Beautiful Direct Bay View Condo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Flamingo condo description
Ocean Bay front apartment
this is a 2 bedroom 2 full bathroom apartment.
Master bedroom has a king sized bed and sofa bed.
2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds,
Living room has 2 sofa beds,
cable / high speed internet, flat screen TV all rooms, . Towels, linens, cooking utensils are all provided.
All rooms have bay and sunset views.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- On floor 8
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Covered Parking:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Tourist Attractions
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Flamingo is the premier condo resort community in the famous South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach of 16.5 acres on Biscayne Bay facing downtown Miami. It features one huge resort style swimming pools, a triple-height 15,000 sq. feet state-of-the-art gym - extra charge, 1,300 foot bay-front walkway, 24-hour doorman/concierge, covered parking garage with valet service - pay as you - cabana with food and beverage service, car wash and much more. It is located within walking distance to markets, cafes, restaurants, bars, lounges, clubs, movie theaters and Lincoln Road and Espanola Way featuring hundreds of boutiques. Bus service and taxis stationed right in front of the property. Cab fare to Ocean Avenue costs only about $6. You are also within 5 miles of the Design District (Art Basel), Downtown Miami and the Bayfront Amphitheatre, and within 8 miles of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 27 - Sep 7, 2014
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
• low season June + Sept 3-Oct. 15 $180 p/n Min. 4 ngt $1,200 wk
• mid season April 15-may 31 + oct.15-Dec.20 $220 p/n; wk $1450
• high season dec. 20-april 15 $300 p/n; wk $1,900
• tax. inc. Cleaning $100-120
• CALL FOR SPECIAL DATES & EVENTS RATE
• Reserve unit $400-600 security deposit.
• 50% rent due 6-8 weeks advance,
• Balance due 2-4 weeks advance or CASH at check in.
Note: Until confirme
As soon as Refundable damage deposit received the unit reserved.
Please ask for payment terms
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Pet Fee: $50
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Miami International airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: down town Miami at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 95 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: South Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lincoln rd at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: local - in the building at Flamingo
Year Purchased: 2006
About: I visited Miami Beach 6-7 years ago and immediately fall in love with the area, then I was keep going back until about 4 years ago i made it my home. I was born and grown up in Eastern Europe, and leaved several places in Europe and US, I visited many places around the world, but i found the best place is Miami Beach.
This unit has a fantastic view and it's very relaxing. Property has a large garden and lot of amenities.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Excellent location, beautiful view to the bay / down town Miami, and the whole area like a therapy center.
- Primary: (310) 505-8470 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 16, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.