The Best Lbk Location.... Special on 1 Month or More for More Savings
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Longboat Harbour condo description
Location, location, location. A great location at a great price for an extended stay....save on your rental for any month April to Dec.... SAVE even MORE for multiple months. Don't miss this. This is a ground level unit on Longboat Key.....one of the most desirable vacation areas. The community is now GATED as well !!1
This 2 Bedroom 2 Bath first floor unit is located in a perfect spot... Walk out the front door and your are just a 3 or 4 minute walk to the Gulf of Mexico and the excellent beaches. We have a private beach and a private beach house to shower or just get a drink of fresh water.
Or sit on the lanai in back of the unit and look at the boats coming in and out of the private canal. The view is awesome, as you see in the pictures.
The development has a fitness center and offers a walking trail along the waters of the Sarasota Bay and pass the 4 pools and tennis courts in our development.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
Location & View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Longboat Key is a beautiful island just off Sarasota in the Gulf of Mexico. Nearby St. Armands Circle has great dining and shopping. Nearby Sarasota has great theatre, restaurants and culture. Restaurants, biking trails, fishing, boating or just relaxing on the beach are right here. Sarasota is home of the Orioles Spring Training camp and has minor league baseball in the summer. You can visit the Mote Aquarium on Longboat Key...or travel 30 minutes to Myaka River State Park for a tour via Airboat to see Alligators and other wildlife. Take in a play or concert in Sarasota or visit a festival. There is so much to do in this part of Florida, but maybe the best thing is to relax on the beach. Our unit is literally just a 4 minute walk to the Gulf of Mexico beach...door to sand. The water is clear, sand is white and wildlife is plentiful. You are gonna love it here. You might also rent a boat on the island and tour the Sarasota bay. A boat rental company is just one mile from our condo and boats can be rented for half day at approximately $200. This allows you to visit dolphins or take a boat down to the Sarasota Marina. You might decide to go for ice cream at the world famous Anna Maria Island....just 4 miles north of our unit. This is a wonderful beach town for tourists in all times of the year and features unique shops and eating establishments....from the north tip of Anna Maria, you can see up to the Tampa Bay area. Our unit has a fitness area and about a one mile walkway around the development for a morning stroll overlooking the bay and the wonderful well kept grounds. We also have a brand new Publix just 3 miles from our unit to provide a full range of grocery and other shopping needs. Longboat Key is a wonderful environment for family and friends. But, if you want to go for a drive, there are many attractions in nearby towns. You may want to go to Siesta Key...another fine beach. Sarasota offers a full calendar of activities...concerts, plays, movies, art festivals, museums, shopping, chalk festivals, food, parties, golf, sailing, tours, Ringling Brothers Museum, aquarium...on and on. This place is great...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
SPECIAL: 3 or more consecutive months starting April 2014 gets up to $1,700 OFF Apr to May $2,800/mo June to Aug $1,700/mo Sept to Oct $2,200/mo Nov to Dec $2,800/mo Jan to Mar $3,900/mo Tax of 11.5% must be added. Application fee $100 and $1,000 deposit required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota/Brandenton at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Longboat Key at Longboat Harbour
- Nearest Restaurant: St. Armands Circle at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My wife and I purchased this property for our use in retirement down the road. In the meantime, we have decided to rent it to others who can enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of Longboat Harbour
Why the Owner Chose Longboat Harbour:
We love the location of this condo, as you have beautiful views just outside the lanai...including frequent visits from Manatees. Then, you have just a 3 to 4 minute walk to the beach....
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This is the best of both worlds. We have views of the boats in our canal...and just steps from the beach !
- Primary: (717)795-9721
- Secondary: (717)713-0617
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
inlet from the bay to our unit
The master bedroom boasts a view of the canal, a private bath and a king bed
A view of our canal
Our kitchen offers all the comforts of home
dining area on the lanai and home comfort in front of our TV
Second bath with tub and shower
Best beach in the world
Sit in the lanai and enjoy the boats in the private canal
Bedroom 2 is clean and comfortable
Master bath... luxurious comfort
Living area for your comfort
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013