Beautiful Beach Bungalow W/ Infinity Pool, Steps to Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gorgona villa description
You will love this charming one-bedroom Gorgona beach bungalow nestled in the lush tropical landscaping. The entire unit has been custom-designed with lots of upgrades. Originally designed as a 700 square foot 2 bedroom villa, the wall between the two smaller bedrooms was removed to create one larger room. The result is a beautiful 700 square foot open-concept one bedroom executive beach house, ideal for a couple seeking a quiet, comfortable and modern accommodation. Both the kitchen and bathroom have custom granite counter tops & marble finishes. All cabinetry was custom-designed specifically for this villa. There are several custom-designed cabinets providing lots of storage space in the bedroom. This end unit villa has convenient parking right beside it. Both the villa and parking are within a secure guarded gate, so it’s quiet easy access to your car for going on your Panama adventure or unloading groceries anytime day or night.
There is a cozy infinity pool just down the walkway and the beach is a leisurely 3 minute walk away, perfect for a relaxing stroll or a morning swim.
Our charming & quiet end-unit beach bungalow is one of only 18 units located within the exclusive little gated community of Costa Grande Beach Village. The community has a European feel, beautiful stone walkways, and cast iron lamp posts - the area is peaceful and relaxing, the perfect place to get away. There are palm trees, flowers and lots of lush greenery throughout the property. Sip your morning coffee on the front patio under your very own giant mango tree .
There are 3 shopping plazas nearby. There is a 24 hr. supermarket/liquor store less than 10 minutes away by car.
There is a fishermen’s market located just down the beach, so you can pick-up fresh fish/shrimp to grill for a private dinner at home and enjoy the view of the ocean. You are centrally located to many day trip destinations that Panama has to offer, such as the Panama Canal, Panama Rain Forest, an exotic zoo in El Valle, ferry ride to the island of Taboga, restaurants as well as exploring local towns.
Gorgona has wonderful beaches and you can see the sunrise over the Pacific Ocean. From the beach you can see the mountains and within a 40 minute car drive you can be looking down from one of the mountains to the beach. Nearby, you can check out a world class golf resort, spa, stables, hospitals, shopping, and grocery stores with a pharmacy, nearby mountains such as Altos or the El Valle volcano village with zip lines, zoo, hiking, rainforest tours and much more.
There are miles of beaches for walking or jogging. We will give you a tide chart with the highs and lows and you will be amazed at how much the beach changes each day. The temperature is perfect. It's not too hot and there is always a breeze throughout the day to keep you cool.
If you are staying at the villa for privacy and relaxation, you are in the right place, however if you are more adventurous, there is lots to do nearby. You are right on the Gorgona surf beach and 1 mile from the famous Malibu surf beach. There is a new surf shop nearby that is well equipped for surfers of all levels, they also provide surfing lessons!
For short term vacation rentals, the pricing for the villa includes all of the utilities as well as the electricity, so there are no additional fees after you check-out! We will give you tips and suggestions on things to do, so the flavor of your adventure is up to you! The villa fills up fast, so book your beach vacation today!
Overview of the property: 24-hour security gated community. Swimming pool, Washer and Dryer, BBQ on the front patio. Master bedroom has a Queen size bed & a couch for lounging, tons of storage space in our custom designed cabinetry, and a 42' plasma TV. Both the Kitchen/Dining and Bedroom areas each have their own Ceiling Fans and Air Conditioning units. Kitchen utensils are provided so that you can cook in the villa if you don't want to go out to eat. There is a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, plates, glasses and flatware, etc. There will be some of the basic pantry items: sugar, salt, coffee, spices, oil, etc. The villa has an onsite care taker, free parking and is a 24 hour security gated community. There is also a gas station 6 minutes away.
As of August 2013, the new international Airport will be only 25 minutes away from our villa!
PLEASE NOTE: This is strictly a non-smoking, no-pet property.
CHECK-OUT: 11 a.m.
CHECK-IN: 4 p.m.
- 700 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- This remodeled spacious 700 square foot one bedroom open concept villa has a sofa inside the bedroom that can be unfolded flat to reveal a second bed if desired. Originally designed as a 2 bedroom villa, the wall between the two smaller bedrooms was removed to create one larger room. The result is a user friendly layout that feels bigger and is more in keeping with North American standards....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Overview of the property: 24 hour security gated community, Master bedroom has a Queen size bed, Dining/Kitchen area has a Ceiling Fan and Air Conditioning in both rooms, Swimming pool, Washer and Dryer, BBQ on the front patio. The kitchen has kitchen tools so that you can cook in the room if you don't want to go out to eat. There is a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, plates, glasses and flatware. There will be some of the basic pantry items: sugar, salt, coffee, spices, oil, etc. The villa has an onsite care taker, free parking and is a 24 hour security gated community....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Gorgona has wonderful beaches and you can see the sunrise over the Pacific Ocean. From the beach you can see the mountains and within a 40 minute car drive you can be looking down from one of the mountains to the beach. Nearby, you can check out a world class golf resort, spa, stables, hospitals, shopping, and grocery stores with a pharmacy, nearby mountains such as Altos or the El Valle volcano village with zip lines, zoo, hiking, rainforest tours and much more. There are miles of beaches for walking or jogging. We will give you a tide chart with the highs and lows and you will be amazed at how much the beach changes each day. The temperature is perfect. It's not too hot and there is always a breeze throughout the day to keep you cool. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekend only stays are possible. Please inquire for pricing (rates are seasonal) $495 - $695.00 per week Inquire for monthly or longer term pricing (rates are seasonal) Last minute reservations are welcome, but reserving early ensures availability. There are no taxes & rate includes utilities for short term rentals. NOW AVAILABLE!!! e-transfers now available for Canadian residents when booking.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: The drive is about 1 1/2 hours at 50 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Amador Causeway at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pan American Hwy at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Walking distance (15 minute walk) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Coronado Golf at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 15 minute walk on weekends or 5 minute drive at 1 Miles
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Costa Grande Villa #10 'Virtual Tour'
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax in the infinity pool with a rum & Coke at the end of the day.
Front door leads into an open-concept vaulted ceiling kitchen / dining area.
Open concept bedroom w/ vaulted ceiling, A/C, couch, TV & tons of storage space.
Upgraded custom marble bathroom & shower with granite counter top.
PARK NEXT TO THE UNIT FOR EASY ACCESS
Open-concept Kitchen/dining area with large table and over sized mirror.
From the villa, it's a leisurely 3 minute walk to the beach down this path.
Gorgona beach looking east.
Fresh jumbo prawns from the fisherman's market just down the beach.
One of the local attractions - mineral hot springs.
Enjoy your morning coffee by the pool, overlooking the Pacific ocean.
Tropical paradise! Walkway from the villa to the infinity pool with ocean view!!
The custom kitchenette features a granite counter & marble back splash
Master bedroom with a couch and lounging area in the modern open room concept.
Laundry is done easily with your own private washer & dryer.
Master bedroom with a couch and living area in the modern open room concept.
If peace and quiet is what you're after, this secure end unit will appeal to you
Gorgona beach northeast view of the mountains.
Gorgona beach looking west.
Infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean ... what an amazing view!
Expats enjoying the best rotisserie chicken @ Don Chacho's, 9 mins. from villa.
Looking up the walkway from the pool.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 06, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.