Our Hawaiian Condo at Keauhou-Kona Surf & Racquet Club
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Kailua-Kona Properties condo description
SPECIAL RATE CALL FOR DETAILS
This spacious 2BR/2BA 2nd floor end unit is approx. 1,200 sq. ft., so you can enjoy the luxuries of home while away on vacation. Beautifully tiled floors can be found through out the main living area, and are carried out on to our private screened in lanai. The lanai is approx. 400 sq. ft, which wraps around our end unit. Our lanai offers a lush tropical garden view. Its a great place to enjoy a peaceful morning or relax and unwind after a day at the white sandy beach! Our lanai also accommodates dining for six while watching the sun set.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- A large swimming pool, walking trail along the coast, tennis courts (tennis instructor on side), a volley ball court, and outdoor barbeque ares with covered pavilions. The Keauhou Kona Surf and racquet Club, is a gated community which sits on 17 well maintained acres between the beautiful Kona Coast and the Kona Country Golf Club....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet:
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 16 - Apr 15, 2014
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Payments are made half at time of booking and remainder 30 days prior to arrive. Once entire payment is made arrangements will be made for the keys and gate codes..
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee: $125
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 13.25%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kona International Airport at 6.6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Queen Kaahumanu Highway (Route 19) at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kahalu'u Beach Park at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kona Country Club at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sam Choy's Kai Lanai at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: 847-630-1340
- Secondary: +1 847-438-4569
- Fax: +1 847-438-7256
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy an evening watching a beautiful sunset in Kailua-Kona, Hi.
Master Bedroom with sliding doors to the laini
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013