off the Kitchen
Private Master Bathroom
Private Bathroom for second bedroom
Sitting area in the loft.
Family room with natural wood burning Fireplace.
Family room with 42" LCD TV
Bath off the Kitchen.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, October 26, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.