Wonderful World Tennis Club First Floor Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
World Tennis Club condo description
Enjoy easy living in this fully tiled unit with a newly updated, fully applianced kitchen featuring granite countertops. Comfortable open floor plan with Flat screen TV/DVD,Cable, Internet. Master BR has Queen bed with walk-in tiled shower. Second BR has twin beds with a soaking tub/shower. Laundry room with full size washer/dryer. Relax on the semi-private rear lanai which faces a lovely woodland preserve. The tropical semi-enclosed front courtyard can be used to store bikes, golf clubs.
Tennis courts and the main pool, outdoor whirlpool & poolside cafe are a 5 min. walk from your door.
- On floor 1
- 950 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- World Tennis Club is a gated, full service tennis and residential Homeowners Association (HOA) in Naples, Florida. The community’s 360 residences of homes, condominiums and villas is situated on 82 acres of lush, tropical landscaping and offers a convenient lifestyle for its residents. World Tennis Club is located in central Naples, close to superb shopping, fine dining and beautiful beaches. Residents have access to a poolside café, 2 heated pools, dry heat saunas and an outdoor Jacuzzi. The community is surrounded by numerous shell paths, lakes and preserves that offer a tranquil environment. World Tennis Club delivers outstanding value for avid tennis players and outdoor enthusiasts. There are twelve Har-Tru clay courts and four hard courts, with ten of the courts being lit for nighttime play. The Stadium Court provides high capacity seating for the weekly exhibition matches, tournaments and special events that take place throughout the year for your recreation and enjoyment....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I've stayed here for a month in two different years. The condo is neat and clean. It is on the street level so I don't need to climb stairs. It is close to the tennis courts so I don't have to walk far to play. The owners are great and easy to work with. They make the stay enjoyable. I have alrady reserved for a month next year.
- Guest Bob (Boston Area)
- Date of stay 01/02/13
- Review Submitted 03/06/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you for your complimentary comments and we look forward to having you back next year! As stated, it is a great place for tennis players! Katherine
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Maximum of 4 persons allowed. No pets.
Payment by check/money order to owner. Initial deposit of 50% of total with rental contract; remaining 50% due 30 days prior to rental date. All payments non refundable unless owner able to secure another rental for the same dates.
- cleaning fee: $75
- transfer fee: $100
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: SWFL Airport - Ft. Myers,FL at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: ClamPass at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Many courses at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We are WTC owners and seasonal residents during the months of Nov - May. During the summer months, we reside in Concord, NH. We found WTC when vacationing in Naples 10 yrs. ago and eventually purchased a condo for our own use. Having owned & managed real estate for many years and seeing the increasing popularity of WTC, we chose to buy a second unit for rental purposes. We are tennis players, enjoy walking & biking, love the Naples beaches & lifestyle.
Why the Owner Chose World Tennis Club:
The WTC is a unique, low density property with a lot of green space. It is an exceptionally friendly community of diverse people from all over the country and the world. The location is central to almost everything in Naples whether it is downtown Old Naples, the beaches, golf, the airport - lots of stores, restaurants are within a 1 mile radius. For tennis players, WTC is Tennis Heaven - plenty of well maintained Hartru courts, several hard courts, an exceptional staff of tennis professionals and an abundance of players of every level.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool & Courts
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.