Pool, Canal Dock, 3BR, Air/Con, Near Beach Plr 2012-00199
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
2,900 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath, close to beach, shops, bank, Publix, restaurants
Top floor spacious master suite, den, middle floor 2 bedrooms, one bath, wrap around deck, beautiful and relaxing living area, well equipped kitchen, ground floor, storage room with bait freezer, covered parking for several cars, swimming pool, outdoor dining, barbecue grill, 100 foot dock with shaded cleaning station. 5 TVs, 3 flat screen, wall mounted.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Marathon is a quaint tropical city with a rich sea-faring history, boasts a modern airport, the impeccably well kept Sombrero Beach and some of the best fishing, diving, snorkeling and water sports anywhere in the world. Many marine activities are centered on Boot Key Harbor, a sheltered cove in the center of the island that is home to the City Marina. History buffs and eco-tourists will enjoy the Museums and Nature Center of Crane Point Hammock. Marathon is situated at the mid-point of the Florida Keys island chain, which is why locals have declared their home 'The Heart of the Keys.' Restaurants abound. Play with the Dolphins at Dolphin Research Center. I have done this, great fun. Visitors to Marathon can also enjoy golfing on the 9-hole, par 3 course at the Key Colony Beach Golf & Tennis Club. Key Colony Beach Golf & Tennis. Members of country clubs in the United States or abroad might also explore the possibility of playing at the18-hole Sombrero Country Club, a private course that has reciprocal agreements with many clubs around the world. Sombrero also participates in the American Lung Association's Lung Card program which raises money by allowing golfers to play at private courses. In addition, Sombrero participates in the South Florida Golf Pass program and offers specially priced summer memberships. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
|Christmas and New Year
Dec 18 - Jan 2
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
ALL LOBSTER WEEKS -US$2,300.
CLEANING - US$125.00
Rates are subject to change until reservation confirms.
Only Mastercard, Visa and Discover cards are accepted and CC usage fee is US$29.95 per use.
The sum of US$525 is required to secure the rental and deposit of 50% must be made 90 days prior to arrival, with the balance plus cleaning fee to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
- Taxes Not included
If cancelled under 90 days prior to occupancy, all payments are lost unless house is re-booked for the same week at the same price.
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Marathon Airport (Charter only) at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Overseas Highway at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sombrero Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Many at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Two courses at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1998
About: Born in Jamaica to British parents, I grew up there and currently live for half the year in the Scottish Borders and the other half in Jamaica, visiting Marathon whenever I can! I am a retired Interior Designer, own and rent out homes in Jamaica, and am a grandmother!
I always wanted to invest in a home outside Jamaica, and the Florida Keys seemed like the perfect tropical choice, still in the USA. I chose Marathon because it was an integral community, with kind and interesting residents, not over developed or spoiled, yet offering so many amenities. I was always wild about fishing!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I first looked at a house in Duck Key, but it had only two bedrooms, not enough for our family. When I saw 'Keyhole', I fell in love, it was so warm and welcoming, so relaxed yet with style, I could immediately visualize it in tropical yellow and green, as it is now, and with a pool, as it has now. I loved the wood, and the wrap-around balcony.
- Primary: +1 305-289-6499 Working hours. Ask for Barbara McKee
- Secondary: +1 800-583-3888 Working hours. Ask for Barbara McKee
- Tertiary: +1876 927-4334 24 hours
- Fax: +1876 978-5302 24 hours
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sombrero Beach, half a mile down the road
Resident "lotus eater" on our dock
Deck - wraps all the way around the building
Master br reading corner
Second bedroom - sleeps 3 with twin and double
Two nearby golf courses
"Keyhole" from Sombrero Beach Road
Living room - sofas have just been re-covered in tropic green leaf sunbrella
Top floor den - sleeps two
Second bedroom - new flat screen 32" wall mounted TV
Sombrero beach - BEAUTIFULLY kept
TONS of fun things to do locally, and so many restaurants one cannot count them
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 15, 2013