Original Island Cottage Steps from Best Beach on Balboa Island.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Balboa Island house description
Orginal Island Cottage. Step back in time and enjoy a relaxing vacation in clean, comfortable and well loved Island cottage. The cottage is just steps to Ruby Beach, the only exclusive swimming beach on the Island. Centrally located with easy access to the boardwalk, shopping on Marine Ave or the Balboa Ferry to Balboa Peninsula.
This roomy cottage is clean and comfortable with all of the modern conveniences, including flat screen HDTV and wireless internet access.
Kitchen has updated appliances, including a dishwasher and microwave. A natural gas barbeque is available.
Bed linens and towels are included, as well as on-site washer and dryer for added convenience.
Enjoy walking, shopping and multiple dining options, or take the Balboa Island Ferry to the peninsula and visit the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
Balboa Island is only 15 minutes away from John Wayne/Orange County airport and 45 minutes south of Los Angeles International Airport.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (2), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Wood Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Whale Watching
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- This original Balboa Island Cottage is located in the heart of scenic Newport Harbor and steps from the only exclusive swimming beach on Balboa Island. Enjoy the best the Island has to offer. Walk to Balboa Ferry to Newport Beach and the Balboa Pier, spend the day on the island walking senic neighborhoods or sitting on the best island beach catching up on your reading. Kayak the bay, rent a boat, go day fishing, take the Catalina Flyer to Catalina Island, or shop quaint Marine Ave. 30 minutes to Disneyland and Angel Stadium. 20 minutes to Laguna Beach. 15 minutes to John Wayne Airport. 10 minutes to Fashion Island. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Super location-great owners to work with
Super location-great owners to work with
Cute original cottage on a wonderful street on Balboa Island. The owner was friendly and helpful. Because the cottage is old it has a vintage charm. Great space!
- Guest Gail J.
- Date of stay 12/21/12
- Review Submitted 12/29/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
- Cleaning Fee: $100 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $400
- Tax Rate 10%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: John Wayne Airport at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Village Inn at 0.5 Miles
About the owner: This wonderful vacation home as been in the family for over 50 years providing countless memories for two generations.
Why the Owner Chose Balboa Island:
This block of Ruby Street is one of the most convenient and desirable. It has the only swim-only beach on island and is equally accessible to all amenities.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Classic Balboa Cottage
Sunny Bedroom 1
Fun bunk room for the kids.
Bath 2 with classic tub and decor.
Stroll nearby Marine Avenue
Take the ferry to the Fun Zone
Balboa Pier at Sunset
Sunny, roomy living room
Queen bed in Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3 with full bed.
Bath 1 with shower.
Incomparable Newport Harbor
Don't forget a Balboa Bar or Frozen Banana from the one and only Dad's.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 09, 2013