Mid Century Cabin on the Columbia River
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beverly cabin description
A nice two bedroom cabin with full single bath, two full size beds + a hide-a-bed in the living room, a full kitchen and utiltiy room. The cabin has a Franklin stove in living room and electric heat in all areas. There is a patio in the front facing the river with an awning at the north end for sunny afternoons, and a charcoal barbeque.
There is cell phone service in the area, and entertainment is an large vcr tape library.
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 1 Linen and toilet paper provided.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
For two full beds in each bedroom. There is a hide-a-bed in the living room and three bunks in the South bedroom. Recommend bringing sleeping bags for the bunks and hide-a-bed for children....moreless
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Stove:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Covered Parking:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Small Game
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Beverly/Schawana, Wa is located on hwy 243 just 8 miles South of the I-90 Vantage, Wa bridge crossing the Columbia River. The Cabin is located across hwy 243 from the Schawana, WA Outpost gas station and convenience store. It is located right in the heart of bird hunting, fishing, boating, water & jet skiing, and close to several wineries, 20 miles from the Gorge Ampitheater, ATV riding on the sand dunes within 1 mile, 10 miles to golfing at Desert Aire, and between Wanapum and Preist Rapid dams with a cultural museum located at Wanapum dam. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Pet Fee: $15 + tax
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Desert Aire at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 243 at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Junction Hwy 26 & Hwy 243 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mattawa, Wa at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Desert Aire at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mattawa at 6 Miles
Year Purchased: 1962
About the owner: We built this cabin in 1962 as a place to stay for hunting and fishing.
Why the Owner Chose Beverly:
The property is located just 2-1/2 hours drive from Seattle or Spokane, WA and approximately 1-1/2 hours drive from the Tri Cities.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
River view located on the river shore.
- Primary: +1 206-271-7363
- Secondary: +1 206-762-7363
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Patio West River View
West River View
Furnished towels are all white
South View from Kitchen
Also has electric heat
Southwest River View
West River View
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!