Beautiful Clean Home in Desert Oasis Awaits You!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Surprise Properties house description
Welcome and thank you for visiting my home site! Choosing the right property for you and your loved ones is what I would like to provide. I know you will be pleasantly surprised if you choose to stay in my home, as it has everything you need for a relaxing vacation and the feeling of being at home. Please read on to find out more about what you will be provided during your stay:
2000 sf home
The kitchen is completely furnished with large open space, all new appliances, granite countertops and it looks out to patio and family room.
Kitchen: dish washer
cooking utensils/pots/pans/dishes/silverware/coffee maker/toaster
iron & board
seating for 4 people/2 breakfast bar (6 total)
Bedrooms include Queen size beds that are extremely comfortable, outfitted with beautiful bed linens and replacement linens are located in the linen closet. Additional airbed if needed for the 4th bedroom area. Master bedroom has dresser storage, 2 nightstands and walk in closet in master bathroom. Bedroom 2 has dresser storage, 1 nightstand and closet. Bedroom 3 has 2 nightstands and closet and all closets are outfitted with hangers. Bathrooms have extra towels in the hallway linen closet and they are all clean and well kept.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6-8)
Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
Open Bedroom 4 - Queen air mattress available if needed
Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower
Bathroom 2 - toilet , whirlpool, shower
For your entertainment or relaxation the home has multiple areas to enjoy-either by the community pool or sprinkler park, in the backyard under a large covered patio to sit and read or grill some steaks, in the family room to watch a movie or living room to rest and relax, play some basketball at the park, or follow the walking path to view the beautiful mountains surrounding the home.
Family room: Flatscreen TV/cable/DVD/VCR
sofa/loveseat/full length reclining chair
2 end tables/1 coffee table
Living room: L-shaped sofa w/footstool
Internet Access: wireless internet access
parking off street
outdoor gas grill
covered patio stone/concrete with 2 garden chairs and bench that accommodates 2
1 glass table
Thank you for visiting my home site and please feel free to contact me with any questions! Would love to have you stay and experience my home while you enjoy your vacation!
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (3) 1 air mattress
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Surprise, AZ is located 19 miles Northwest of Central Phoenix. • Residents of Surprise are mostly married with children. • Surprise has a perfect year-round climate that will enable you to enjoy the outdoors no matter what the season is. • The largest regional mall in the State of Arizona (Prasada) will be located here in Surprise. Arizona Mills and many strip malls in surrounding area. • If you are an avid tennis player, the Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex (STRC) was given the Outstanding Facility Award for 2008 by the United States Tennis Association. • The Texas Rangers, White Sox and the Kansas City Royals call Surprise, AZ their home during spring training. • Residents love the pools, waterfalls and slides at the Aquatic Center. • DreamCatcher Park is the city’s first all-access sports facility. • Hit the links on one of Surprise’s eight golf courses. • Hike and bike in the spectacular mountain vistas and clear desert air of the White Tank Mountain Regional Park. Also, you can take 1-2 day trips to Grand Canyon, Sedona, Las Vegas and many more popular tourist areas....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
|June-Oct $1000 wk/$3300 mo
Jun 1 - Oct 30
6 night min stay
|Nov-Jan $1200 wk/$3800 mo
Nov 1 - Jan 30
6 night min stay
|Feb-March $1400 wk/$4400 mo
Feb 1 - Mar 29
6 night min stay
|April-May $1200 wk/$3800 mo
Apr 1 - May 30
6 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Not included
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Phoenix Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 303 / 60 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Irish Wolfhound Pub, Marley's Restaurant & Bar at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 8 Golf Courses-Desert Springs,Pebblebrook... at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Outback SteakhouseCarrabas Italian,Paradise Bakery at 7 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Other Surprise Properties:
Only 30 mins. from downtown Phoenix to a quiet relaxing HOA neighborhood. Many amenities include a neighborhood park with walking trails throughout the community. Enjoy the Arizona desert outdoors relaxing in the back yard, golfing opportunities within 5 mins., bicycling, hiking and much more. 10 to 30 mins away from Phoenix International Raceway (Nascar), Phoenix University Stadium, baseball spring training centers, Surprise Civic Center includes recreational facilities as well as swimming; Also included are casinos, fine shops & restaurants, museums (western art museum), zoo, antique shops, White Tank Mountain Park hiking trails, Lake Pleasant boating & fishing, Flagstaff Skiing, easy access to freeways & travel to L.A. and Vegas. Not to mention the great winter weather here in Arizona. Ideal for all types of travelers, whether it be business or pleasure!! Golf: Many fine golf courses throughout the community, both in Surprise and Sun City, within minutes away.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I fell in love with this home as I was close enough for shopping and fun things to do, yet far enough to feel like I was truly in my own desert oasis! Beautiful scenery on the paths around the community with breathtaking mountain views surrounding you!
- Primary: 708-601-0169
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy your stay in this newly furnished home!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013