Brand New- Walk to the Beach- Sleeps 6- Pet Friendly
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Vanderbilt Villas condo description
Walking distance (Less than 1 mile) to the beach
Excellent location in an area of million dollar homes and condos very near to beaches, shopping, restaurants, theater, fitness centers, tennis, watersports, fishing, and bike and jogging paths. Community pool, one covered parking space and plenty of guest parking.
3 bedrooms, 2 baths-maximum occupancy 6, 1 King, 1 Queen and 2 twin beds. Brand new high quality furniture and linens-first year offered as rental-fresh and clean. High-end extremely comfortable beds and pillows-all with allergy encasement's. 3 Flat screen TV’s 1 in living room and two in bedrooms, computer workstation, internet and cable provided. Fully equipped kitchen with quality cookware. Top Floor- with elevator -nice tropical view. Screened lanai with outdoor dining set that seats 4, Indoor dining set seats 6. One small well-trained adult dog (under 25 lbs) allowed with owner’s approval. Soft Mood lighting in all rooms. Laundry room in unit with Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron, Vacuum Cleaner. Two sets of soft good quality sheets and blankets per bed, plus extra pillows, 4 quality towel sets per person, hairdryers in both bathrooms. Beach chairs and towels provided. Living room sectional is very comfortable, cuddle up with soft throws and watch the large flat screen TV!
- On floor 3
- 1308 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Less than 1 mile to Vanderbilt Beach & Delano Wiggins State Park Beach...offering miles of white sandy beaches, water sports, fishing on Wiggins Pass, sunset gazing & shelling. Walking and Cycling paths follow the beaches for 15+ miles both to the north and south. Very near restaurants, shopping, marinas offering boating and water sports, picnic and playground, tennis courts, gym, golf courses, and many other recreational activities. TO THE SOUTH: 1-2 miles to The Ritz Carlton, Turtle Club, and La Playa, dining and drinks on the beach. Also to Walmart, Publix Grocery, TRADER JOES, Marshalls, Banking, and other restaurants and shops. 2-3 miles to Tennis, Library, LA Fitness, Fidelity, MERCATO;The new North Downtown Naples-(outdoor & indoor dining, shops, cigar bar, night club (Blue Martini), a Whole Foods organic grocery, various events, and Silverspot Cinema, where you can have a meal and drinks, and watch a your choice of 10 movies in a cozy home theater atmosphere.) 5 miles to The NAPLES PHILHARMONIC & WATERSIDE SHOPS; (Another beautiful outdoor/indoor Dining & Shopping area centered among gorgeous water features, Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, and tons of other shops and restaurants.). 6 Miles to CLAM PASS, a County Beach Park with a mile of boardwalks, outdoor casual dining, shuttles through a mangrove & bay preserve to the beach, rental beach chairs & umbrellas. 8 miles to VENETIAN VILLAGE; another gorgeous outdoor/indoor shopping, dining and events center...this one is unique and on Venetian Bay! 10 miles to Downtown Naples and the famous 5TH AVENUE, 3RD STREET, BAYFRONT, TIN CITY, and CRAYTON COVE shopping, dining and events districts. There are lot to do and see there, including the Naples Pier, and a huge variety of restaurants! A fun day trip southeast is MARCO ISLAND, 26 miles, or Miami Beach, 134 miles, about 2 hours to the east. TO THE NORTH: 1 mile to COCOHATCHEE RIVER PARK, barbecue and playground, marina and public boat ramp. 5 miles to BONITA BEACH, a public beach with several waterfront restaurants along the way, and Bonita Jet Ski & Parasail- plus sever other boat rental companies, for wayersport rentals. 7 miles to BAREFOOT BEACH PRESERVE COUNTY PARK, an award winning beach offering lots of nature events. 12 miles to LOVERS KEY, another natural gorgeous beach preserve. 10 miles to COCONUT POINTE, another outdoor/indoor shopping, restaurant & events center. From there it's only another 5 miles to the areas largest outlet mall, MIROMAR OUTLETS. For serious mall hoppers, it's just 5 miles further to the huge GULF COAST TOWNE CENTER, yet another outdoor/indoor shopping, dining events center. You'll pass FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY on the way, and the Airport is only a few miles further. 16 miles to FORT MYERS BEACH, with a laid back version of Times Square and lots of beachfront activities, restaurants and nightclubs. Continue another 12 miles to SANIBEL, a very pretty island, then another 14 miles to CAPTIVA, the end of the island hopping road. Be sure to check traffic during season, unlike Naples, traffic gets backed up on Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel & Captiva, because there is only one road leading on and off the Islands....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Place to Stay
Great Place to Stay
My husband and I stayed here for a few months while he was working on a job in Naples. This condo was the perfect place for us. The condo is spacious, nicely furnished and had all we needed for our time in Naples. The beds are extremely comfortable, and we enjoyed the pool. Grocery stores, restaurants and shopping are all within a short drive. We enjoyed watching sunrises from the balcony, and walking to the beach in the evenings to see beautiful sunsets. We would definitely recommend staying here.
- Guest Amy M.
- Date of stay 07/14/13
- Review Submitted 10/11/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, pet owners, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 29
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
You may choose between a refundable security deposit of $800 to $2000, or purchase a renters insurance policy priced between $49-$99 depending on the number of guests and length of stay. One dog up to 25 lbs may stay with a $250 non refundable carpet cleaning fee.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Departure Cleaning fee: $130 + tax
- Pet Fee: $250 + tax
- Condo Application Fee: $100
- Tax Rate 10%
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport at 22 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 41 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Vanderbilt Beach & Delano Wiggins State Park Beach at Vanderbilt Villas
- Nearest Barpub: Ritz Carlton, Turtle Club, La Playa, Blue Martini at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Arrowhead Golf Club at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ritz Carlton, Turtle Club, La Playa, Mercato at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I moved to Southwest Florida over 20 years ago, having lived in various cities in Florida & California. I am a Licensed Realtor and have a 23 year old son who has a pet sitting and walking business. His rates are very reasonable if you need his assistance! I enjoy riding my bicycle, yoga, reading and spending time with my family and friends, either at home or out for a day or night on the town!
Why Vanderbilt Villas:
I fell in love with this area 20 years ago, and have lived happily here since. It's less crowded than South Naples, with beautiful beach parks and great restaurants, shopping and recreational activities all around, and walking/biking paths to everywhere! Once you know Naples, you realize what a great central location Vanderbilt Beach is...located just a few miles from dozens of great places to go and things to do, both to the South and the North. Plus, less than one mile from white sandy beaches!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
It's the cleanest, best quality condo in the Vanderbilt Beach area for the price. Your comfort is my priority, I tried to think of everything I want in a vacation home and provide it, from the comfortable beds and furniture to the cuddly throws on the sectional! This condo is immaculate...no worries about old smelly, soiled rooms here! And, weekly rentals are allowed, as well as a small well trained dog...of course carpets to be cleaned upon a pets departure.
- Primary: 239-641-0990
- Secondary: 239-560-3098
- Tertiary: 239-594-2087
- Fax: 239-687-4673
Links to more information:
Walk to white sand beaches along bike/walking paths.
Kitchen is fully equipped with quality cookware and a convection toaster oven.
Dining set has 2 extra chairs that can be used to seat 6.
Master Bathroom has 4 sets of thick Charisma towels per person, mood lamp.
Twin bedroom also has good quality allergy encased mattresses.
Master bedroom has doors to the Lanai and a walk in closet.
Nearby Delano Wiggins, with a mile of beaches & fishing on Wiggins Pass.
Third Street shopping district is beautiful!
Downtown Naples has miles of beautiful outdoor shopping & dining...in or out.
Scene from one of the many miles of walking/bike paths in Naples.
Venetian Village where shopping is a pleasure..there's even a Ben & Jerrys!
Lanai has a green tropical view over palm trees, covered parking space is behind
Living room with large flat screen TV and comfortable sectional...brand new!
Master bedroom has allergy encased high end mattress & a flat screen TV.
Queen bedroom also has allergy encased high end mattress & a flat screen TV.
Guest bathroom has 4 sets of thick towels per person.
There are 3 soft throws to cuddle up with on the sectional, and mood lighting.
Naples has over 10 miles of sandy beaches, this one is near the Naples Pier.
Bayfront near Downtown Naples has shops, restaurants, and marina.
Tin City is a favorite destination for seafood.
Walk to this Marina and boat launch that also has a barbecue and playground.
Nearby Venetian Village has shopping and dining plus events- on Venetian Bay!
Colorful buildings and beautiful flowering plants and trees are everywhere!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.