3BR 2b Private Pool / Salt Water Canal Home - Nice!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bokeelia house description
A great and newish home with nice amenities in a great location, private heated pool, canal with boat lift, 3br (one doubles as an office). The living room couch is a hide-a-bed too. Ready to go - everything's there. BYO boat or kayak.
- 2700 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Broadband Access:
- Mobile Phone:
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Pine Island is one of the last 'Old Florida' destinations. It's famous for fishing, kayaking the shallows and for nature. The artist community of Matlacha is minutes away, marinas are nearby. The Calusa Indian digs and nature walk is open to public. Easy ferries to Cayo Costa Island State Park, Cabbage Key and more. Tour the island, boat from or fish the canal, or just kick back by the pool. This is our second home and we love it. We wish we could be here all the time. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more: $95 Nightly; 90 nights or more: $80 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
November 2013 thru spring
Jan, Feb, March, $2950 mo .. December, April $2500 .. off season $2200 mo
10% discount for 3 mo or more
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers (Southwest Florida International - RSW) at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Several to Cayo Costa State Park, Cabbage Key etc at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Seminole Gulf Railway (tourist and dinner rides) at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pine Island Rd (State 78) 1 1/2 mile, I-75 10 mile at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Small beach on Pine Island at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Red's Seafood Restaurant at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Alden Pines at 3.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Red's Seafood Restaurant - nice place, good food at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We're a married couple with kids 'out of the nest' .. Diane still owns a business here in Michigan and this is our dream second home, retirement destination. But you can share when we're not there.
Why the Owner Chose Bokeelia:
A really, really nice private home in a special place with a pool and canal to fish or boat/kayak from. Pine Island is one of the last 'Old Florida' destinations complete with wildlife, birds, fishing .. you name it.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Pool AND canal .. newer house with all the amenities. This is our 2nd home, not just a rental.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 09, 2013