Paradise Found Will Rent Quickly!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-31 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Come and relax and unwind and leave the cold weather behind at this beautiful condo at the beach. Just redone, this 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo has everything you need except the groceries. All new furniture and bedding, new tile floors throughout, new kitchen cabinets and counters and all new appliances including a washer and dryer. There is a spacious Master Bedroom/Bath with a King bed and sliding doors to the enclosed porch. There is a Queen bedroom with a Jack and Jill bathroom shared with a third bedroom with 2 twin beds. Each bedroom has it's own spacious closet. The bathrooms have towels and hair dryers and even a first aid kit. This condo is fully equipped with all new kitchen necessities and utensils, pots and pans and dishware, glassware linens, pillows, bath and beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, 50” flat screen TV, 2nd flat screen in the Queen bedroom, cable, DVD player, WiFi and phone. We have also stocked it with board games, cards and books for those quiet nights at home. Or just listen to the ocean from your screened in porch. It is a quick walk (2-3 minutes door to sand) to the car-free beach for some leisurely sun-bathing, fishing or hunting for shells. It is our happy beach hideaway that we love to visit. We are sure you will love it as much as we do! You shouldn’t need more than a bathing suit and flip flops.
- On floor 1
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 7:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- There is a lending library. You are welcome to borrow any of the books there. Please feel free to swap those you have read with the ones there. The ones in the condo stay in the condo. The clubhouse was just rebuilt after a fire last winter. There are walking/bicycle paths and a path to the beach. If you bring your bikes it is the perfect location for bike riding. You can also rent bikes in town and on the beach. There are restaurants, and shops close by as well as a beach shop, and bar/liquor store....moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Porch / Veranda:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Big Game
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Walt Disney World - 90 minutes. Universal Studios - 90 minutes. Sea World - 1 hr. 10 minutes. Daytona Beach Flea Market (weekends) - 20 minutes. They have fruits and veggies, clothing, furniture, antiques, souvenirs, t-shirts, gifts everything. Go early for the best parking. Marine Discovery Center - Porpoise, Manatees Kayaking Tours and Pontoon Boat rides Casino Cruises from Port Canaveral - 1 hour 10 minutes. 12 Theater Movie Complex - US1S Bowling Alley - North Causeway Party Boat Fishing Between N & S. Causeways Surf fishing on the beach. Miniature Golf 20 minutes away in Port Orange. The Daytona Beach Kennel Club and Poker Room is 20 minutes away right at the Daytona Speedway exit. There is a restaurant where you can eat and watch the dog races , or play poker. There are many terrific restaurants with lots of specials. Early bird is the word! The Turtle Mounds Park a few miles south on AIA There are lots of brochures for restaurants and activities in the condo as well as a local map....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more $90 nightly
May 1 - Oct 30
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more $70 nightly
Jan 1 - Apr 30
31 night min stay
Discounts: 35 nights or more $80 nightly, 40 nights or more $80 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Winter Rates: January 1-March 31st (3 Month Minimum Stay)
Damage Deposit $500 Monthly $250 weekly
Exit Cleaning Fee $95
Pet Fee Non-Refundable $75 per pet.
All rates include tax.
- Pet Fee: $75
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Exit Cleaning Fee: $95
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Sanford AMTRAK at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: AIA at 5 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Across the street at 30 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Moe's Liquors and Lounge at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: New Smyrna Beach Municipal at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Touch of Italy at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are a couple with 7 adult children looking forward to retirement in a few years. We decided this would be the ideal place to come to when we retire. Last year we were fortunate to be able to buy our dream condo at the beach.
Why the Owner Chose Sea Woods:
We have been coming down to New Smyrna Beach for about 30 or so years as did my parents before me. We all rented and loved every minute we were here. We have so many good memories of the times we spent here. We still find so many things to do that we never get to do everything.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We fell in love with this condo first because of the location, it's an end unit with lots of light, it's easy to find, close to the beach and pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, gym and sauna. Second because it was almost all re-done, in excellent condition and ready to move in. Third we know the area, it's safe, not overgrown and crazy with hoards of people. It's just right. It is Florida's best kept secret. The condo is centrally located close to shopping and attractions. You can be as busy or as quiet as you choose. Come to New Smyrna Beach and relax in our slice of paradise.
- Primary: 6318601361
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room and Porch
The largest of the three pools with showers, restrooms and a sauna.
Beautiful well-maintained Tennis Courts. Bring your tennis rackets.
Master Bath with Linen closet.
Queen Bedroom There is a second Flat Panel TV mounted on the wall in this room.
Shuffleboard courts with tournaments in the winter.
Boardwalk to Heaven, oops I mean the Ocean!
The beautiful quiet, sugar sand beach.
Walkway to front door. First floor end unit, porch faces South.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013