Grandpa's Cabin on Henry's Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Henrys Lake cabin description
Welcome to Grandpa's Cabin located on the beautiful Henry's Lake in Island Park. This cabin is perfect for fly fishermen, snowmobilers or a family vacation. During the summer, enjoy the lake view outside while playing badminton or volleyball and enjoy a marshmallow roast by the fire pit. The four bedrooms can accommodate up to 8 people. Queen bed in Master bedroom near the bathroom. 3 bedrooms upstairs. Queen beds in 2 bedrooms and full bed in 1 bedroom. We also offer a high speed wireless internet connection (computer not provided).
Grandpa's Cabin is located 15 miles from West Yellowstone, MT and the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park. It is also located 15 miles from Last Chance.
During the summer months popular activities include fishing on the lake, four-wheeling, bike riding, water-skiing on Henry's Lake or the nearby Island Park Reservoir. There is golfing at Island Park Village and Yellowstone is just a short drive from the cabin. Winter is perfect for snowmobiling on Two Top, Sawtelle, or Island Park Flats. Ice fishing on the lake (through December), snowshoeing, and cross country skiing are other great activities during the winter.
Let us help you start some of your own traditions on Henry's Lake at Grandpa's Cabin
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bath
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Lake View:
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Grandpa's cabin is on Henry's Lake right near Staley Springs. There are beautiful lake views from the cabin of this world famous fly fishing lake, as well as access to a private boat marina. Fly fishing nearby on the lake, Henry's Lake Outlet, Henry's Fork River in Island Park (10 miles), Madison River, South Fork of the Madison (8 miles), Quake Lake, Hebgen Lake--all within 15 miles of the cabin. 15 miles from Last Chance/Island Park and 15 miles from West Yellowstone and entrance to Yellowstone National Park. IMAX and Grizzley Bear/Wolf Discovery Center in West Yellowstone. World famous fly fishing in the summer and fall, ice fishing through December. Snowmobiling from the cabin on groomed trails to Two Top, Sawtelle and Henry's Lake Flats. Maps of fishing holes, and a list of fly selection for the lake will be provided to guests. Trolling tips for non-flyfishing guests will also be provided....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 22 - Jan 9
2 night min stay
May 23 - Sep 9
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$250 Deposit and valid credit card required to reserve the cabin. Deposit will be returned minus a $100 cleaning fee unless damage occurs to the cabin.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: West Yellowstone at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 20 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Wild Rose Ranch at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Sky, MT and Targhee, Idaho at 90 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Island Park Village at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many in West Yellowstone at 15 Miles
About the owner: Grandpa Grant's Cabin has years of rich tradition in which he has shared his love of fishing and the outdoors with his children and grandchildren. It has been a place of camaraderie, learning and fun times spent over the years with Grandpa. We learned how to fish and fly fish with all the locals at Staley Springs. Grandpa's cabin is on Henry's Lake right near Staley Springs. There are beautiful lake views from the cabin of this world famous fly fishing lake, as well as access to a private boat marina.
Why the Owner Chose Henrys Lake:
There are so many things to do at Grandpa's Cabin and nearby--fly fishing on the lake, on Henry's Lake Outlet, Henry's Fork River in Island Park (10 miles), Madison River, South Fork of the Madison (8 miles), Quake Lake, Hebgen Lake--all within 15 miles of the cabin. 15 miles from Last Chance/Island Park and 15 miles from West Yellowstone and entrance to Yellowstone National Park. IMAX and Grizzley Bear/Wolf Discovery Center in West Yellowstone. World famous fly fishing in the summer and fall, ice fishing through December. Snowmobiling from the cabin on groomed trails to Two Top, Sawtelle and Henry's Lake Flats. Maps of fishing holes, and a list of fly selection for the lake will be provided to guests. Trolling tips for non-flyfishing guests will also be provided.
- Secondary: +1 208-313-3691
- Tertiary: +1 208-356-7368 Monday-Friday 9-5
- Fax: +1 208-552-8839
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Newly Remodeled cabin with hard wood floors
View of the lake from upstairs
Henry's Lake view from the cabin
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
4 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.