Kayak Villa a Yucatan Beach Front Villa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chuburna villa description
The villa has 2 spacious bedrooms (1 king, 1 queen), 2 bathrooms, a chefs kitchen, living room downstairs, plus 1 large Queen bedroom, 2 bathrooms, small kitchen, living room (4th bedroom), huge deck upstairs. Each area can be rented separately or all together as one home. Has a large covered patio beach-side with a pool. There is also a built-in barbeque & 1 car parking in the courtyard. 2 kayaks await you just off the patio.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Children Welcome:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Wireless Internet:
Location & View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Kayak Villa is right on the most gorgeous beach in the whole area. New in the rental market! 3 rental options 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, full kitchen, living room downstairs, 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, small kitchen, living room upstairs. Each area can be rented separately or all together as one home. Please let me know if you require additional pricing & information. Go to kayakvilla. Kayak Villa is located in a very safe small fishing village called Chuburna Puerto. It has many great restaurants within walking distance, and nearby areas of interest. The Yucatan State is rated one of the 5th place in the world to visit. Activities Walks along the beach - We have one of the most beautiful beaches for walking and shell collecting. Don't miss it! Kayaking - Kayaks are available first come first serve. There is also a marina about a mile away, that rents kayaks and boats. Local Birding - Right next to the marina is a mangrove area that has all sorts of birds. Chuburna Puerto Marina - Boat rentals, kayaking, birding (flamingos and sometimes turtles) Progreso Beach Community - Stroll along the Malecon, watch the kite surfers. Golf - there is a 18 hole golf course about 20 minutes away, Places of Interest Archaeological Sites - There are many archaeological sites not too far from Kayak Villa. The most popular are Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Kabah and Ek Balam (that's a bit further). Along with many Cenotes and Haciendas. A good tour company is Criss Tours out of Progreso Nature Tours - For those of you that are interested in birding and wildlife, the Yucatan is the place to experience it. Criss Tours can take you to Celestun to see the Flamings, or Dzilam de Bravo for a total wildlife experience Merida - just 35 minutes away. Lots of places to see. The city was founded in 1542 and is amazing! The historical district is a good place to start. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
High = Weekly $900 US - Monthly $2,800 US Low = Weekly $750.00 - Monthly $2,400 US HIGH SEASON - December, January, February, March, April, July & August LOW SEASON - May, June, September, October, & November
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Merida at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Progreso to Merida at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Outside our door at Chuburna
- Nearest Barpub: Chelem at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Merida at 30 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 8 restaurants in Chuburna at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Barry and Andrea (me) have lived in Seattle, WA for 22 years, Barry was from Victoria, BC and Andrea is from Malibu, CA. Decided to make a move to Mexico in 2010, which they feel is the best decision they've ever made. They live in the same area as Kayak Villa and are available for any advice, questions or issues at anytime!
Why the Owner Chose Chuburna:
Being from Southern California, Andrea (me) had been to Mexico many times. When we came on vacation to Merida in 2008. We absolutely fell in love with the historical architecture and all the archeological sites that were in the area, not to mention the Cenotes. Then we saw the beach! We knew that this was the place for us! We bought our first house in 2010. We lived in it for 2 years and absolutely love it! We decided to buy a smaller house for us and use this one to rent! You won't be disappointed!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We live in a little fishing village! Andrea (me) loves the kitchen! We spend a lot of time on the beach patio, reading a book, having breakfast or cooling off in the pool! We love the local people! We have so many friends and people that we look forward to passing by and saying Hola! Que paso? It's a great area! Especially if you truly want to experience the Mexican/Mayan culture!
- Primary: +1 425-577-1523 We are in the central time zone
- Secondary: +52 1-999-144-2717 We are in the central time zone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Doesn't get any better than this!
Plenty of room for 8 at the dining table and living space
Love the kitchen!
Just another view to the west! The beach goes about 3 miles down to the marina!
The beach patio is really great!
Upstairs bedroom with beach view from 2 windows with private bath.
Kayak Villa was named before we bought it but being Kayakers, we couldn't resist
Courtyard bedroom with attached bath!
Beachside bedroom with attached bath.
Did I say steps to the beach? No lie!
Upstairs living room with futon couch/bed. Bathroom right across the way.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013
3 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.