Three Bedroom House on Private Lake Delancy in Ocala National Forest
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Salt Springs house description
Amenities Covered parking ,washer and dryer small boat ramp. canoes and petal boat , two docks one cover. Indoor grill house with charcoal and gas BBQ Grills and refrigerator.Gill house has game room with TV and Satellite ,DVD.High speed internet and couch that makes double bed ,smoking is aloud in gameroom. Fish cleaning sink. House 3 bedrooms 2 have Queen beds third bedroom has double bed . Two futon on porch .TV and Satellite and high speed internet,Telephone and DVD. Full Kitchen ,Microwave,Refrigerator cooking Utensil,linens furnish. Just bring toothbrush. Small Pets are allowed if well behaved Fence yard small dog door. Non Smoking in House.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (1), needed, or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 7
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Water View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- This Property is located in the Ocala National Forest on Lake Delancy. 5 miles from The (Ocklawaha River) and (Rodman Dam) Bass Capital of the world. Several natural spring within a 5-19 mile radius.Popular areas for snorkeling or swimming.Centrally located for day visits to most of Florida's Attractions!!!!! Disney 90 minutes ....Sea World 90 minutes....Daytona Speedway 60 minutes.....Silver Springs 30 minutes.....Historic St. Augustine 60 minutes.....Golf Everywhere 30-90 minutes.....Universal Studios 90 minutes.....water,water everywhere center of State beaches on both sides. So Much to do or just enjoy the Forest....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Discounts: 6 nights or more: $150 Nightly; 14 nights or more: $125 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Tax of 6%. maid service is available for charge.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Pet Fee: $50 + tax
- Tax Rate 6%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Jacksonville at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: hwy 19 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: salt springs at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Frontaire at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Bass trackers at 6 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: I work so much that I love to get away and enjoy the woods.
Why the Owner Chose Salt Springs:
I love being in the forest and by the water.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Vacationing on Lake Delancy allows you the serenity of the Ocala National Forest complete with fishing ,hiking, swimming and the most beautiful sun set in the world.
- Primary: 813 659-2002
- Fax: 813 759-2861
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large fence end yard.
Large cover fishing deck
Lots of seating.
Cook and be with family.
Blue room with queen size bed across from main bath
Canal side bedroom double bed .Can see both canals while laying in bed.
One of the Futon on front porch
Game room attached to grill house .
Front of house large oak with dock shaded by tree.
Just sit and swing
Large living room ,Hard wood floors,
Dinning room sit here or at the bar.
Master bed room with bath and queen size bed.
Lots of sleeping space.
Indoor grill house with charcoal and gas grill's.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 16, 2013