Golf Membership Incl.!! Luxury 2 Bdrm/2 Bth Home!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Venetian Golf & River Club house description
Beautifully furnished and well-equipped home. Great room has home theatre set-up with 46' sony hd tv and blu-ray disc player, huge comfy leather sectional with queen-size convertible bed w/ blow-up mattress( electric pump attached), in-ceiling speakers through-out home as well as on lanai. Just plug in your ipod. Warm tropical theme. Both bedrooms have luxury top of the line simmons beautyrest mattresses that are extremely comfortable. Beautiful ' ethan allen' master bdrm suite, mstr has french door out to lanai, 32' flat screen tv, large walk-in closet as well as a second closet, ensuite with two separate vanity areas and spacious shower. Second bedroom has large closet and lots of drawer space, desk and chair and flat screen tv. Located next to 4pc. Main bath and at opposite end of house away from master bdrm. Kitchen has granite counters and backsplash, gas stove, pantry, with all the dishes, cutlery etc. Needed. Lots of linens including beach towels, lanai has weber bbq, patio dining table with six chairs and cushions, and matching lounge chairs w/ cushions and side tables. Great place to relax! Two car garage with two bicycles available for your use, beach chairs and umbrella, blanket, boogie boards, two golf pull carts. Gorgeous river club has state of the art fitness facilities, exercise classes incl. Yoga, 2 resort-style heated pools (one is a lap pool) with tiki bar, hot tub, six har-tru tennis courts, in-house spa, complimentary computer w/internet access available, five star restaurant and separate bar, tennis shop and instructor, and the 'river walk' which is a boardwalk which runs behind the river club to a nature-lover's paradise and the myakka river. Top-rated 18 hole championship golf course with 25,000' clubhouse and driving range, as well as chipping/putting practice green. It has a well-equipped pro shop, and its own gourmet restaurant, with great service and reasonable prices. The venetian golf and river club community as a wonderful place to vacation.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Two bicycles available for your use. Also beach chairs and umbrella, blanket and boogie boards. Two golf pull carts available also. Unlimited golf included for two adults as well as two dependent children (same address)up to age 23. Golf cart charge is $20 per person. $175.00 to transfer membership for golf club. $175 to transfer membership for river club....moreless
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Only 20 minutes to world famous Siesta Key Beaches, great shopping and dining at St. Armands Circle, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Ringling Museum, and Mote Aquarium. For a wonderful Garden Afternoon Tea/Lunch experience try Shoogie Boogies. Many Performing Arts Centres and Theatres nearby as well as restaurants such as Sharkeys on The Pier,Crows Nest, Casey Key Fish House, and Fishermans Wharf. Anna Maria Island is a short distance away and is a great place to fish or just relax and look at views from the city pier.Just down the road is the Myakka River State Park and the Legacy Bike Trail that goes all the way from the Old Venice Train Station to Sarasota. Two bicycles are available for your use. Disney is 1.5hrs away and Busch Gardens in Tampa is 1 hr. Pristine beaches are 6 miles away and are great for shell collectors and shark teeth enthusiasts. Don't miss Wednesday and Saturday nights at Nokomis beach for the Drummers that play as the sun is setting. Anyone who has a drum brings it where a large group of local drummers drum from 1 hour before sundown and into the night.The sunsets are incredible! Closeby you can have a typical Florida meal at Pop's Waterside or Pelican Alley. A few other great ones are Anita's for breakfast, Word of Mouth and First Watch. Nearest Golf: Venetian Golf and River Club - 0.01 miles...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Minimum two month rental period required for river club and golf club membership To be transferred. $175 transfer fee for river club, plus $250 transfer fee for golf club membership $125 cleaning fee 12% Florida taxes are additional $500 security deposit required Lower rates available without golf Privileges (not in high season)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota 15mins., Tampa 1 hr., Ft. Myers 1hr. at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Nokomis at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: River Club at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: River Club, Golf Club at Venetian Golf and River C at 0.01 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose Venetian Golf & River Club:
I was looking for a good quality builder and WCI has a great reputation. Also wanted to have a home in a golf course community with lots of amenities available as well as being close to the beach. The sunsets are amazing! The Venetian has it all!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I really like the community as it's got lots to do, it's safe with a 24 hr gatehouse and security, the property is nicely landscaped and well looked after. The people are very friendly and helpful. The house is on a fairly private lot , and backs onto the sixth fairway. It;s nice to lounge on the lanai reading a book or listening to some tunes. Very relaxing!
- Primary: 9054877193
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of house.
Dining area in lanai with outdoor speakers.
Great room entertainment unit with home theatre
Kitchen looking out to golf course.
Master bdrm looking out to golf course
View out to golf course
Looking into kitchen
Master bdrm and hallway to closets and ensuite
Master with 32" tv and french door leading to lanai
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.