You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Large, fully renovated, private apartment, with a full kitchen, bath, and master bedroom with brand new queen size mattress, full closet, cable and WiFi internet. Lots of natural light, sleeps 4. Next door is a cafe that brews 100% locally grown and roasted coffee! Our Hale is set in a quiet and quaint plantation era town. Experience true Hawaii in Honomu. Just 15 minutes from downtown Hilo and 1 1/2 hours from Kona's west side beaches and resorts.
- On floor 2
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1) brand-new!, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 5
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- We are located on the pristine Hamakua Coast in the picturesque town of Honomu, home to the famous Akaka Falls waterfall. Just 15 minutes from downtown Hilo, 45 minutes from Waimea, and an hour and a half from Kona side beaches and resorts, our Hale is the perfect springboard for all of your Big Island adventures! Our plantation style second floor apartment is newly renovated with a brand new Beautyrest pillow top mattress. It includes a full kitchen, pull-out futon, WiFi and cable television. Next door is a local coffee shop and bakery where you can find delicious Hawaiian coffee and other local delicacies and just down the street are award winning zipline tours....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
13.25 % tax not included in rate
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Hilo International Airport at 19 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 19 Hawaii belt rd. at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kolekole Beach Park at 0.5 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013