Cabin in the Mountains-5 Miles to Yellowstone Nice Views - 8 Beds
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
This log cabin is located in the historic gold mining town of Jardine, Montana and is only 5 miles from the entrance to Yellow Stone National Park. The nearest airports are located in Bozeman (about 90 minutes away) and billings, about 2.5 hours. The cabin has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. iT HAS 8 TOTAL BEDS! The master bedroom has a queen size bed and its own bathroom, the next room has a full size bed and a single bed, and the bunk room downstairs has 6 full size beds. We have 2 couches in the living room, one that also folds out to a bed. The kitchen opens up to the living room and has a super view of the mountains in Yellowstone! Cabin is 2 levels- downstairs is bunk room and bathroom. The kitchen is fully loaded and ready to go with new appliances and has everything you will need for your stay. We also have a washer and dryer as well. The house itself is decorated with a western theme and is located near the soft flowing sounds of Bear Creek. If your coming to Montana and want to get away from it all then this is the place to be ! We also have internet as well.
Top 10 reasons you will really like this cabin!
1. The cabin itself- I can promise you it will be clean and ready for your stay. Plus it is very comforting to wake up in! it has everything you need for your visit. The balcony has a really nice view of the mountains of Yellowstone and the old gold mine of Jardine.
2. Bear Creek- The creek is about 50 yards away and it is so peaceful to hear and wake up to! very relaxing to have a cup of coffee with in the morning!
3. The View- From the window you can see far into Yellowstone and yet you are only 5 miles away from the entrance.
4. Peace and Quiet!! I bet Jardine only has about 20 people living there so the solitude will be a nice reward on your vacation.
5. Only 5 miles from the entrance to Yellowstone and Gardiner, Montana. Here you can shop, eat and explore , as well as make reservations to raft or horseback ride.
6. Hiking and Fishing- You can fish from Bear Creek and we have some of the best hikes nearby!
7. Wildlife- In Jardine I have seen every animal including bears, elk, deer, moose and even a eagle. Great place to bring a camera!
8. Clean! I can promise you this house will be clean and ready for your stay.
9. Free long distant calling within the US !
10. Me! I am a school teacher and I take great pride in helping you and your family in any way I can. I can help you make reservations for rafting or anything else you might enjoy.
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Free Long Distance
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PEACE AND QUIET ON YOUR VACATION ? THEN JARDINE IS THE PERFECT SPOT AS WE ONLY HAVE ABOUT 25 PEOPLE IN OUR TOWN ! WE ARE IN THE MOUNTAINS AND OFFER SOME MUCH NEEDED PRIVACY YET THE CABIN HAS ALL THE COMFOORTS OF HOME YOU WILL NEED, INCLUDING OF COURSE TV AND INTERNET SERVICE ....morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
I am easy to work with-either phone me , ask for burton, or email me and I will be glad to help in any way I can- I promise to do more than just give you a key- I can help plan your trip and give advice on all areas of your Yellowstone vacation ! All I require is 25% down, either by check or credit card, and the balance due by April 1, 2013.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: bozeman,mt. at 80 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: hwy 89 at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I am a school teacher in alabama where I teach special needs kids for the last 20 years !
Why the Owner Chose Gardiner:
Because of the view and it is a great place to relax and get away from things ! Jardine is a very special place for me and I am sure you will enjoy the solitude it can provide.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Peace and quiet ! Plus a nice, safe place to enjoy your vacation ! The hardest part will be when you leave and have to go back to the 'real world '
- Primary: (205) 886-8282 (Alabama,USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room- All New Furniture
Looking into Yellowstone from the cabin ! Great views !!
View of deck as seen from kitchen- great place to unwind an have morning coffee!
Den & kitchen view ! Much bigger than appears ! Kitchen will have what you need!
Den view ! And you have a nice view of the mountains from any window !
View of bunk room that has 5 more beds ! Great room to put the kids !
Den And Kitchen View
Top View Of Mountain- Cabin Is In Red Box ! Bear Creek Is Across The Road !
Kitchen With Everything You Need And More
Kitchen Will Have Everything You Need ! You Will Be Ready To Cook And Relax !
Cabin with nice deck in front ! Very comfortable !
Mountain view looking into Yellowstone park- the cabin is in the red box !
Bedroom with great mountain views !!
View of bedroom 2 and it has a single and double bed
Den and kitchen view-all new appliances and furniture !
Top view of jardine ! Cabin is bottom left !
View Of Old Jardine Gold Mine From Cabin !
Side View Of Cabin ! Yellowstone Park Is In The Background ! Super Views !
View Of Small Pond On Way To Cabin- Great Place To Relax
View Of Living Room/den And Kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 11, 2013