Sea to Sea View with Private Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Marsh Harbour house description
• central air conditioning
• swimming pool
• large wooden decks
• Granite top Kitchen
• Cable TV
• access to private beach
• shared dock
• King size Bed in Master Bedroom
• Twin Beds in all other Bedroom
• washer and dryer
• Internet Access
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Eco Tourism
- Located on exclusive Eastern Shores and convenient to local shops and restaurants, these new properties are built to a very high standard. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, pool is outdoors on the decking and multi level decks overlook breathtaking views of the sea and cays beyond. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets or just gaze at the stars. A great place for tanning or dining alfresco style. Only a few footsteps will bring you to a private beach. These are great homes for large groups and family reunions, executives, couples travelling together. Suggest car and/or boat rental....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful, peaceful,quiet setting with some of the amazing views. You wouldn't want to go inside the house from the second floor deck at night once you look up to be awestruck by the sky with millions of twinkling stars looking right at you. Just loved it(I stayed on the deck till at times I was trembling,it did get cold for couple of nights).
- Guest Adam (Austin, TX)
- Date of stay 12/20/12
- Review Submitted 01/20/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $378 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
No smoking allowed
- Pet Fee: $10 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Marsh Harbour International Airport at 6 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Alburys Ferry at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: across the street at Marsh Harbour
- Nearest Barpub: Mangoes Restaurant at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Treasure Cay course at 26 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mangoes Restaurant at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About: My husband and I have travelled the world and finally settled in this beautiful paradise, called Abaco.
Why Marsh Harbour:
After hurricane Floyd, our house was very badly damaged, so repair was necessary. We had a plot of land next door and decided to build two rental homes...we must have been mad to do all three at the same time! its turned out brilliantly and we love renting Palm and Hibiscus as we meet so many interesting people.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Come and see for yourselves!
- Primary: +1 305 433 8093
- Secondary: +1242 367 4996
- Fax: +1242 367 5129
Links to more information:
Aerial view of Easter Shores. Hibiscus is right in the middle
Upstairs entrance to house.
North view of Sea of Abaco from upstairs porch.
View from Master Bedroom
Swimming pool which is outside Master bedroom
Sea of Abaco bedroom
Another angle of dining area
View from the road
Side view from the road
The dock for Hibiscus House
Ground floor view to master suite
Master bedroom looking over pool and chanel
Dining area on top floor
Entrance to private beach
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Penny Vaughan