Elegant Yet Relaxed Tennis Villa in Sea Oaks Beach and Tennis Club
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Immaculate, newly renovated (October, 2012) tennis villa located in a 5 star beach and tennis resort. The villa is just steps away from the Tennis Club, Fitness Center, Pool, and Pro Shop. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa features vaulted ceilings, a Master Bedroom with King bed, en suite full bath and His and Her closets. The guest bedroom has 2 twin beds, a full bath next to the bedroom, and a large walk in closet. All linens and bath towels are provided.
Other spaces include a dining room, laundry room with new (October 2012) high capacity washer and dryer, and a wall of french doors leading to a lovely, private furnished outdoor screened porch encased in live oaks for the utmost in privacy. The porch is very spacious, running the entire length of the villa.
The villa also features a fully appointed kitchen, granite counter tops, all appliances, high speed internet, wifi, cable television, flat screen televisions and land line phone service. Cleaning service is available upon request.
There is a wonderful hiking path, unpaved sandy road, known as the Jungle Trail very close by. It runs along the Indian River, where many neighbors and friends fish in the river.
Sea Oaks is located next to a nature preserve with walking paths, all of which is accessible along the Jungle Trail.
If you love shopping, Vero Beach is the place to be. The island shopping area is filled unique shops, no Big Box stores there! Off the island there is the Indian River Mall with all the normal stores and beyond that there are the Vero Outlet Mall shops.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 8
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Sea Oaks is a five-star beach and tennis resort located on Orchid Island in the Atlantic Ocean. Membership fees include full use of the Club. Your membership card gains you access to the tennis facility with 16 impeccably groomed Har-Tru courts, the Break Point (restaurant and bar at the tennis facility); tennis villa pool, oceanfront pool, private beach, and gourmet restaurant located in the Beach Club. The Jungle Trail running through Sea Oaks is a great place to fish, run or ride a bike along the Intercoastal Waterway....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Sea Oaks is located on Orchid Island in Vero Beach, Florida. It is an upscale, sophisticated yet relaxed beach town. Must do activities include shopping on Ocean Drive, tennis, golf, boating, fishing, running and biking on the Jungle Trail and around the Island, relaxing on the beach and at the luxurious beachside pool, enjoying fabulous meals at the Beach Club restaurant, and getting a good workout in the fully equipped fitness center. Guests are also welcome to enjoy the library and card room, movie nights and Professional Tennis play on Wednesday evenings at the Tennis Center during the season. Additionally children will enjoy the nearby Disney Resort and meeting up with other children at the beach and in children's tennis clinics (held during specific times of the year). ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great condo, very clean and many recent updates. Sea Oaks offers wonderful tennis facilities. Owner was very helpfull with all the details.
- Guest Flyaway
- Date of stay 02/03/13
- Review Submitted 02/14/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+.
I stayed in this Villa for 5 days over Thanksgiving. The experience couldn't have been better. The listing was accurate, the location was great, the photos were accurate but much better in person. The property was very very clean and maintained. The owners were helpful in answering my questions. I booked again for next year already. There are so many activities to do and places to eat that we never were without things to do. I love the Villa, the view and the furnishings. This is a very up-scale place to vacation in.
- Guest "V"
- Date of stay 11/19/12
- Review Submitted 11/27/12
Recommended for: People with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+.
High Season; January-April; $1,500 per week, $4,800 per month* Off Season; May-December; $1,200 per week, $4,000 per month* *Rates do not include Florida Tax, Sea Oaks Beach and Tennis Club Temp. Membership fee, exit cleaning fee, and refundable security deposit. SUMMER 2013 SPECIAL! $1,000 week, ALL CLUB FEES INCLUDED! Call today, the weather is beautiful in Vero Beach!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne International Airport at 32 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Atlantic Ocean at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sea Oaks Beach Club at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: The Kennedys are the owners of this property. We live 30 miles north of Washington, DC in the Maryland countryside. We all play tennis and enjoy boating, swimming, lacrosse, horseback riding and relaxing in sunny Vero Beach, FL.
Why the Owner Chose Sea Oaks:
We chose Sea Oaks for the active lifestyle, elegant surroundings, and relaxed feel to the area. After a stay in Sea Oaks, we are always recharged and ready to take on new adventures!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We particularly love the serene, peaceful setting. The villa is one floor up from the ground level which allows for high ceilings and lots of quiet. We love opening up all of the french doors and spending time on the porch among the live oaks. The tennis villa is very up to date and modern with a very fun Florida feel. Perfect for a vacation!
- Primary: 410.458.1630
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beach Club, ocean side, pool, hot tub, steps to the Atlantic Ocean.
Plenty of room to curl up and watch a movie!
Dining room, bright and filled with Florida sunshine!
Screened porch with cooling fan, beautiful views of live oaks and warm breezes.
Master bedroom, French doors to screened porch.
Master full bath, en suite, double vanity.
Sunny light filled guest bedroom with large walk in closet.
Laundry room, new high capacity washer and dryer.
Steps to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean from the pool deck at Sea Oaks Beach Club.
Enjoy the ocean breezes, beautiful views and delicious food at the beach club.
Large tennis facility staffed with USTA professionals.
Fully equipped fitness center.
Flat screen TV, Cable, High Speed Wireless Internet.
New kitchen, granite countertops, fully equipped.
Breakfast bar to catch a quick snack before heading out to the courts!
Relax, check your emails, have a cup of coffee and your off to the beach!
Comfortable Master with King Bed; all linens provided.
Guest bedroom, twin beds, all linens provided.
Guest full bath.
The Sea Oaks Beach Club serving gourmet meals overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Tennis club, Fitness center, Break Point, Library, all steps from the villa.
Beautiful private beach.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, June 17, 2013