Seasonal Caribbean Cottage in Jupiter
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jupiter cottage description
Spacious Kitchen,Fully furnished modern appliances and amenities including a gas grill and use of bikes, kayaks. Adorable abode with private deck, partial fenced yard, Dog Friendly (with refundable deposit).
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Caribbean Cottage in Jupiter, On most Popular 'Love Street'. Two boat ramps under 1/4 mile away. Home located on side street. There is no subdivision, and no complex. It is a single home with several homes on the street. The Square Grouper is located down the street on the Jupiter Inlet. Jupiter Dunes Golf is located .5 miles away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband and I spent 3 months on Love Street it was wonderful. Everything is bright and fresh very open and airy. Kitchen is very well stocked with equipment. The bathroom has lots of big fluffy manly towels. My husband hates little towels in hotels. Extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Even rose petals and kisses on the bed when we arrived! Very close to Dubois Park and the Jupiter Beach. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. When we left they were building a miniature golf course on the road you turn on for the park. The owners are only a phone call away if you have any questions. Couldn't be nicer people to work with. Barry and Barbara were helpful in locating any places we needed to get to.
- Guest Sneezy (Navajo Dam New Mexico)
- Date of stay 06/09/13
- Review Submitted 09/17/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, pet owners, girls getaway.
$1800 a month including utilities summer rate. pay by check 1st month rent reserves your vacation dream home Last month and $500. security deposit due at check in Winter rate $3000 Mo. Dec.2013 Thru April 2014 Available with 1 month minimum beginning Oct 1ST 2013 and ending Nov.30th ,2013 6% Fl. State sales tax Plus 5% Bed tax for Palm Beach County at check in Refundable pet deposit of $100 per pet due at ck in.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Boat Tours/Charters at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Tri-Rail West Palm Beach at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US-1 at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Dubois Park/Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Famous Square Grouper at Jupiter
- Nearest Ski: Water craft at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Jupiter Dunes at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Jetty's,Schooner's, Guanabannas at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1966
About the owner: Both born in New England, and have lived in Jupiter area for over 30 years. We believe Jupiter is paradise with all the amenities and various activities. Great Place to relax and retreat. Owner has served in the Marines, loves boating, 4 kids, and 9 grandchildren.
Why the Owner Chose Jupiter:
Moving to larger home and we want everyone else to enjoy this slice of paradise. This area is an ideal location with everything at your fingertips. The Jupiter inlet offers the most beautiful prestine color water you have ever seen.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Location, Location, Location. Great for any age. Best of both worlds.
- Primary: 561 371 0990 or 772 485 7088
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Open kitchen area which is ideal for cooking and entertaining.
Large Dining Area
Sofa bed sleeps two.
2nd bedroom, Lazyboy pull out couch
Gas Stove, Modern Appliances
Extended Shower curtain, Large Shower head and good pressure.
2nd bedroom, computer and small TV
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 01, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.