This Cabin Has it All! Spectacular Mountain Views, Hot Tub, Decks, Fireplace
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wears Valley cabin description
Located high atop the trees, BearSlide Inn offers amazing mountain views. Enjoy this comfortable newly renovated cabin in the prestigious Preserve Resort in Wears Valley. BearSlide Inn has everything you'll want in a mountain retreat. Whether you are looking for a family friendly adventure or a couple's retreat, BearSlide Inn is the perfect place to forget about life's daily stress. Step out into nature's finest views on the 2 levels of decks that look out over the mountains. Relax in rocking chairs, enjoy the swing or take a dip in the 6 person hot tub while admiring the scenery around you. Any direction you look reminds you of the peaceful, beautiful creation that is the Smoky Mountains. This is truly one of the finest cabins in East Tennessee. Located closer to Cades Cove than most, Bearslide Inn is just minutes from the entrance to the National Park and from fabulous picnic spots such as Metcalf Bottoms and the Chimney's. Townsend, Cades Cove, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are easily accessible from our back road location, a great way to avoid the crowded main roads. This 2 level cabin easily sleeps 8-9 people with 2 full master baths. A king bedroom is located on the main level, a queen bed adorns the large gameroom loft. 2 queen sleeper sofa's, one on each level, are also available as well as a fold out futon hidden in the cubby loft that is a kids dream. A fullly stocked kitchen awaits peaceful meals in the dining area or on the deck. A gas fireplace provides a romantic atmosphere all year long. Enjoy, pool, air hockey, fusball, or ping pong in the game area as well as movies, puzzles and games for the kids. Area amenities include a seasonal swimming pool & hot tub located at the clubhouse. Also a fitness gym, sauna, wedding chapel and shelter house are all available on property. This is a great cabin you will want to enjoy for many years to come.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
- King size beds (1) Master Suite downstairs bedroom features large king size bed, Queen size Beds (1) upstairs loft features queen bed and full mater bath on 2nd level., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) 2 queen size sleeper sofa's are available, one on each level. A twin futon is also available in the additional upper loft cove....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Living Room seats 5:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Resort also provides indoor fitness center, wedding chapel, seasonal pool and covered shelter house. All linens provided. Well stocked kitchen to meet all your cooking needs. Paved street parking in front of cabin. Family friendly entertainment provided. Pool table, fusball, air hockey, ping pong, hot tub, DVD, VCR, swing, rockers, patio table, microwave, dishwasher, washer.dryer. 3 flatscreen tv's, cable television with approx. 150 channels....moreless
- Video Library:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table:
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- BearSlide Inn is located among the beautiful Smoky Mountains and just minutes from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Easily accessible to Cades Cove, Townsend, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Gatlinburg and Dollywood. Nestled in the prestigious Preserve Resort amenities include: seasonal pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, shelter house with large brick fireplace, and beautiful wedding chapel. Area attractions located nearby include, hiking, picnic areas, white water rafting, tubing, waterfalls, horseback riding, wildlife viewing, pioneer settlements, fishing, zip lining, outlet shopping, comedy, gospel shows, golf, putt putt, museums, aquarium, quilt shops, arts and crafts and much more. Paved roads and well lit areas will guide you up the mountain to the beautiful BearSlide Inn Cabin....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Holidays & Peak Season
May 22 - Jan 1, 2015
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Return visit discounts, military discounts and weekly incentive discounts available, pet fee
Payments taken at time of booking though phone credit card reservations.
Discounts available for Weekly stays and return visits.
- Cleaning Fee: $65
- Pet Fee: $75
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Restaurant: Many available nearby at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Our family of 3 invites you to enjoy BearSlide Inn as your home away from home retreat. We are an average middle class family from Indiana who cherishes family time away from the hustle and bustle of life. Join us in reclaiming time enjoying each other and the blessings of nature, wildlife and tranquility while you stay at BearSlide Inn. God Bless.
Why Wears Valley:
Our Family began enjoying the Smoky mountains over 20 years ago on a visit there. Over the years we continued to return to enjoy the nature, wildlife and attractions. Our dream was to one day be able to own a small piece of the beauty that abounds in the Smoky's. When we were blessed with the ability to realize that dream, we knew we wanted to share it with others so they too could enjoy all the mountains have to offer. Relax, and enjoy our mountain getaway, your home away from home during your stay. Start making your own mountain memories at BearSlide Inn!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Swinging out back at sunset makes it easy to see why the Smoky's mountains is such a fabulous place to visit. Close to all the mountain activities yet tucked up on a mountain top with beautiful views. This comfortable Mountain escape has everything you need for a quiet retreat or a family vacation.
- Primary: +1 229-563-1271
- Secondary: +1 317-443-1014
- Tertiary: +1 888-972-2246
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hand Carvings Greet you at the front of BearSlide Inn
King Master Bedroom on the first level with on suite bath.
2 levels of decks offer swing, rockers, bench, hot tub and beautiful views.
Seasonal community pool, hot tub and shelter house await your visit.
Beautiful wedding chapel available for the wedding of your dreams.
Serene waterways abound in the mountains.
Cades Cove offers wonderful days of hiking, wildlife and history.
Dining for 8 in the dining room plus additional available on the deck.
6 person Hot Tub with lights and waterfall feature.
Xtra Loft area, great for the kids. Sm. 3rd loft area above upper bath.
Beautiful shelter house, fireplace & picnic area sit high atop the the mountains
Fitness center available on site with private access code.
Fall is magnificent in the Mountains.
Beautiful Cades Cove
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 13, 2014
1 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.