Family Getaway-Minutes Away from Hiking and Skiing!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Blue River cabin description
Relax with your family in a peaceful mountain getaway nestled in an aspen grove. The property backs up to the Arapaho National Forest. It is located 5 minutes south of the town of Breckenridge; just minutes from ski slopes and hiking trailheads.
The main floor of the home has an open floor plan with the living area adjoining the dining and kitchen areas. Vaulted ceilings with picture windows give views of Red Mountain through the aspens. The large dining table seats 12 so that everyone can sit down to enjoy a hot meal after skiing or hiking.
Two bedrooms with one full and one queen size bed and a full bath are upstairs, as well as the master bedroom and master bath. The master suite has a king size bed and views of the national forest from the jacuzzi tub. The basement has two sets of full size bunk beds, full bath, and laundry room.
During winter, all wheel drive recommended.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scenic Drives
- Recreation Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- With Arapahoe National Forest adjacent to the property, there is no end to the fantastic hiking right out your door or within a short drive. Wheeler Recreational Trail is a fun steep scramble up the mountain behind the house. Once on the trail enjoy a hike to Copper Mountain Resort. Trailheads to several 14ers are very close-Quandary's trailhead is within a 5 minute drive. Lincoln, Democrat, and Cameron are about a 20 minute drive away. Trailheads to beautiful waterfall and lakes are also within a 3 mile drive. Winter sports of course include skiing and snowboarding! A short 5 mile drive to Breckenridge will take you to the gondola parking lot with easy access to the slopes. Snowshoeing and cross country skiing opportunities abound on the trails nearby. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Jan 5, 2014
5 night min stay
Jan 16 - Jan 21, 2014
2 night min stay
Feb 14 - Feb 18, 2014
2 night min stay
Mar 7 - Mar 24, 2014
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Tax and cleaning fee included in rate for short term rental. $500.00 refundable damage deposit required.
Contact owner for availability.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Colorado Springs at 100 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Breckenridge at 5 Miles
Beautiful view of Red Mountain through the Aspen.
Dining table seats 12, 2 additional seats at bar.
Second bedroom. Full size bed.
Basement full-size bunk beds. Basement also has full bathroom and laundry room.
Night view of Aspen House.
Master bathroom. Beautiful views of national forest from the jetted tub.
Third bedroom. Queen size bed.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013