Direct Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Home on No Drive Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other New Smyrna Beach Properties house description
This private home in the tranquil Bethune Beach area is an ideal location for your next vacation. On the upper, main level there are two bedrooms with two full baths. Both bedrooms feature queen-size beds, ample closet space and cable television. The main floor also showcases the kitchen, family and dining rooms surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows providing unobstructed oceanfront views. Enjoy breathtaking sunrises and the crashing of the waves on a large wrap-around deck with patio seating. A full-size washer and dryer also are located on the main floor.
The lower level features and in-law suite with queen-size bed, bunk beds, and one bathroom.
From the main floor, follow the exterior stairs up to a rooftop deck featuring amazing sunrise and sunset views with the ocean on the east and the lagoon on the west.
Cable television and free wi-fi are included.
While staying here, enjoy your own private walkover to the beach. This one-way section of South Atlantic Avenue provides quiet walks on the beach or along the neighborhood frontage road.
The famous JB's Fish Camp and the Canaveral National Seashore are within walking distance.
We hope you enjoy your stay in our home in New Smyrna Beach!
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (3), Bunk Beds (1) One bunk bed sleeps two
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Massage Therapist
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The New Smyrna Beach Visitor's Bureau best describes the locale as ... Blue skies meet over 13 miles of white sand in New Smyrna Beach, consistently voted one of the 'Best Beaches.' New Smyrna Beach lays claim to the best Florida offers--excellent backwater and offshore fishing, golf, historical sites, cultural events and eclectic shopping and dining experiences along historical Flagler Avenue and Canal Street. Just south of New Smyrna lies the Canaveral National Seashore, which offers excellent swimming, bird watching, hiking and more. Anglers at nearby Mosquito Lagoon have set international records with giant redfish catches. Deep-sea charters leave New Smyrna Beach daily, giving offshore fishers an easy way to wet a line in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Many historical and cultural sites also make New Smyrna Beach noteworthy. From the Turnbull and Sugar Mill Ruins, to the Eldora State House and the Ponce Inlet lighthouse, the area is rich in history. Named one of ' America 's Top Small Cities for The Arts,' New Smyrna is home to the Atlantic Center for the Arts, an artists-in-residence community and educational facility, the Harris House, the Little Theatre and Arts on Douglas. Frequent arts shows featuring visual and performing arts take place throughout the year. Flagler Avenue and Canal Street , which were recently renovated, feature several quaint shops and cafes. It should be no surprise that the second oldest city in Florida is also home to many antique shopping pavilions. New Smyrna possesses a distinct hometown quality reflected in its cracker architecture, lush tropic landscape and community. Enjoy culinary delights from fresh seafood to steaks and pasta on the waterfront, or under an umbrella at a sidewalk cafe....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $225 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Current rates are $1,850 a week and $3,500 a month. Bookings are referred to our property management company Ocean Properties in New Smyrna Beach. Rates are subject to change. The cleaning fee is $125.00 plus 12.5% State & Resort Tax.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I hope you discover what we have discovered about New Smyrna Beach in the time we have spent here. It is one of the most tranquil places we have ever spent our time. We are a family of four and have enjoyed long lazy days on the beach surfing, wave jumping, shelling and walking.
Why Other New Smyrna Beach Properties:
This property was perfect for us because of its size, location, and single-family neighborhood. This no-drive section of Bethune Beach adds to the peacefulness of the area.
- Secondary: +1 386-428-0513
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior photo of the front of the beach house facing the ocean
Kitchen overlooking dining room
Bathroom accessible from hallway and second bedroom
Lower level suite features queen size bed, bunk beds and bathroom.
Hallway with laundry on the right
Wrap-around deck with direct oceanfront views
View from private walkover
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, October 14, 2013