Lux.Cottages 2-6 Pers.Dordogne- Xmas-New Year's Eve-New Year's Day
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Les Eyzies-de-Tayac cottage description
LA CHATAIGNE : €990.00 - €1.290.00 p/w
Luxurious large cottage sleeps total 6 with private swimming pool (9.00 x 4.50 m).
Large dining/sitting room area with beamed ceiling and wood-burning stove.
Door from the living room leading to a newly fitted kitchen with fridge, dishwasher and cooker/oven.
From the kitchen, a separate door leads to the courtyard.
From the living room, two french double doors, one leading to the swimming pool and the other to the courtyard.
Along a small corridor is the bedroom with a separate door leading directly to the swimming pool.
The bedroom is equipped with twin beds, bathroom with shower, washbasin, toilet and washing machine.
The second bedroom with two single beds and a staircase leading to a shared bathroom.
A separate staircase leads to a very beautiful large suite consisting of a bedroom, sitting room and en suite bathroom, consisting of shower, toilet and washbasin.
Internet connection is available through a Wi-Fi network.
GPS coördinates of the property:
N 44° 57' 897'
O 01° 00' 838'
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Single Beds (4), Child Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- The Périgord Noir (Black-Périgord) is the most famous part of the Dordogne in the Aquitaine region of France. FERME LESPARE is situated within easy walking distance of the river Vézère, and near the village of Les Eyzies the centre of prehistory, where the remains of Cro-Magnon Man were found. In the immediate vicinity there are a number of caves and castles which can be visited. In addition, there are a variety of sporting activities such as canoeing, rowing, walking, and cycling. Together, they add up to a holiday you will never forget!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Bergerac airport at 33 Miles
- Nearest Train: Les Eyzies at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: A10 to Paris at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: cafe de la marie at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: St felix de Reillac at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: cafe de la Marie at 4 Miles
Why Les Eyzies-de-Tayac:
it is the absolute centre of prehistory. There are many opportunities to go canoeing, rowing, walking, cycling, play petanque, or even try your hand at gliding. In addition, there are many wineries in the region where you can taste a variety of wines and traditional french food. We are situated in 33 hectares of land so there is plenty of space for everyone. You can also visit several prehistoric caves, and the villages of Fleurac, Les Eyzies, Rouffignac and Le Bugue are nearby. In the morning you can go to Rouffignac for some freshly-baked croissants or baguettes and enjoy a nice coffee on a terrasse. In our extensive grounds (over 300.000 m2) there are apple, nut and fig trees as well as 30 free-ranging sheep, though not in the close vicinity of het cottages!. Whatever the season, a stay at Ferme Lespare is a real pleasure! In the heat of summer you can have a nice cool swim in our eco pool. While during autumn and winter, the cottage is nice and cosy, heated by geothermal energy.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
eco swimming pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, October 14, 2013