All that's Missing ...... is You!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Qualicum Beach house description
When you first walk through the door of our beach house you'll immediately feel that this is going to be a special holiday. From the bright, open concept living/dining area to the fabulous gourmet kitchen, you will de-stress quickly and enjoy some much needed quality time with the family, friends or a romantic getaway with your significant other. It's every bit as nice as the 5 star hotels you've may have stayed in in the past. If you're used to vacationing in impersonal hotels where you get tired of eating out all the time, it's nice to change it up once and a while. At our beach house, you can do a bit of both! The well equipped gourmet kitchen has everything you might need to create a feast. Perhaps you'll want to throw some local shrimps on the barby (propane BBQ supplied of course!). Stop by nearby French Creek Marina and sample some the great local seafood such as prawns, scallops, mussels, oysters, calamari, halibut and of course salmon. If you don't feel like cooking, head into Qualicum to The Shady Rest Pub/Restaurant with great food and a gorgeous view of Qualicum Beach. If you're in the mood for something a little more upscale, try our local Italian fine dining restaurant called Giovanni's. After dinner, take your cocoa and marshmallows down to the fire pit by the ocean to top off the night. When you're ready for bed, you'll be lulled to sleep by the calm ocean breezes. You might think something's wrong - you don't hear the sirens, the traffic...it takes a bit of getting used to but you'll settle in quickly! Each of the four bedrooms has luxurious fluffy duvets to snuggle under. There is a king size bed in the master and a double in the other main floor bedroom. The main floor has a beautiful 3 piece marble bathroom with a very large shower. Upstairs, you'll find two more bedrooms - one with two twins and a queen in the 4th bedroom. This floor has a 4 piece bath with nice soaking tub.
Once you've unpacked, you'll want to check out the development. Take a stroll out the patio doors across a lovely large grassy area where you can have a game of bocce or croquet. Directly across from our back patio is the clubhouse, pool and hot tub area (pool and hot tubs are open seasonally). Inside the clubhouse, you can challenge the family to a game of snooker on the pool table. If you want to keep those extra pounds at bay, keep up the exercise regime and enjoy the very well equipped gym. The pool is very inviting and a nice size for kids and adults alike. The hot tubs also beckon - one for the kids and one for the adults! Take a stroll down to the beach which is moments away from the beach house. It is a beautiful sight - watch the cruise ships sailing by, sea lions, seals or you might even be lucky enough to catch sight of a killer whale. Whatever you choose to do or even if you choose to do nothing - what a great place to do it...This is what you you've been missing!
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
Deck / Patio:
Lovely south facing patio overlooking large grassy space to play a game of bocce or croquet. Also a short walk across the grassy area is the clubhouse, pool and hot tubs. Patio table seats 6....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- The beautiful Qualicum Landing development is located between the towns of Qualicum Beach and Bowser (10 mins from each). If you need a break from all the relaxing times around the beach house, head to the Horne Lake caves for a little spelunking (20 kms away), the ancient giant Douglas firs of Cathedral Grove at MacMillan Provincial Park (35 kms), the famous Martin Mars waterbombers at Sproat Lake (73 kms), the famous 'Goats of the Roof' at Coombs Country Market (20 kms), The Big Qualicum Fish Hatchery (5 km), many funky shops and restaurants in the town of Qualicum Beach (12 km), nearby Parksville's Paradise Adventure Mini Golf for kids and kids at heart (22 kms). If you're a golfer there are many wonderful courses in the area - the closet to the development is Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club (3 kms), Mt. Washington for skiing and snowshoeing (80 kms), tennis - on site in early 2013 but many free public courts within 10 minutes or so. Fishing galore in the beautiful surrounding lakes, rivers, streams and of course the ocean....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 25 - Dec 20, 2013
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2014
3 night min stay
Jan 4 - May 14, 2014
3 night min stay
May 15 - Jun 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change.
All rates are taxable
30% of rate is required at time of booking. Remainder is required 60 days prior to arrival.
- Non-refundable Damage Waiver: C$59
- Departure Cleaning: C$325 + tax
- Tax Rate 15%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Nanaimo Airport at 79 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Departure Bay Ferry, Nanaimo at 63 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Inland Island Highway at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Steps away at Qualicum Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Shady Rest Pub at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Washington Ski Resort at 80 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Arrowsmith Golf & Country Club at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Sandbar Cafe in Bowser at 10 Kilometres
- Primary: (250) 590 2461 (International)
- Secondary: Toll Free (877) 232-2490 in North America
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
All that's missing is you!
Large breakfast bar comfortably seats 4
Bright, spacious but comfy great room and dining table seats 6
Main floor bathroom with large marble shower
2nd floor queen bed
2nd floor twin beds
The pool deck at the clubhouse....where ARE you???
Our beach at low tide!
Fire pit by night watching the cruise ships sailing by
Poke around the quaint town of Qualicum for some great shopping & dining options
A must see-Coombs Country Market for the "Goats on the Roof" & more shops & food
Snowshoeing or skiing at Mt. Washington - about an hour away!
Front of our beach house
Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Master bedroom with king size bed & access to patio, ensuite & walk thru closet
Double bed in 2nd main floor bedroom
2nd floor 4 piece bath
Patio with propane BBQ overlooking nice grassy area and clubhouse/pool/hot tubs
A common sight on our beach at low tide
Fire pit and picnic area on our beach!
Play a round of golf at Qualicum's Memorial Golf Club
Family fun at Parksville's Paradise Adventure Mini Golf & Waterpark
Solitude of fly fisherman on nearby Spider Lake (15 km away from the beach house
You don't have to go to Tofino for storm watching ...try Qualicum Beach!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, September 27, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.