Private Exec 4/2, Large Lot/Pool, Cul-De-Sac, Pet & Hdcp Friendly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Executive 4 BR (sleeps 9 in one king, 2 queens and double/single bunk), 2 bath spacious home on large lot with 2200 sq ft under air, large heated saline pool and lanai, propane grill, WIFI, phone, new washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, security system, and new high quality mattresses. Free long distance to anywhere in Canada or US, and they can call you free too. Cable TV, fully equipped for full time occupancy. On private cul-de-sac and situated amid the fairways of the former Lochmoor Golf and Country Club...very quiet, great privacy, and 30 minutes from several beaches. Lots of golf courses in the area. Marina within walking distance. Wonderful neighbors.
Please give us a call for access to more information. This is really a super facility in a wonderful area. It's our 'snowbird oasis'.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 5-9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Video Library:
- CD Player
Location & View
- Golf Course View:
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Whale Watching
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Duty Free Shops
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- In north fort Myers, off orange grove, ten minutes by car to 'old 41' Cleveland ave, five minute walk to the marina and Caloosahatchee river. This community was incorporated into the high-end Lochmoor golf and country club complex, which is not currently operating, but the fairways behind the homes make wonderful walking trails. These well built homes are on spacious, beautifully manicured lots on cul-de-sacs and the area exudes peace and quiet. The neighbors are, for the most part, retirees, about 70% of whom live there year round. 10 minutes from fort myers, 45 minutes from naples, 1:15 hrs to tampa, 2.5 hrs to Orlando and Miami, and 3 hrs from 'the keys'. Lots to do and see with the Ford and Edison estates, Sanabel/Captiva Island and Fort Myers beaches, alligator alley and lots more only minutes away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more $140 nightly, 27 nights or more $130 nightly
Apr 30 - Jun 30
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more $95 nightly
Jul 3 - Sep 30
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more $85 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
2 October to 3 December $800/wk, $2600/mo
4 December to 30 April $1050/wk, $3600/mo
1 May to 2 July $800/wk, $2600/mo
3 July to 1 October $650/wk, $2200/mo
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Regional Southwest in Fort Myers at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Fort Myers at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Fort Myers at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Myers and Sanabel at 15 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: A variety of bars within 5 miles at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: A variety of courses within 10 miles at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: A variety of restaurants within 5 miles at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Shirley and Ted are semi-retired professionals who live on a beautiful lake in Haliburton, Ontario, Canada. Shirley works in real estate while Ted is a Professional Engineer who continues to do some consulting. We have four children and six grandchildren, and thoroughly enjoy our wonderful winter getaway whenever we get the opportunity to use it. Very good reviews.
Why the Owner Chose North Fort Myers:
We fell in love with this area, renting on the same street for two years before we decided to purchase. It's an oasis in the middle of the North Fort Myers and Cape Coral subdivision environment....wonderfully manicured properties, large lots in a park like setting, backing on to open fields. Neighbors are wonderful...about 70% retired permanent residents. It's amazing....and centrally located to whatever attractions you are interested in visiting. We are still pinching ourselves...can't believe we found this vacation haven.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Central to all amenities, manicured, well maintained properties on very large lot on cul-de-sac, very quiet, private and serene. Home has everything required to have a wonderful family holiday. Minutes from a number of golf courses of all levels, close to all amenities, and approx 35 minutes from the Fort Myers and Sanabel beaches. Large, heated saline pool and lanai...double car garage. Interior is handicap accessible and we are pet friendly.
- Primary: 7057541511
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Street View of Home
Kitchen to Family Room
Pool and Lanai
Pond/River on Golf Course in Rear
Kitchen Pass Through
Kitchen Bar Seating
Carolyn & Shirley Relaxing
Ft Myers Beach
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013