Catalina Foothills Casa-Spectacular City & Mountain Views!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7-14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Catalina Foothills house description
This beautiful home has just been completely renovated. It has amazing views of Tucson and the Catalina Mountains surround you as you lounge by the pool. It is three bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath with a gorgeous remodeled kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances. There are cable TV's in every room, a computer with internet in one of the guest rooms, a barbeque area that over looks the pool, 2 living room areas that are separated by a double sided fireplace...what else can I say other than you'd have to see it to believe it!
- 3050 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Living Room seats 12:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Once you see this house you will want to come back year after year. The entire home was completely renovated (October-January 2013). **Although the TV's in the house are 3D TV's the 3D function may not be available without the required type of DVD players and movies which we do not provide at this time....moreless
There are TV's in every room! Including a 55' 3D HD TV in each of living rooms. Two of the bedrooms each have 47' 3D HD TV's in them. The other guest bedroom also has a 47' HD TV but it is not 3D. ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Porch / Veranda:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Away From It All
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- If the house doesn't offer enough with it's spectacular views and various amentities, it is also close to Sabino Canyon. A great place very well known for hiking, sight seeing, biking etc. There are also great areas for golfing such as the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf Resort just minutes away. La Encantada is also just a mile away and offers a great shopping experience with stores such as Coach, Louis Vuitton, Pottery Barn, Tiffany & Co and many others. There are also a variety of locations to choose from for a great dining experience. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We rented this newly renovated home with pool for a cycling vacation. It was a good, central location for getting to most of the best routes. It takes 30 minutes of easy cycling to get to West Saguarro Park and about an hour to East Saguarro. 45 mins to Mt Lemmon. Great place to run from and the Finger Rock trail is a 15 minute run from the house. The home is beautiful, spacious and very new. The pool is cold and not for lounging in but good as a post-ride cold water dip for muscle recovery! You see beautiful sunrises and sunsets from the front patio. The kitchen could use a few more dishes, pots, etc. but overall we felt really well taken care of. There are lots of good restaurants that are pretty close to the house. We would rent this home again.
- Guest Cyclist (Vancouver, B.C. Canada)
- Date of stay 03/17/13
- Review Submitted 03/28/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Manager response: Barbara, Thank you very much for your feedback. We will definately look into getting more dishes for the kitchen. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back in the future. Lisa Orozco
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 23 - Feb 17, 2014
14 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
It is $330/night to rent the house plus the cleaning fee ($200), 2% tax and refundable deposit ($750).
- Cleaning Fee: $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $750
- Tax Rate 2%
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: TUCSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at 16 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: INTERSTATE 10 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: SKI VALLEY MT LEMMON (SEASONAL) at 11 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: LA ENCANTADA HAS SEVERAL GREAT OPTIONS. at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1998
Why Catalina Foothills:
The location, its comfort, beauty and of course the views!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The views of this house are breath taking especially at sunset and night.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1st living room area facing the entry way.
All stainless steel appliances.
Living room area #2 also with fireplace!
Front entry way to the house.
Internet ready computer in Guest room #1
Guest bedroom #2 with access to backyard.
Gorgeous evening view from the pool
Dining area with large window that overlooks the city.
Beautifully remodeled kitchen
2nd Living room area
2nd living room fireplace and 52' TV
Laundry/Utility Room with wash basin.
Guest room 1 with beautiful view of the city.
Day view from the pool
Very peaceful back patio
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013