South Facing Desert Retreat with Spectacular Mountain Views!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sun City, Shadow Hills house description
This lovely Sun City Shadow Hills home offers Panoramic Views of Santa Rosa and Mount San Jacinto! Sunny South Exposure yard, Elevated Patio extension with fire pit. Includes Gas BBQ, table chairs, umbrella and chaise lounge for relaxation and enjoyment! This 'Inspiration' floorplan is open and inviting, great for Entertaining! Den is used as an office with doors for privacy. Extended tile, carpet in bedrooms. Great room with large flat screen. Access private yard, covered patio thru Great Room slider. Lovely and Functional kitchen with Granite Counter tops, granite breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, dining nook!
Master bedroom with view of private yard and south facing mountain views! Guest Bedroom location affords privacy for your guests, with a full bath adjacent. Excellent location, walk or take the Golf Cart to the nearby Santa Rosa Clubhouse! Enjoy Championship Golf, Par 3 18 hole course, 2 Free Putting courses, 2 fitness centers, Indoor pool, spa and 2 outdoor pools & spas, Lighted Tennis, Pickle Ball, Bocce, shuffleboad, Half Court Basketball, walking trails, Shadows Restaurant & bar, 2 Bistros, Concerts, Plays, Clubs, day trips and so much more! Minimum Lease term is 90 Days!
- 1660 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1) Both bedrooms with Queen mattress!
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room seats 0:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Championship Golf and New Par 3, 18 Hole Course enjoy Resident rates with your lease! Two Clubhouses, two Fitness centers, Billiard room, Lighted Tennis & Pickle ball, shuffleboard, Bocce! Walking trails, Biking, Social Activities, Clubs, Concerts, on site Restaurants, Bistro's and so much more!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Located within easy reach to grocery stores, restaurants, fine dining, shopping (El Paseo & Westfield Mall) Casinos, plenty of Entertainment available thru out the lovely Coachella Valley... Festivals, Concerts, Theatre, the Art's and so much more! Outlet shopping just 40 minute drive! Venture out on day trips to: Lake Arrowhead, Big Big Bear, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, San Diego, Idylwild, Wine Country-Temecula, Joshua Tree! Weekend getaways to Vegas, Laughlin, Nevada and/or Arizona... Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum stay is 90 days to enjoy this community. No daily rates offered per HOA rules.
1/01/13-3/31/13 Peak Season $3,650.00 per month.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs International Airport (25 min drive) at 16.65 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack (approx 22 min) at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 10 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Laguna Beach (approx 2 hours) at 125 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear Lake or Lake Arrowhead (2 hour drive) at 97 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: This is being submitted by a licenced Real Estate broker/agents representing this landlord to Seasonally Lease this lovley home. Picture shown is Broker/agent. CA DRE #00757060.
Why Sun City, Shadow Hills:
Our client choose this location due to it's wonderful weather, proximity to Entertainment, Dining, Hiking and for all the Benefits that Sun City Shadow Hills has to offer for social life, concerts, clubs, fitness, pools and the great Golf and golf discounts!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Two Golf Courses, One Championship Course, One New Sonoran Sytle Par 3 Course, Two Fitness Centers- one with indoor walking track! Lighted Tennis and Pickle ball courts, Bocce, Shuffleboard, Basketball, Walking trail, two free Putting Courses. Two Clubhouses, Library, Billiard room, Grand Ball room, many social activities, concerts, plays, Chartered Clubs, Restaurant with bar, 2 Bistros! All within this Del Webb 55 plus active Community! Grandkids welcome!
- Primary: (760) 285-1783 (California, USA)
- Secondary: (949) 275-4008 (California, USA)
Championship golf, plus a new Par 3 18 hole course, too!
Beautiful views can be enjoyed thru out this community!
Newer home with front court yard offers Chocolate Mtn views!
Courtyard entry, patio furniture coming soon!
another view of great room
Dining nook off great room and kitchen, large window for plenty of natural light
Master bedroom with Queen sized bed, walk in closet!
Master bath with Separate vanities, step in shower
lovely views can be enjoyed from patio, master, great room, den!
3 pools & Spas (indoor pool/spa, too), Tennis, Pickle ball, Bocee & so much more
Gated, Golf 55 Plus community easy access to shopping, dining, entertainment!
South Facing patio offers Excellent views of Santa Rosa, Mount San Jacinto!
Great room with slider to access private yard!
TV in Great Room, Cable, Internet and Free nationwide long phone service!
Granite Counter tops, Breakfast Bar
Den/ office with desk , TV and recliners.
Master Bedroom with Ceiling Fan, walk in closet, enjoy nice view from Master!
Guest Bedroom with Queen sized bed
Covered patio, Plus extended viewing patio with fire ring!
Covered patio with Alumawood extension New Patio furniture will be provided!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 16, 2013