Central Pinellas Townhouse, Quiet and Perfectly Located
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Largo townhome description
Very nicely furnished and completely equipped.
Master bedroom has queen bed and en-suite bathroom with shower enclosure and oval tub. Large walk-in closet. The second and third bedrooms feature queen beds, dressers and large closets.
The second bathroom has a full size tub with stand up shower.
The main living area includes an L-shaped sectional couch, flat screen entertainment center, dining area and a well stocked library with leather reading chair.
There is a large open kitchen with island, corian counter tops, pantry and is very well equipped.
The local area is very well served with grocery stores, gas stations etc.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Queen size Beds (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Great central Pinellas location! Perfect for vacation travelers that want easy access to the Gulf Beaches, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island and Orlando area attractions. For sports fans, easy access to Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Rays), Raymond James Stadium (Tampa Bay Buccaneers), Bright House Field (Phillies spring training), Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (Blue Jays spring training). Spring training for the following teams are an easy drive, Braves, Orioles, Tigers, Astros, Yankees, Pirates, Rays, Blue Jays. For business travelers, located an easy drive from three major downtown areas, Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clear water. Following times/distances taken direct from Map quest Indian Rocks Beach 19 mins/9.77 miles Busch Gardens 34 mins/25.81 miles Adventure Island 40 mins/27.2 miles Tropicana Field 21 mins/11.72 miles Bright House Field 10 mins/6.22 miles Florida Auto Exchange Stadium 22mins/11.80 miles Downtown St. Petersburg 19 mins/12.2 miles Downtown Tampa 25 mins/18.72 miles Downtown Clearwater 19 mins/9.72 miles Raymond James Stadium 24mins/17.27 miles Walt Disney World 1 hour 33 mins/87.36 miles SeaWorld 1 hour 35 mins/90.67 miles...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
July 4th Vacation
July 4th Vacation
This condo was clean and very well equipped. Location was close to the interstate and grocery. The decor was nice and there was plenty of room for my six children! The air conditioning was not working upon arrival. I contacted Ian and he immediately called out a repair peraon and followed up to ensure the repair was done quickly. I would recommend this rental. I will be looking to book again when I return to the area!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 07/02/13
- Review Submitted 07/16/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Pictures do not give due justice!
Pictures do not give due justice!
I wanted to thank Ian for a great vacation home provided for our family vacation. We just got back from a great week there! The townhouse is stocked with everything you could need, and is very well maintained and clean. The pictures actually don't show how large and open the rooms are, which was a great surprise when we walked in the door. The only drawback, if any was the view out back, but it really was a non issue. Ian was extremely helpful and kind to call and make sure there were no questions and nothing was needed. The kids loved the pool area, and I loved that it was quiet and not busy. It was a very relaxing time, and we were greatful to be in such a central location to shopping areas (Largo Mall is close and has everything), and of course the beaches! As an added bonus, the price of the rental is very reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends or family.
- Guest jennifer c.
- Date of stay 04/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/10/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Home from Home
Home from Home
I would highly recommend this property for people who are looking for that "home from home " experience. It is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood with a mix of young and senior families. It is an approx. 20 minute drive to the beach but has the advantage of being only 5 minutes to major highways and for golfers you are less than 15 minutes away from 4 of the areas decent golf courses. The house itself is very well maintained with furnishings and utensils of excellent quality. I would have no hesitation in recommending this property to friends and family.
- Guest Mac (milton ontario)
- Date of stay 12/13/12
- Review Submitted 02/27/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+.
High Season October-March $2000 monthly $600 weekly Low Season April-September $1600 monthly $500 weekly Plus $120 cleaning fee and 12% Tax Longer term rentals require the property is cleaned monthly $100 per cleaning. $250 refundable damage deposit applied to all bookings 50% of total payment due at booking balance to be paid 30 days prior to check-in Check-in time 2pm; Check-out time 10am to allow for cleaning in between guests.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Saint Petersburg-Clearwater or Tampa at 4.12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-275 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Indian Rocks Beach at 9 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: I bought this house to be close to my daughter while she was growing up. Now she's moved away to college and I don't need to use it as much. I intend to book the house for myself occasionally when she is home.
Why the Owner Chose Largo:
This property has been very lightly used and is completely equipped with everything you are likely to need.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Location, location, location! Look at the map and you will see how centrally located this property is. Convenient for all Tampa Bay regional attractions. Day trips to the Orlando area are an easy drive, I used to do that with my daughter on many occasions.
- Primary: +1 727-743-1825
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Reserved parking in front
Pool is steps away
Living area with entertainment center
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.