Bayfront Victorian in Historic Hull Village
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hull house description
Three story Victorian overlooking Hull Bay. 5 Bedrooms. 3 full baths, just redone. 1 half bath. Outdoor shower. Large wrap around porch with beautiful views. Another porch on second floor off master with stunning views. Large, just renovated kitchen. Beautiful dining room with seating for 10. Sleeps 8-10. Three full floors of living space plus a full size basement.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 9-11
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Situated on a hill in historic Hull Village, the house has sweeeping views that stretch across Hull Bay to the ocean. The area is extremely quiet and peaceful, ideal for walking, biking and fishing. There is a neighborhood pier and quiet beach within a few blocks . Within one mile, there is a town pier open to boating and fishing for all. Nantasket beach is approximately 2 miles away. An express commuter boat into downtown Boston is located within walking distance. This is historic coastal New England at its best....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $429 Nightly; 9 nights or more: $429 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
May $ 8,000
June $ 9,000
July $ 10,000
August $ 10,000
September $ 8,000
May - September $ 38,000.
Weekly Rentals: $ 3,000 per week
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring break week - $3,500 week
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 5%
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Boston Logan at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Harbor Express at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Boston Commuter Rail at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rte. 3 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Nantasket Beach at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Joe's Bar and Grill at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cohasset Country Club at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Numerous at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: My family and I are long time Hull residents who enjoy the quiet beauty and outdoor life that Hull affords. I am an avid sailor and beach bum. I work nearby for a large financial services firm.
I bought this wonderful old house because it had been pretty much left to ruin. After a year of intensive renovation which included nearly everything - the entire exterior, porches, windows, doors, bathrooms, kitchen, etc., we have brought this home back to life ! There is a wonderful feeling here of space, charm and character, and the water surrounds you.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This little neighborhood nestled on a hill deep in the heart of Hull Village is a very special place. There are large trees and lots of greenery yet the water is right there in very direction. You can sit on the porch and enjoy the breeze and watch the boats go by. You can literally walk down the street to a private beach and go for a swim, or drop into our historic libary, or walk to the commuter boat that will take you to the airport or to downtown Boston in 20 Minutes. In fact, the magnificent skyline of Boston is visible from much of the town. Not to mention, that you can ride your bike to the local marina or to one of the most beautiful beaches in the Boston Area - Nantasket Beach - over three miles of sandy beach!!!
- Primary: 781-608-6032
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
First Floor Porch
Second floor porch
guest full bath
full bath on third floor
third floor bedroom
Den- Second floor
First Floor porch
View from inside master bedroom
view from second floor porch
large guest room - second floor
Large Master with private porch and ensuite full bath
third floor shower
another third floor bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 13, 2013