Beautiful Waterfront Home,1 Block to the Beach, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Downtown house description
Please call before booking at 321-960-7211.
Beautiful, quiet 3 bedroom home right on the Banana River with a spectacular view. Watch the dolphins and manatees from the backyard with a spa and the ocean just at the end of the street.
This spacious home has everything you need to feel like you're at home, just bring your bags and feel like it’s your own. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The indoor living is over 2700 feet and there are views of the water from all of the three bedrooms, living area, and extended party room.
The house is a perfect vacation home with a pool table, ping-pong table, wireless internet, cable TV's and barbecue for sunset dinners.
The house has its own dock for setting off for an evening boat ride if you have your own or you can book a boat tour in which you can be picked up right from the dock. Wildlife is right out your doorstep if you wish to explore. You can rent paddle boards or kayaks for your private breathtaking adventure through the mangrove islands.
The home is in a quiet residential neighborhood, close to everything Cocoa Beach has to offer. It is close to the beach with plenty of restaurants and entertainment nearby. The Cocoa Beach country club is about a 1/2 mile away with a public golf course, tennis courts, and an Olympic size public swimming pool for fun in the sun.
*Cocoa Beach Pier
*Fishing and Diving Center
*Arcades (Child & Adult)
*Ron Jon Surf Shop
*Sunset Sailing Trips
*Grills Seafood & Tiki Bar
*Rusty's Oyster Bars
*Fresh Seafood Market
*Fresh Meat Market
- 2600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Game Room
- Video Game Console
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- My house is located on Bahama Blvd. at the end of the street is A1A and the beach. I live in a very safe, beautiful development just 1 block away from delicioius restaurants and shops and less that a mile to Downtown Cocoa Beach. I am across the street from Lori Wilson Park. A beautiful park on the beach with showers, gazebos, picnic tables, and places to grill. If you are interested in going on kayak adventures, ramp road is just 1.5 miles away where you can rent kayaks and encounter Cocoa Beach's thousand islands. This is always a great way to sight see as you explore thorugh mangrove tunnels and explore wildlife all around you such as manatees, exotic birds, dolphins and much more. Cocoa Beach's thousand islands runs in the Banana River where you can also go fishing, rent boats, jet skis, and go parasailing just over the bridge. The Cocoa Beach country club is located at the end of Minutemen Cswy, less than 2 miles away, including twenty-seven spectacular holes on the beautiful Banana River along with tennis courts, and an Olympic size swimming pool, kitty-pool and water slide. Cocoa Beach is also famous for Ron Jon's Surf World's famous Ron Jon Surf Shop open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week; Located less than 5 minutes away! When you are finished sopping, check out the Cocoa Beach Pier which is right down the street. The Cocoa Beach Pier is always exciting, full of people, shops, and restaurants. Enjoy a nice meal and walk to the end where there's a tropical tiki bar which you can enjoy watching the surfers and the gorgeous sunset. Just minutes from the pier we have the second largest port in the U.S., Port Canaveral. If you enjoy fishing, Port Canaveral has fishing charters that will take you deep sea fishing for the day or you can go out gambling on a day cruise on the Victory Casino Cruise Line. There are also weekend criuses that you can take out of Port Canaveral that go all through the Carribean if you want a quick getaway All theme parks, water parks, and hot air ballooning, are just a short 45 minute ride away to Orlando, FL. See world famous Walt Disney World, (Magic Kingdom, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach) also, Universal Studios, and Islands of Adventures for those who are thrill seekers!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Home, had a wonderful time.
Beautiful Home, had a wonderful time.
My family and I came to visit over the holiday season. The home was very accommodating and homey. We really enjoyed the game room most of all, perfect for spending time and having fun with the family. Lots to do.. We loved the watching the sunsets in the evening and the kids enjoyed fishing off the dock.
- Guest James (New Jersey)
- Date of stay 12/15/12
- Review Submitted 12/03/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Nice neighborhood, pretty water, house has been enjoyed and used.
- Guest G. (Tennessee)
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/08/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change for holidays or special events. Please call if you are interested in a lengthy stay of 30 days or more; Rates can be negotiable.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: A1A at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lori Wilson Park at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hilton Hotel&pool bar, Cocoa Beach Resort&pool bar at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cocoa Beach Country Club at 3.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Azteca Mexican Restaurant and Lounge at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: I've lived in Cocoa Beach since 1985. I love it here. I enjoy offshore fishing, surfing, river fishing,the beach and all water activities. We have a quiet dead end street with very nice neighbors. I'm sure you will fall in love with our small town, island style living.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Downtown:
I choose this property because it had the best of both worlds. The river and the beach. We are centrally located in the middle of Cocoa Beach. Across the street from the beach and next to Lori Wilson Park, an ocean front park with nature trails. Just minutes from downtown and Port Canaveral.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The home is situated on the beautiful Banana River. There are views of the river from every room in the house. The backyard has a huge dock with a boat lift, a seating area and gas grill. The place is made for relaxing and entertaining. You will enjoy seeing dolphins, fish, manatees and many varieties of birds from the backyard. You will find bikes in the garage for taking bike rides on the beach for miles and miles of fun. We also have beach chairs and an umbrella for relaxing on the beach. Everything you need is furnished with this home. Come and enjoy of piece of our paradise.
- Primary: + 3219607211
- Secondary: + 3217990099
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bar seating area
Full bathroom with dual shower heads.
Office with futon
Kicthen, all new appliances!
Bedroom overlooking the river, hard wood flooring, and walk-in closet.
Quiet office space overlooking the water canal with futon pullout couch.
Game Room, overlooking the water, pool table, darts, full stereo system, jacuzzi
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013