Family Friendly Ocean Front 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Condo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Shore Villas condo description
This 2 bedroom/2 bath with king, queen and bunk beds along with a sleeper sofa easily sleeps 6-8. The condo is fully furnished. The kitchen includes all appliances including dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave.
This unit comes with a direct view of the ocean and beach. Sit on the large second floor balcony and be mesmerized by the beautiful view of the ocean and sound of the surf endlessly rolling in. Boogie board, surf or just play in the ocean. When you are done take a walk, pick up shells or rent and ride your bike on the beach. Just north of the location drive your car onto the beach. Yes, the beach is that large and that level! Beach towels, beach chairs and boogy boards are also provided.
When you are tired of the beach, swim in the pool or nap on the pool deck just outside your unit.
Unlike most condominium organizations, Villa Shores is a small complex, with only 3 floors and 33 units. 'Friendly' is the way you will be treated by the complex managers and the families who stay here. Shore Villas is the ideal location for famiies or the perfect girls get away.
The living room has a large flat screen TV, cable. DVD and VCR players. Both bedrooms also come equipped with TVs and cable. Wireless internet access is also provided.
For those with small children or mobility problems, the elevator opens directly outside out front door. Access to the pool and beach merely begins with pushing the 'down' button.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Ice maker outside Manager's office
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Mobile Phone
Location & View
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Flagler Ave in New Smyrna Beach has boutiques and specialty shops along with numerous theme restaurants and bars, many located on the beach. Every weekend expect live entertainment and different events, including jazz festivals and wine tasting. The beach runs for miles and miles. This awesome beach is clean and perfect for hours of play, leisurely walks, a morning run, shelling or biking.(Rental Bikes available) If racing is your thing, we are located only 30 miles south of Daytona Beach and the Daytona Speedway. For the kids, we are 1 1/2 hours from Disney World and Universal Studios and less than an 1 hour from the Kennedy Space Center. Shore Villas is located on the beach but just to the west is the Intercoastal Waterway where boating and fishing are offered. Just a few miles south at Bethune Park is a cove where manatees are located and easily viewed. Kayak and Paddle board rental is available just around the corner from the park making 'Manatee watching' even easier. At the southern tip of the peninsula on which we are located is Canaveral Park. This park has a historic sites and multiple beaches including the very southern most beach which is an 'unofficial' clothing optional beach. If your timing is right, you can watch rockets being launched into space from Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center. Watching the rocket soar into the night is exciting. Just when you think the experience has ended, suddenly, the roar of the engines reaches you....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location, beautiful beach, lovely property. We had so much fun! Convenient to so many restaurants/bars. Be sure to eat at Garlic. Everyone we met was friendly. Comfortable beds. We have already made plans to return!
- Guest Gina (Cherry Valley, IL)
- Date of stay 09/27/12
- Review Submitted 10/18/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Jan-March Monthly - $2,300-$2,5000 April and May Monthly - $1,900 - $2,000 Weekly - $800-$1,000 June, July and August Weekly - $1,100-$1,300 Sept, - Dec. Monthly - $$1,900 - $2,000 Weekly $800-$1,000 Taxes 12.5% Cleaning $75
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona International at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Florida A1A at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Beach: New Smyrna Beach at 20 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Chases at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: New Smyrna Beach Golf Course at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mi Mexico (Mexican food) at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We are from the mid-west. As we approached retirement we decided that a vacation home made sense. Illinois winters are COLD! We spent a lot of time searching for a condo. Our search included both coasts. When we saw Shore Villas and this unit, we fell in love. How can you not with the awesome direct view of the ocean? My wife is a retired teacher. Unfortunately for me, retirement is still several years away. As a result, we cannot use the condo as much as we would like. It made more sense to us to allow others to enjoy our home rather than allowing it to sit empty and unused, most of the year. We want our renters to enjoy their stays and have tried to anticipate what you might need to do so.
Why Shore Villas:
Shore Villas fit exactly what we were looking for in a Florida home. It is on the ocean and beach. You can sit on the balcony and listen to and watch the endless tides rolling into the beach. The unit itself is roomy enough to allow guests or family to join us and to still maintain the privacy provided by separate bedrooms and bathrooms. The furnishings were well maintained and included new or newer furniture and appliances. It was move in ready. Shore Villas itself also was exactly what we were seeking from a condominium complex. It is small, only 33 units, clean and very well maintained. The managers Guy and Jayne, are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. As to the location, it was what we wanted as well. The immediate area is not too 'touristy' but is close enough to the town of New Smyrna, Daytona Beach and Orlando that all types of activities are easily accessible. Since we fly into the area from Illinois, key also is the location to numerous airports. Daytona International Airport (30 minutes), Orlando-Sanford Airport (42 minutes) and Orlando International Airport (1 hour 15 mins).
- Primary: +1 386-427-2135
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from balcony
Livingroom looking towards TV and balcony
Second bedroom, queen and bunk beds
Setting up for day of fun on the beach. Condo complex in background
Bike on beach to nearby restaurant for breakfast
Shore Villas from the beach
Garden view of pool and ocean
Livingroom facing dining area and kitchen
Master bedroom...king size bed!
Walking in Ocean
Biking on the beach
View north on beach
Front of Shore Villas Condominium Complex
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013