Stunning Whistler Log House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
BayShores house description
Beautiful log house in the heart of Whistler. Master bedroom + en suite bathroom with spectacular views up Whistler Mountain. 2nd bedroom with queen-size bed and 3rd bedroom with 4 single extra-long bunks. Upstairs loft with possibility to sleep extra kids or couple. Outdoor hot tub/spa on private patio - perfect for apres-ski relaxation. Parking in Log carport - space for up to 3 cars. River rock fire place. Radiant heated floors. Gorgeous kitchen. Laundry facilities. Wifi and Cable TV. The perfect Whistler experience!
Our house is located in Millar's Pond - 2min drive to Whistler Creek side Village, Whistler Mountain base, and a 5min walk to public transport.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Wood Fireplace
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Cross Country Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whistler is one of the top winter and summer playgrounds in the world. Stunning beauty amid the striking Coast Mountain Range of Southern British Columbia. In the winter, we get some of the best skiing and snowboarding on the planet, and if you haven't experienced Whistler in the summer, you are missing out - outdoor activities galore! In the summer, in addition to world class golfing, you have try to new bobsled and luge track from the 2010 Olympics, now open to the public. There isn't much you can't do - we love taking our two your old on a bike trip along the network of paved valley trails and stopping at one of the many beaches for a dip....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$400 per night summer & off-season $600 per night regular ski season $950 per night holidays Christmas/New Years Minimum 10 night stay Minimum rental period - 1 month (except for Christmas) Long term rates available
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver International at 133 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal at 98 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Whistler Train Station at 1.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 99 at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Alpha Lake Park at 1.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Dusty's at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Creekside at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Whistler Golf Course at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Southside Diner at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: We are West Vancouver residents who have enjoyed the last 40 years going to Whistler for the amazing skiing and outdoor life!
Why the Owner Chose BayShores:
We built this property ourselves in 1995. It was always a dream for John to build and own a log house and the opportunity came along 17 years ago. We have paid attention to all the small details in creating our Whistler dream home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
What makes this place amazing is the idyllic setting on a large tree property on a quiet, family oriented neighborhood street. Our patio faces south so it get all day sun, perfect for relaxing in the hot tub winter or summer!
- Primary: 604 925 9025
- Secondary: +1 6042200108
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.