Big Cabin Overlooking Yellowstone - 9 Beds
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gardiner cabin description
This log cabin is located in the historic gold mining town of Jardine, Montana and is only 5 miles from the entrance to Yellow Stone National Park. The nearest airports are located in Bozeman (about 90 minutes away) and billings, about 2.5 hours. The cabin has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. iT HAS 9 TOTAL BEDS! The master bedroom has a queen size bed and its own bathroom, the next room has a full size bed and a single bed, and the bunk rooms downstairs has 6 beds. We have 2 couches in the living room, one that also folds out to a bed. The kitchen opens up to the living room and has a super view of the mountains in Yellowstone! Cabin is 2 levels- downstairs is bunk room and bathroom. The kitchen is fully loaded and ready to go with new appliances and has everything you will need for your stay. We also have a washer and dryer as well. The house itself is decorated with a western theme and is located near the soft flowing sounds of Bear Creek. If your coming to Montana and want to get away from it all then this is the place to be ! We also have internet as well.
Top 10 reasons you will really like this cabin!
1. The cabin itself- I can promise you it will be clean and ready for your stay. Plus it is very comforting to wake up in! it has everything you need for your visit. The balcony has a really nice view of the mountains of Yellowstone and the old gold mine of Jardine.
2. Bear Creek- The creek is about 50 yards away and it is so peaceful to hear and wake up to! very relaxing to have a cup of coffee with in the morning!
3. The View- From the window you can see far into Yellowstone and yet you are only 5 miles away from the entrance.
4. Peace and Quiet!! I bet Jardine only has about 20 people living there so the solitude will be a nice reward on your vacation.
5. Only 5 miles from the entrance to Yellowstone and Gardiner, Montana. Here you can shop, eat and explore , as well as make reservations to raft or horseback ride.
6. Hiking and Fishing- You can fish from Bear Creek and we have some of the best hikes nearby!
7. Wildlife- In Jardine I have seen every animal including bears, elk, deer, moose and even a eagle. Great place to bring a camera!
8. Clean! I can promise you this house will be clean and ready for your stay.
9. Free long distant calling within the US !
10. Me! I am a school teacher and I take great pride in helping you and your family in any way I can. I can help you make reservations for rafting or anything else you might enjoy.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- ONE BEDROOM UPSTAIRS AND 3 ARE DOWN STAIRS
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- HAS 2 BATHROOMS
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- YOU WILL LOVE THE PEACE AND QUIET OF JARDINE ! ONLY 20 PEOPLE !
- Free Long Distance
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PEACE AND QUIET ON YOUR VACATION ? THEN JARDINE IS THE PERFECT SPOT AS WE ONLY HAVE ABOUT 25 PEOPLE IN OUR TOWN ! WE ARE IN THE MOUNTAINS AND OFFER SOME MUCH NEEDED PRIVACY YET THE CABIN HAS ALL THE COMFOORTS OF HOME YOU WILL NEED, INCLUDING OF COURSE TV AND INTERNET SERVICE ....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
2 Families of 5
2 Families of 5
The cabin was awesome!! Very clean and completely furnished with all our family needs. There were 10 people in our party (4 adults and 6 kids) the basement was a sanctuary for all the kids with satellite TV, Internet, bathroom and their own beds! The location was great for all our day trips and we loved the quietness of the mountain after long days of site seeing. The laundry, dishwasher and grill were used daily and Mr. Z Burton was easy to work with. Mr. Burton's restaurant, "The Iron Horse" was by far the best restaurant in Gardiner! Specimen Creek Outfitters was just up the road and their trail ride through the mountains and creeks was one of our favorites. We would definitely recommend this cabin to families traveling to Yellowstone.
- Guest Family5 (River Falls, WI)
- Date of stay 07/22/13
- Review Submitted 07/30/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers.
Great base for a Yellowstone holiday
Great base for a Yellowstone holiday
Our family of 15 used this house as our base from which to spend a week exploring Yellowstone Park. Although quarters were a little tight with 7 of us sleeping 'dormitory-style' in the large basement room, the house was well stocked, very clean and provided a great base for an inexpensive family holiday. We loved that it was located so near to the Yellowstone Gardiner entrance near the awesome 'Boiling River' which we visited almost every day, while at the same time being very peaceful and remote. Internet access & satellite TV were an appreciated asset, although we did not get cellular service in Jardine. The property owner Z. Burton was most accommodating and helpful. For great atmosphere and a delicious meal, be sure to eat at The Iron Horse Bar & Grill in Gardiner which he also owns. Overall a fabulous holiday and a great place to stay.
- Guest Tanya F.
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 07/23/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - May 31, 2014
3 night min stay
|JUNE JULY AUG 2014
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2014
5 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
I am easy to work with-either phone me , ask for burton, or email me and I will be glad to help in any way I can- I promise to do more than just give you a key- I can help plan your trip and give advice on all areas of your Yellowstone vacation ! All I require is 25% down, either by check or credit card, and the balance due by April 2014.
PAY 25% NOW , BALANCE DUE LATER ON DATE AGRRED UPON
- CLEANING FEE: $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 7%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: bozeman,mt. at 80 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: hwy 89 at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I am a retired school teacher from alabama where I taught special needs kids for the last 24 years !
Why the Owner Chose Gardiner:
Because of the view and it is a great place to relax and get away from things ! Jardine is a very special place for me and I am sure you will enjoy the solitude it can provide.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Peace and quiet ! Plus a nice, safe place to enjoy your vacation ! The hardest part will be when you leave and have to go back to the 'real world '
- Primary: (205) 886-8282 (Alabama,USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking into Yellowstone from the cabin ! Great views !!
Living Room- All New Furniture
View of deck as seen from kitchen- great place to unwind an have morning coffee!
View of bedroom 2 and it has a single and double bed
View of bunk room that has 5 more beds ! Great room to put the kids !
Den And Kitchen View
Top View Of Mountain- Cabin Is In Red Box ! Bear Creek Is Across The Road !
Kitchen With Everything You Need And More
Cabin with nice deck in front ! Very comfortable ! GREAT VIEWS OF YELLOWSTONE!
Mountain view looking into Yellowstone park- the cabin is in the red box !
Bedroom with great mountain views !!
Den and kitchen view-all new appliances and furniture !
Top view of jardine ! Cabin is bottom left !
View Of Old Jardine Gold Mine From Cabin !
Side View Of Cabin ! Yellowstone Park Is In The Background ! Super Views !
View Of Small Pond On Way To Cabin- Great Place To Relax
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 29, 2013