Your Base for Exploring Northwest Arkansas and Crystal Bridges
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bentonville house description
This executive style home sleeps 10 adults. Craftsman style interior with two gas fireplaces, full kitchen, sunroom, large dinning area, in quiet residential area one mile from Crystal Bridges Museum and five minutes from downtown Bentonville and Walmart headquarters. Child friendly with green space including play area behind the home. Two car garage that is heated and cooled. Covered porch with swing on second floor.
- 2800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Bentonville is located in the beautiful Ozark mountain region of Northwest Arkansas. Home to Walmart, J.B. Hunt Trucking and other major businesses. The new Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is within walking distance. Interstate 540 makes the trip to Fayetteville, home of the Arkansas Razorbacks, just minutes away. The Walton performing arts center is also located in Fayetteville. The beautiful victorian village of Eureka Springs is one hour East(quirky art community with some of the states best dinning spots), wildlife areas and Beaver Lake (great fishing and boating) are just minutes away. Some of the regions best motorcycle rides are between Bentonville and Eureka Springs. Winter brings flocks of Bald Eagles around Beaver Lake and sightseeing tours are available. Just to the North lies Branson, Missouri. This great destination is a two hour drive through the beautiful Ozark Mountains....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
All dates open
Weekday $325.00 per night Monday - Thursday
Weekends, $375.00 per night Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday Night
Special Events weeks/weekends $375.00 per night
Weekly rate: 7days, 6 nights $1,950.00
Minimum stay: 3 nights
$325 to $450 per night $1,950 per week.
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 540 at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Lynne lives in Berryville, Arkansas with her husband, Circuit Judge Kent Crow. She owns and operates a private Art School where she applies her skills as a certified teacher. Lynne grew up in Mississippi where she obtained her B.A. in Art Education from Delta State University. She is also a licensed realtor in Arkansas.
Why the Owner Chose Bentonville:
Lynne purchased this home as her primary residence in 2005. She selected this home for it's location and style. It is just minutes from the historic downtown Bentonville Square and within walking distance of the new Crystal Bridges museum. Interstate 540 assess is just three minutes from the home. The home is 2,700 sq. ft with all bedrooms on the second story.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This beautiful executive style home provides a wonderful location for anyone who wants a place to meet family for a reunion, attend any of the great festivals in the surrounding area, explore Crystal Bridges or as an alternative to hotels when visiting on business.
- Primary: 479-586-4868
- Secondary: +1 870-423-4073 evenings or to leave a message for call back
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
More photos will be posted this week. Home exterior
quiet residential area
Livingroom fireplace for a cozy evening
2nd bathroom upstairs
rear of house
downstairs 1/2 bath
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.