Blue Skies Meet Over 13 Miles of White Sand in New Smyrna Beach, Fl.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chateau by the Sea condo description
Consistently voted one of the 'Best Beaches', New Smyrna Beach lays claim to the best Florida offers--excellent backwater and offshore fishing, golf, historical sites, cultural events and eclectic shopping and dining experiences along historical Flagler Avenue and Canal Street.
- On floor 2
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Blue skies meet over 13 miles of white sand in New Smyrna Beach, consistently voted one of the 'Best Beaches'. New Smyrna Beach lays claim to the best Florida offers--excellent backwater and offshore fishing, golf, historical sites, cultural events and eclectic shopping and dining experiences along historical Flagler Avenue and Canal Street. Just south of New Smyrna lies the Canaveral National Seashore, which offers excellent swimming, bird watching, hiking and more. Anglers at nearby Mosquito Lagoon have set international records with giant red fish catches. Deep-sea charters leave New Smyrna Beach daily, giving offshore fishers an easy way to wet a line in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean . Many historical and cultural sites also make New Smyrna Beach noteworthy. From the Turnbull and Sugar Mill Ruins, to the Eldora State House and the Ponce Inlet lighthouse, the area is rich in history. Named one of ' America 's Top Small Cities for The Arts,' New Smyrna is home to the Atlantic Center for the Arts, an artists-in-residence community and educational facility, the Harris House, the Little Theater and Arts on Douglas . Frequent arts shows featuring visual and performing arts take place throughout the year. Flagler Avenue and Canal Street , which were recently renovated, feature several quaint shops and cafes. It should be no surprise that the second oldest city in Florida is also home to many antique shopping pavilions. New Smyrna possesses a distinct hometown quality reflected in its cracker architecture, lush tropic landscape and community. Enjoy culinary delights from fresh seafood to steaks and pasta on the waterfront, or under an umbrella at a sidewalk cafe. At the end of the day, retire to our peaceful oceanfront condo!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Chateau by the Sea
Chateau by the Sea
This was a beautiful property and unit! The view of the ocean was incredible. The whole unit had a clean, beachy feel to it and we were happily surprised at how nice it was.
- Guest Girls Beach Weekend (Orlando)
- Date of stay 08/30/13
- Review Submitted 09/06/13
Manager response: Thank-you for your kind words. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Chateau-by-the Sea. We are proud of the property and the management and staff are very dedicated to the property.
We, with another couple, rented this beautiful unit last week. It has everything you would need for a wonderful vacation. Beautifully appointed, comfortable & welcoming. I did have one small issue. I had work to do and there is no Wifi in this unit. They do have high speed internet but you need the connection to use this. The complex has Wifi but the signal is quite weak & can only be used near windows. I found a cafe that had Wifi so I could work which was an inconvenience but I still highly recommend this unit!!!!!!!!!
- Guest Snow B.
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/05/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
Manager response: Thank-you for the great review. We're sorry you experienced difficulty with the wi-fi but will take your comment as an action to add a dedicated wireless network specific to the unit for future guests and hope that we will see you again soon.
Fun in the Sun
Fun in the Sun
Very nicely appointed unit from the linens to the beds to the kitchen supplies. Also impressed at how clean the unit was. This is not a new building, but nicely updated. Bathrooms were impeccable. View of the ocean was great. Plan to stay again when the occasional arises.
- Guest barb at the beach (Apopka, Florida)
- Date of stay 07/03/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Thank-you for the kind words, Barbara. We were delighted that you enjoyed your stay!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning: $75 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 12.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
Why Chateau by the Sea:
Renovated and upgraded in 2011, this beautiful property, a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit, offers direct oceanfront access and balcony views to the beach and the condo's own swimming pool.
Links to more information:
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 03, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.