You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Our two bedroom two bath condo was just recently remodeled and has brand new furnishings. We face South across the Par 5 fairway and so we get amazing morning, afternoon, and evening views of the mountains and surrounding scenery.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 6
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- As a guest in our home you would experience the quiet peacefulness of the panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Our home sits on the golf course far enough away that all you enjoy are the views and the brimming waterfalls right out our back patio, but you won't have to worry about 'stray shots' coming your way! We have two swimming pools for you to choose from within a one minute walk of our home. You have all the amenities of a private club experience. Families are welcome with lots of activities for the grandkids just 5 minutes from Town Center. A family dinner at the Clubhouse is definitely a memory maker! You will not be disappointed....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Desert Condo
Beautiful Desert Condo
My husband and I had a wonderful stay at this condo in the Monterey Country Club! Great location, close to shopping and restaurants. It's a beautiful place with all of the ammenitiies you could need. Large master bedroom and bath. Additional bedroom has 2 twin beds and a large second bathroom with double sinks. New, clean, and esquistely decorated! Relaxing view of the Monterey Golf Course. A short walk to the pool. Fully equipped kitchen. Washer and dryer. Overall a wonderful place for a stay in the Palm Desert area. Definitely recommend it! We will visit again :)
- Guest Alise
- Date of stay 06/01/12
- Review Submitted 10/21/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, families with young children, sightseeing, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
We absolutely LOVED our stay here. Walking distance to the pool and golf course, close to shopping, and a very comfotable, updated home!
- Guest Jeff
- Date of stay 06/10/12
- Review Submitted 10/01/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, families with young children, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 90 nights or more $100 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Owners billing address should you need to send a cashiers check.
Johnson Family Properties
13618 116th St Ct east
Puyallup WA 98374
- Cleaning Fee: $150
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 10 East and West at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Monterrey Country Club Clubhouse at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Weisfield Mall at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About: We have four children and love to take trips to the Desert so that we can warm up and dry out after long periods of Northwest rain and cloudy weather. We love to golf, go hiking, shop, bike, and just relax in the wonderful sunshine of the Desert.
Why Monterey Country Club:
We are newly remodeled and professionally furnished. We are convenient to everything in Palm Desert and we always have a great view of the golf course and the Santa Rosa Mountains.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
New kitchen and appliances, professionally decorated, central Palm desert location, and quiet gated community.
- Primary: +253 278-7330 call any time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from back patio
Entry into our house
Dining room and buffet table
View from back patio
Kitchen Island and 2nd cable TV set
Kitchen Island seating and living room
View from living room
View into den
Den with Inernet access
Master bedroom Cable TV
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013