Ask About Free Night Special! 2 Bd, 2 BA Downtown Telluride Condo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes condo description
Deck with BBQ - Private Internet Network - 1, Reserved Garage Parking Space - Ski Storage - Gas Fireplace - Perfect for Romantic Getaways, Couples, Families, Festival Goers and Skiers
Completed in 2006 as a custom residence for the architect, this condo has virtually every high-end finish you could imagine. The 12' ceilings and 8' interior doors create special loft living spaces. Storage capability, cabinets, and closet spaces are abundant.
The building exterior is contemporary/rustic. The interior finishes include rustic panels surrounding the fireplace, American Clay specialty wall finishes, granite countertops, designer lighting, and top of the line appliances. Beautiful wood floors are accented with tile inlay and the custom bath tile designs are accented with copper inserts.
Custom woodwork (crafted on property) includes wrapped beams w/rope light accents, wainscot, window/door trim and niche storage spaces. 'Whole house' digital sound system includes outdoor speakers on the back deck. You will enjoy maintenance-free living with a heated garage, snow melt in the driveway and snowmelt on the deck.
• Main Street Location – Walk to Everything
• 12’ Ceilings and 8’ Interior Doors
• “Whole House” Digital Sound System, including outdoor patio
• Outdoor Patio (Heated for snowmelt)
• High Speed Internet & Wireless Internet
Master Bedroom – Queen
Bedroom 2 – Queen
Mountain View and Telluride Ski Area
42” HDTV and DVD
1,100 Square Feet
American Clay Specialty Wall Finishes
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Top of the line appliances
Full Size Washer & Dryer
Iron & Ironing Board
Heated Garage Parking for 1 Car
Heated Driveway (Snowmelt)
***All major festivals have minimum night requirements at festival rates.
Bluegrass Festival - 4 Night Minimum - June 19 - June 23, 2013
4th of July Telluride - 3 Night Minimum - July 3 - July 7, 2013
Telluride Film Festival - 4 Night Minimum - August 30 - September 2, 2013
Blues & Brews Festival - 3 Night Minimum - September 12 - 15, 2013
Christmas and New Year’s Holiday - 5 Night Minimum - December 21, 2012 - January 3, 2013
Bus Lic #14638
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Steam Shower in Master Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Not Necessary
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Small Game
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Hunting Big Game
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , hell-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snowmobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance). Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, Frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, children’s activities at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town with unparallel dining experiences and lively nightlife. The town of Telluride also includes ice skating, sledding, a movie theatre & boutiques....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates from $199 to $549 Nightly - 2 Night Minimum (unless otherwise specified) Sales Tax 12.4% - Checkout Cleaning Fee: $195 - Limited Liability Insurance: $39 Christmas/New Years 12/21-1/3/2013 - 5 Night Min | Jan/Feb Special 1/4-2/12/2013 Winter Regular 2/13-3/24/2013 | End Ski Season & Spring Special 3/25-6/8/2013 Summer 2013 6/9-8/27/2013 | Bluegrass 6/19-6/23/2013 4 Night Min. Film Fest 8/28-9/2/2013 4 Night Min | Blues & Brews 9/12-9/15/2013 3 Night Min Fall Offseason - 9/16-11/20/2013 - Call Directly 877-450-8838 For Best Rate Quote Free Night Specials Available During Certain Seasons | Rates Subject to Change
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Telluride Airport (TEX) at 10 Miles
- Primary: +1 (877) 450-8838 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: +1 (970) 728-8838
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Area: HDTV, &ldquo;Whole House&rdquo; Digital Sound System, Twin
Fully Equipped Kitchen - Granite Countertops, Top-of-the-line Appliances
Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, En Suite Master Bath with Steam Shower
Guest Bathroom - Tub/Shower Combination
Bear Creek Lofts #B Main Street Exterior View
Bear Creek Lofts #B Garage Entrance
Living Area: HDTV, “Whole House” Digital Sound System, Gas Fireplace
Quaint Dining Area and Breakfast Bar - Seating for up to 6
Master Bathroom: American clay finishes with earth tones, Custom Features
Entrance Hallway: 12’ Ceilings and 8’ Interior Doors, Designer Light
Private Deck with Outdoor Seating, Snowmelt, Gas Grill
One Reserved Garage Parking Spot
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.