Totally Renovated Ground Level with Gulf Views at Loggerhead Cay #221
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Loggerhead Cay condo description
'Sunny Sanibel 221' is a little piece of paradise on Sanibel’s East End at the desirable Loggerhead Cay Condominium Complex.
It doesn’t get much better than this. Newly Renovated October 2012 with a Sunny and Contemporary Cottage Feel.
Enjoy 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths to include a shower/tub combo in the master (perfect to bathe the little ones) and a walk in shower in the guest bedroom which allow easy access for a guest who may have a disability. Both bathrooms offer solid surface counter tops.
This unit offers ground level leisure; you can walk out to the Garden, Pool and Gulf of Mexico- not elevators or stairs to deal with.
'Sunny Sanibel 221' is the perfect location for families who frequent the pool and beach. You are close enough to the pool to keep an eye on your family but set back enough that you can enjoy a book on the lanai while admiring the Gulf of Mexico.
This unit offers Tile in the entryways, kitchens and baths and Pergo Wood Flooring in the Dining and Living Areas. The bedrooms are carpeted. The kitchen is nice and bright with white wood cabinetry and a built in breakfast bar, nook and pass through and brings the ocean inside with a deep Ocean Blue Corrrian Countertop. Enjoy full stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and full size washer and dryer in this unit. Each bedroom as well as the Living room offer Flat Panel TV's along with a DVD player in the Living room and a built in DVD player in the guest bedroom Flat Screen. Dishes, silver wear, pots, pans, coffee maker, toaster and all of the comforts of home are right here waiting for you.
Beach chairs and toys are in the storage unit with the key accessible to you.
If you have any special needs or request, just let us know prior to your stay and we will make every effort to do our best to accommodate you.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
Loggerhead Cay is Gulf Front Complex with 169 units, offering pristine shelling beaches, a stunning courtyard, newly resurfaced pool and tennis courts, courtyard patio, BBQ grill area and shuffle boa...moreless
- Beach View:
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sanibel and Captiva Islands, Florida are the perfect choice for your vacation whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a family trip or a nature vacation. Frommer’s Travel Guide ranked Sanibel Island the #1 top tourist destination in 2011. Come and find out why Sanibel Island ranked ahead of Bali, Indonesia and Paris, France. Our islands provide for the perfect vacations. Enjoy 15 miles of unspoiled beaches, 22 miles of bike paths, 50 types of fish, 230 types of birds, 250 types of shells and 0 stop lights. Sanibel Island & Captiva Island Attractions: Learn about the many attractions on the islands including our nature preserve, Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge and many outdoor activities including biking, shelling, fishing, bird watching, boating, golfing, and snorkeling just to name a few. Sanibel Island & Captiva Islands also feature cultural offerings in the area of the Arts, Theater, and Music. Sanibel Island & Captiva Island Shopping: Our islands offer quaint & friendly shopping. With a broad array of retail businesses on the islands, we are sure to have what you need. Looking for a pharmacy, book store, new swim suit or sunglasses? Check out our online directory of Chamber Members to find the retailer to meet your needs. Sanibel Island & Captiva Island Dining: Got a hankering for American, Italian, or French food? Or maybe, you’d like to have an appetizer beach side and watch the sunset? Or perhaps just sit back, relax and listen to some jazz… we have it all. Click here for our dining directory. Sanibel Island & Captiva Island Location & Map: Sanibel & Captiva are located west of Fort Myers, Florida. Fort Myers is located just north of Naples & south of Tampa with over 15 miles of beautiful, Florida beaches. Come visit Sanibel Island, Florida to discover paradise for yourself. Be sure to stop by the Sanibel & Captiva Islands Chamber of Commerce when you arrive. We are located immediately over the causeway. We have brochures and information on the many things to see and do while staying on our beautiful islands. This infomation has been taken from the Sanibel Captiva Chamber of Commerce Website. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect for families!
Perfect for families!
Beatifully updated unit that is perfect for families. We love it here! Thanks Fran and Dennis
- Guest Ellen (Waterford CT)
- Date of stay 02/17/13
- Review Submitted 02/17/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
October 1st thru December 15th $1,800 per week plus tax December 16-31, $2000 January 1st thru April 15th $2,200 per week plus tax April 16th thru September 30th $1,400 per week plus tax Multi Week Discounts are Available. Please ask upon Inquirey.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport at 26.3 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Macarthys Marina at 13.9 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 19.2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 21.9 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Loggerhead Cay is a Gulf Front Complex at Loggerhead Cay
- Nearest Barpub: Jacaranda Restaraunt and Lounge at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Beachview Golf Course at 0.6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lazy Flamingo at 0.9 Miles
Why Loggerhead Cay:
This unit is beautiful and offers all of the comforts of home in a sophisticated vacation style atmosphere. This is a 7 night minimum rental. Rental rates are negotiable for extended stays.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This unit has been newly renovated. Renovations were completed in October 2012. This is a ground level walk unit with a peek of the Gulf and in viewing proximity of the pool and Garden Patio. There is a shower/tub combination in the Master Bath, perfect for bathing the little ones and a walk in shower in the guest bath which is desirable for anyone with a disability. There are no elevators or stairs to contend with in this unit.
- Primary: +1 (413) 967-4245 Contact Number May thru December
- Secondary: +1 (239) 472-9376 Contact Number January thru April
- Tertiary: +1 (413) 531-1074 CELL PHONE
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Paradise Awaits You... E-mail for a virtual tour!!!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 08, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
+1 (413) 967-4245
Contact Number May thru December
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.