Beautiful Quiet Getaway/Cape Harbour Area $1500-$2000
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Porto Vista condo description
Discount for Multi-month booking. Also, ask about last minute discounts and shorter booking periods.
Porto Vista is an upscale, gated & very private condo community, close to everything -- yet tucked away into a quiet corner of the city. Additionally, our building is located on a quiet corner of the complex with no other condo on 3 sides. Our unit has been recently remodeled with new furniture, paint and flooring and new kitchen upgrades. All floors are tiled. Both bedrooms and living room have new flat screen tvs. The master bedroom has a queen size bed; the guest bedroom has two twin beds.
4 person Max per association rules.
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Bldg has 3 floors, 4 units on each floor
- On floor 1
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Living Room seats 7:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Quiet Relaxing Atmosphere
- Outdoor Grill:
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Located in desirable SW Cape Coral, Porto Vista is close to all the 'good stuff' such as shopping, restaurants, Sunsplash Water Park, golfing, Edison Ford Winter Home, Flea Markets, biking, Farmer's markets, & fresh fish markets, consignment and antique shops. Cape Harbour is just a mile away and features unique and popular restaurants such as Rumrunners, Pignoli on The Harbour, and The Joint, shops, entertainment, walking, boat tours and rentals. We love to watch the yachts, manatees, and birds while dining outdoors. Famous beaches such as Fort Myers Beach (15.5 mi), Sanibel/Captiva (24.5 mi) are a short drive. Don’t miss a visit to Pine Island with its Bohemian, artsy area, archeological nature trails and Indian digs. There is a small, public beach 5 minutes from the condo with great sunset viewing. Wildlife/Nature enthusiasts would enjoy a visit to J. N. 'Ding' Darling National Wildlife Refuge at Sanibel Island, Naples Zoo, Manatee Park, or the Everglades. Disney World is about a 3 1/2 hr drive & Fort Lauderdale is 2 hours. The Boston Red Sox, MN Twins & Miracle baseball teams & the Everglades hockey team hold sporting events in this area. Porto Vista is 3 blocks from a small shopping area with a Publix, UPS shipping, Bank, Medical Urgent Care Center, Walgreens, and more. Lee Memorial Hospital and Cape Coral Hospital are nearby as well as an abundance of Urgent care centers. SW Florida and Charlotte County (Punta Gordo) airports are a short drive. Miramar Outlet, Tanger Outlet, and Edison Mall are just a few of the popular shopping malls offered in the area. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
4 person max - min 30 day rental required $2000/mo Jan - Mar $1600/mo Dec & Apr $1500/mo May - Nov $120 cleaning fee 11% sales tax (6% Florida tax and 5% Tourist Development tax)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: South West Florida International Airport at 22 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Myers Beach at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cape Harbour Restaurants at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are from Illinois and love coming to our Florida home when possible. We are retired, but still remain active with farming so our visits are limited. Our condo was built in 2006 and has been very 'gently used'.
Why the Owner Chose Porto Vista:
We enjoy the atmosphere of Porto Vista with its winding sidewalks, friendly neighbors, picnic/grilling areas, Mediterranean design, and immaculate tropical landscaping. 'Condo Living', but with a peaceful neighborhood feel. Being in a gated community is also an attractive feature for us.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Porto Vista offers a generously heated pool, club house, fitness center with all the latest workout equipment, lounge/library with wireless internet and a kitchenette. Our condo is cozy and nicely furnished, well stocked with all that you will need for an enjoyable visit. We love that we can walk 2 blocks to Walgreens, Publix, shops, restaurants and urgent care center.
- Primary: 2175421373
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Porto Vista Entrance
Vestibule shared by 3 other condos -- can also enter directly from lanai in back
New Kitchen upgrade 2013
Club House with workout center/library/lounge/kitchenette and wireless internet
Library/Lounge with wireless internet and kitchenette
Dine at one of the outdoor restaurants at Cape Harbour and watch the yachts
Enjoy sunsets @ Sanibel/Captiva/Fort Myers Beach/Boca Grande & Yacht Club
Our Building #6 -- tucked in a quiet corner. Entrance is covered.
Master Bed Queen size with TV
Master Bath with double sinks and walk-in shower
One can park in the back & enter privately through the condo's lanai.
Generously heated pool
Fully equipped gym
Explore unique shops and restaurants at Cape Harbour-- just 1 mile from condo
Visit one of the great area beaches
Take a late night walk on one of our great beaches
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013
2 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.